Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (25727 Views)

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by Agbalanze(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
[size=14pt]Hoodlums = Herdsmen = terrorists = Saraki = supported by Igbo Youths movement & Ndi-Igbo Ohanaeze [/size]

Stop displaying your stupidity in public...
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by Everfrank(m): 7:41am On Apr 28, 2016
dplordx:
These Foolaneeys are probably attacked by IPOBians, and then, everything went to hell. They dont just attack farmers. I mean, theres 2 sides to every story. We need to start interviewing those Foolaneeys as well, and get their side of the story. Theres no smoke without fire!
You are the only sensible and fair commentator here. Their reasoning is so be clouded by sentiment that they want to be the complainants, the prosecutors, the judges and the executioners in a matter that 99.9% of them only read from a biased media. There is no smoke without fire. The official report is out.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by kuuljay(m): 7:43am On Apr 28, 2016
dplordx:
These Foolaneeys are probably attacked by IPOBians, and then, everything went to hell. They dont just attack farmers. I mean, theres 2 sides to every story. We need to start interviewing those Foolaneeys as well, and get their side of the story. Theres no smoke without fire!
this whole thing is even suspicious because I live in enugu and many people who live in enugu can attest to the fact that the rumour of fulanis attacking where going round a month before the attack,with the rate of hatred this guys have for the president anything is possible, how come none of them ever condemned the governor who is the immediate chief security officer.this could be planed by IPOB to prove their director was right

1 Like

Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by treebuds: 7:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Tell government to build cattle ranch for these Fulani herdsmen turned hudlooms. The Fulani herdsmen also has turned to be kidnappers , rapist and armed robbers. Apart from this, crops are destroyed at both planting stage and harvesting stages. So when they live in the ranch everything will be controlled. May the soul of my dear brothers and others still to be killed by the herdsmen with ak47 and the help of others from far away rest in peace.
I mourn with the families and pray that their soul be granted in heaven amen. Heaven is real, hell fire is real. Do not be afraid of those that kill the body but be afraid of he who can kill the body and destroy the soul. Our purpose here is to serve God not ourselves. When you lie your neighbour as yourself it is service to God
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by Uzosaint(m): 8:15am On Apr 28, 2016
They will not prevent the attack but they will cm to prevent retaliation,PMB which way;Is This Change?
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by conalex(f): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2016
dplordx:
u must be one of those fulanies when Easterners will start there own I pity some people
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by Slimchase(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Ndi Police, Chukwu kpokwaa unu oku(Fire) !
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by bolicks: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2016
If the chief of police calls these murderers such nice names such as hoodlums, I just wonder. Over the years,we have had IGs and we had IGs so this one is no different. All we need in the country is just competent and fearless people Who can fight crime without favor or sides.Not federal character and other worthless categorisation that depicts incompetence, weekness,inferiority comples. Today all you hear is North North, south south, south East North central middle east, middle belt, you name them . Very Worthless categorisation that shows inability to appoint based on merit . Take it or keep it reduces this nation to notheness. Wake up my people. Mr. President, I will keep praying for you and this our country.
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by mfm04622: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2016
dplordx:

Thank you for this. This I exactly what I have been saying! We treat the as if they are demons that are out only to kill an destroy an not humans who react to actions a oth humans will.
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by ooshinibos: 9:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Uniben4sure:
Ojukwu! Where are you!!!

sorry bruv ..he has joined his ancestors ,
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by harjorlarh(m): 11:58am On Apr 28, 2016
fulanmafia:

Then you're no better than the murderers being condemned. You're even worse.

u r from d north I think...since d inception of dis country..d north has a lot of headache..
Re: Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement by chiteny(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
treebuds:
Tell government to build cattle ranch for these Fulani herdsmen turned hudlooms. The Fulani herdsmen also has turned to be kidnappers , rapist and armed robbers. Apart from this, crops are destroyed at both planting stage and harvesting stages. So when they live in the ranch everything will be controlled. May the soul of my dear brothers and others still to be killed by the herdsmen with ak47 and the help of others from far away rest in peace.
I mourn with the families and pray that their soul be granted in heaven amen. Heaven is real, hell fire is real. Do not be afraid of those that kill the body but be afraid of he who can kill the body and destroy the soul. Our purpose here is to serve God not ourselves. When you lie your neighbour as yourself it is service to God

And you think if federal government take people's lands all over the country to build raches will solve this problem? Please rethink my dear. You will simply aggravate the issue if you know how these people reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos) / Supreme Court To Appoint 8 Justices To Make 21 Supreme Court Justices / To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.