Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival (1885 Views)

SE/SS: Forest Guards, The Antidote To Herdsmen Terrorism / Munich Shooting: We Are Ready To Assist Germany Defeat Terrorism- Buhari / Pics:dial This To Report Fulani Herdsmen Terrorism. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Since May 29, 2015 when President Muhammadu Buhari assumed office, Nigeria has been facing multiples ills from comatose economy, unending scarcity of fuel and its attendant effect, non availability of electricity, inflation, naira depreciation, political instability, Fulani herdsmen terrorism etc. Though the life of an average Nigerian irrespective of ethnic or political standing save the thiefing class due to the collapse of the economy, what is troubling Nigerians, especially those of non hausa-fulani muslims is the ravaging motivated terrorists and arsonists, masqurading as fulani herdsmen and inflicting pains and havoc on innocent Nigerians and on their own ancestral land.

It is no secret that apart from being a military man and a politician, Muhammadu Buhari is also an herdsman. In fact, long before he became President, he once led hundreds of herdsmen from Katsina state to Oyo state to protest against perceived ill-treatment of his "colleagues" by the government and people of Oyo state. While I'm not disturbed about the President background as an herdsman, I find it in appropriate and an act of treason that the President would continue to look the other way while his kinsmen and colleagues inflict pains and deaths on innocent Nigerians. The President by his inaction is subtly giving the maurading terrorists moral support and endorsing their carnage. Is it not an irony that this is the same President that declared tough action against less dangerous Niger Dela militants, Shia movement and non violent IPOB group, one begins to wonder the real agenda of Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari. The silence and inaction of Buhari is in contravention to the oath of office that he swore on May 29, 2015. The President had sworn that "I shall not allow my personal interest to influence my official conduct on my official decisions; that I will to the best of my ability preserve, protect and defend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria; that I will do right to all manner of people according to law, without fear or favour, affection or ill-will.”

In all sincerity, the action of the President did not come as a surprise to some of us. The Interior Minister Abdulraman Dambazau was once fingered by the people of Berom of Jos that he aided the rampaging Fulani herdsmen to attack and kill the people of Berom in 2008 while he was the Chief of Army Staff of the federation, this is a man that President Buhari entrusted the internal security of Nigeria on. Is it a coincidence that fulani herdsmen is descending on the innocent igbos of Enugu state less than one month after the DSS alleged that Igbos Killed Fulani in Abia state and kept them in mass grave?

What can we do to stop the maurading herdsmen? It is even unfortunate that the system is skewed to favor the terrorists. In fact, the President upon assumption of office deliberately made sure that the security apparatus of the state are exclusively controlled by either his tribesmen or those from him Muslim north region. He appointed Maj Gen Babagana Moguno as National Security Adviser, He appointed tribesman Daura as DG DSS, another tribesman Raman Dambazzau as interior minister(a position that oversee internal security including the police), he went even further to appoint another tribesman Mallam Dan Ali as his Minister of Defence. To ensure the loyalty of the Army, the President had another tribesman Tukur Buratai as his Chief of Army staff. This arrangement means that EVERY SECURITY apparatus of the Nigeria State is fully in the grasp of Buhari's kinsmen. Is it a coincident that NON of these people his ever condemned the Fulani terrorists herdsmen nor went tough on them. On the contrary, Mr Daura led DSS openly declared a phantom grave in Aba the covered the body of non existing fulanimen, while the Buratai Army would rather arrest innocent Abia men whose land WaS attacked by herdsmen instead of arresting the herdsmen. Nigeria is in a deep poo in this cocount.

It took the Ombatse group to take the fights on behalf of the eggon nation of Nasarawa state to the doorstep of the Fulani herdsmen before the herdsmen flee their land and their people. Though I'm not advocating violence against any group, I believe that the only language the terrorists herdsmen understand is violence. It is however, incumbent on the State to rise up to the occasion and arrest the situation otherwise the victims would be left with no option than to pick up arms against these people and take the fight to their doorstep just like the eggons did. This however, will be tantamous to civil war but Nigerians are already at war with these so called herdsmen. I make bold to state that we shall hold Buhari responsible should things degenerate into such situation.

Enough is Enough. Nigerians cannot be at the mercies of any terrorist group. The Agatu and Enugu massacre are deaths too many. The President has the responsibility of rising to the occasion, otherwise the country would burn.

I use this medium to call on Nigerians, especially victims of herdsmen terrorism to resist every move by the State to reward herdsmen with our ancestral lands through the obnoxious Grazing bill. In fact, any representative or senator that support such bill should be declared a persona non grata by coconstituents.

I shall end this piece by expressing my sincere apology to the Nigeria people for the support I gave to then APC Presidential Candidate prior to my February 16, 2015 change of camp to the People's Democratic Party, even though I never really admired the style of then incumbent Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan. Indeed, the President is a grave mistake on Nigerians.

May God Almighty Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by Vongsama(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
History will always be there for whoever wishes to learn from it.
Buhari was an avoidable mistake. GEJ was bad n I dnt expect a sensible person to defend him bt in d face of all d true Buhari unveiling, one will always wish GEJ is still here to continue his mediocrity.
The price for this change is too much. An outspoken terror Buhari is, yet Nigerians disregarded that and this is d result.
Indeed d cats n baboons r soaked n continue to b soaked in their own blood.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by Pidggin(f): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin Una neva see anything yet, Buhari na tribalist no bi today we know.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by MalcoImX: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Who are you and who needs the support of the devil?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by SeverusSnape(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
Only despicable zombies will deny the fact that buhari is complicit in all these.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
MalcoImX:
Who are you and who needs the support of the devil?
How does this affect the subject?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
“Is it not an irony that this is the same President that declared tough action against less dangerous Niger Delta militants, Shia movement and non violent IPOB group, one begins to wonder the real agenda of Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari. The silence and inaction of Buhari is in contravention to the oath of office that he swore on May 29, 2015”.

It is now obvious that president is takings sides in these herdsmen issue, so it's left for people to pick up arms & defend themselves than waiting on a failed FG. “Desperate Times For Desperate Measures”

LAST BULLET: People thinks IPOB will be the cause of Nigeria's disintegration but, it is a BIG LIE. Fulani Herdsmen will propel the disintegration of Nigeria. As i've heard someone say, “Buhari Came To Divide Nigeria Not Rule Her” & I Am Giving It A Thought..

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by tunjion: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
I dont think i have seen this country this bad in my life.

Nigeria have changed for worst.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
tunjion:
I dont think i have seen this country this bad in my life.
You're very right. Everything is just upside down.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by giantstrides(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
The present government has been very slow to the threat of the Fulani herdsmen, I believe the government is trying to get a clue as what is happening exactly . Does anyone else connects shekerau's surrender to the co-ordinated rise in the Fulani herdsmen terrorism ?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by MalcoImX: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
How does this affect the subject?
It does. You are a snake. No one expects anything from a paid hack without any principles. Your schemings will definitely catch up with you.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by tunjion: 8:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You're very right. Everything is just upside down.

Buhari must be the most bigoted President this country have produced.

He cannot even hide the hatred and disdain for non Muslims. Non muslim lives is nothing to Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by SeverusSnape(m): 8:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
tunjion:

Buhari must be the most bigoted President this country have produced.

He cannot even hide the hatred and disdain for non Muslims. Non muslim lives is nothing to Buhari.
Someone who categorised Nigerians into 97% and 5%, Someone who said "muslims should vote muslim and Christians should vote Christian", Someone who wanted dogs and baboons to soak in blood; Did you expect anything good from such person

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
MalcoImX:
It does. You are a snake. No one expects anything from a paid hack without any principles. Your schemings will definitely catch up with you.
SMH at you. we are rising up against evil while you are talking trash....

I don't expect anything from your kind though

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
giantstrides:
The present government has been very slow to the threat of the Fulani herdsmen, I believe the government is trying to get a clue as what is happening exactly . Does anyone else connects shekerau's surrender to the co-ordinated rise in the Fulani herdsmen terrorism ?
SMH @ trying to get a clue
Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by tunjion: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

That person u quoted is an extremist. His anger is that we are too far away for him to hack us to death. U can see that he has no remorse or empathy for innocent people brutally murdered by Fulani. This is the kind of people that will give the rape victim 100 lashes and send her to jail.

We have not heard from the dwarf. Anybody that say Nigeria is ok, need to get their head checked. It is ok for Fulani to massacre people in thousands in their homes and community but nothing or know one should touch a fulani. (the untouchables)

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by fiizznation: 9:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
You guys are funny. Instead of finding a proactive measurement to tackle this ungoing clashes between these invincible "herdsmen" with no single record of their cows, you people are busy politicizing it with your one sided sentimental reports. You think insulting the president or Fulani people will solve the problem? Well if you people believe that you will use this "unfortunate incident" to tarnish the image of the president and Fulani people, then I guess you people should better have a rethink. You don't like the president and Fulani people, well that's cool. Guess what we also don't like you but that doesn't still mean the average Nigeria fulfude tribe will attack any ethnic group without any provocation. You people should better go and look for the "herdsmen" that are attacking your communities and leave us out of your tomfoolery.

Besides with the latest police report a friend mailed to me, I'm even beginning to doubt the authenticity of these "invincible herdsmen" attack. And for your information Mr op, you and your kinds are so inconsequential in the scheme of things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
Reading...
Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by MalcoImX: 9:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

So. these your conjectures are what you're sure of?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
fiizznation:
You guys are funny. Instead of finding a proactive measurement to tackle this ungoing clashes between these invincible "herdsmen" with no single record of their cows, you people are busy politicizing it with your one sided sentimental reports. You think insulting the president or Fulani people will solve the problem? Well if you people believe that you will use this "unfortunate incident" to tarnish the image of the president and Fulani people, then I guess you people should better have a rethink. You don't like the president and Fulani people, well that's cool. Guess what we also don't like you but that doesn't still mean the average Nigeria fulfude tribe will attack any ethnic group without any provocation. You people should better go and look for the "herdsmen" that are attacking your communities and leave us out of your tomfoolery.

Besides with the latest police report a friend mailed to me, I'm even beginning to doubt the authenticity of these "invincible herdsmen" attack. And for your information Mr op, you and your kinds are so inconsequential in the scheme of things.
What is your point? So you are saying that the terrorists aren't herdsmen? Or what exactly? Beside, nobody insulted the Fulani tribe.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by HiddenShadow: 9:22pm On Apr 27, 2016
Enugu government should employ 5000vigilantes, pay them at least 50k monthly and deploy them into the forests and bushes to fish out this herdsmen.

Don't trust Buhari's for a day.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by drss2(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
now i know why buari dullard was desperate for pawa. his lamba one mission has always been total islamization of nigeria through boko/fulani terrorist colabo n expansion. d dullard has finally promoted fulani-boko to national assignment.
GEJ restricted boko to 3 states n den to sambisa forest. buari dullard has succeeded in spreading dem to all d 36 states of d con3.
d dullard must resign immediately!
#buaridullardmustgo

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
MalcoImX:
So. these your conjectures are what you're sure of?
What conjecture? oga shift if you have nothing to say
Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by egalitarian78: 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
I had to cross check it was Tonye dat wrote this at d point d Op mentioned unarmed Ipob. I must say dat this is one of d unbiased and didactic essay on the current state of d nation despite some few typos which am sure this intelligent writer never did a thorough proofreading probably due to exigencies and compelling demand. All d views u expressed here are as truth as life & death and its veracity cant be doubted except for d congenital zombies. What some of u are realising now is what d nostradamus NK has been airing over some time now and d state want him annihilated. Am happy u now see d speed at which Buhari is sending d entire security structure down to Niger Delta to hunt down oil vandals but remain mute on d senseless killings of his compatriots. Gej was hounded for not visiting Chibok in person but here we are celebrating that d taciturn Buhari has just acknowledged d killings by his kinsmen and we r clapping dat at least he has broken his silence. This silence was broken not thru a state broadcast which shd ve passed a strong signal but thru a prepared speech read by Lai Mohammed at Ekweremadu book presentation. Hypocrisy u may say but some of us have always known dat d Hausa-Fulanic dynasty has only one agenda which is to conquer d South and spread Islam across d Niger. I equally concur with u dat grazing bill shd die a natural death cos dat ll mark d signing of certificate of occupancy to ur most revered enemy. The moment u keep writing this way with verifiable facts, devoid of anti-Ipob sentiments, avoiding innuendos; then I wish dat someday soon ur writeups will hit d intn'l stage as one erudite youth in a country wia her youth appear to v been short changed by elitist leaders.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
I am a Muslim frm d SS and an avid, aged long supporter of Buhari! I liked Buhari not because he is a muslim but because of his easy going nature, selflessness and incorruptibility. I work in a place where corruption thrive, I ve seen 1st hand d evils of corruption, so I ve come to loath corruption! I felt I shared a similar trait with Buhari so I really came to love him! I wanted a Nig rid of corruption!

During electioneering Buhari was portrayed as a sectional person! Some of us argued this, that even if he was he has probably changed with time! However, recent development has really gotten me asking myself question! Though I am a fan but certainly not a bigot! How can the President be silent when communities re being invaded? How can the President not react proactively to news of constant invasion of communities by herdsmen! Am jus soooooo disappointed in d President! The President, by his inaction, has consistently made it difficult for his avid supporters, like omenka, to defend him! The President is repeating same mistakes of GEJ! It is still not too late for him to correct the situation! Emotions re building, pple re getting killed and the bond holding d union is being weakened!

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
HiddenShadow:
Enugu government should employ 5000vigilantes, pay them at least 50k monthly and deploy them into the forests and bushes to fish out this herdsmen.
Don't trust Buhari's for a day.
That may be difficult when you factor the cost

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by JigsawKillah(m): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
fiizznation:

balderdash! Because you're not at the receiving end doesn't mean it's false. And these herdsmen are not invincible as you like to portray. They've caused untold havoc in a small village in Ughelli North, I was a Witness. Their cattle rendered people's farming season useless and injured a few villagers who dared to interfere. Not until the whole village joined hands did they leave.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by HiddenShadow: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
That may be difficult when you factor the cost

it is not difficult

it will cost 250million for salaries + 250million for logistics every month

The money can be raised not only from the State treasury but also from all Igbos and their friends all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by Jesusloveyou: 10:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Vongsama:
I was here
doing what?
Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I am a Muslim frm d SS and an avid, aged long supporter of Buhari! I liked Buhari not because he is a muslim but because of his easy going nature, selflessness and incorruptibility. I work in a place where corruption thrive, I ve seen 1st hand d evils of corruption, so I ve come to loath corruption! I felt I shared a similar trait with Buhari so I really came to love him! I wanted a Nig rid of corruption!

During electioneering Buhari was portrayed as a sectional person! Some of us argued this, that even if he was he has probably changed with time! However, recent development has really gotten me asking myself question! Though I am a fan but certainly not a bigot! How can the President be silent when communities re being invaded? How can the President not react proactively to news of constant invasion of communities by herdsmen! Am jus soooooo disappointed in d President! The President, by his inaction, has consistently made it difficult for his avid supporters, like omenka, to defend him! The President is repeating same mistakes of GEJ! It is still not too late for him to correct the situation! Emotions re building, pple re getting killed and the bond holding d union is being weakened!

I feel your pains
Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by Jesusloveyou: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

What is your point? So you are saying that the terrorists aren't herdsmen? Or what exactly? Beside, nobody insulted the Fulani tribe.
no oo, they are not herdsmen, how wil they operate without their cows without the villagers knowing them with their cows, this issue is very sensitive, @op u need to be mature, u dont need to play triba or ethnicism or regionalism, u are bigger than this, grow-up guy

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Terrorism, Buhari's Complicity And Nigerians Survival by Vongsama(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
doing what?
Doing the c of o for d plot of land I bought for FTC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The New Buses Set To Replace Danfo And Molues In Lagos State (Snapshot) / Top-secret That Lead To The Clash Between Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu Exposed / Re: Kemi Adeosun And The Economy, What Would You Have Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.