Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,954 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Governor Of Enugu State Should Inhale And Exhale Before Talking. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governor Of Enugu State Should Inhale And Exhale Before Talking. (514 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom Supporters Kneel Before Talking To Him (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Governor Of Enugu State Should Inhale And Exhale Before Talking. by thankgodeboh(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
THE GOVERNOR OF ENUGU STATE SHOULD INHALE AND EXHALE BEFORE TALKING.

WHY would this Governor declare prayer and fasting after he wept at the site of the butchered bodies of his People? I mean, is that all there is inside his head as an option to snatch the weapons of warfare used by the so called fulani herdsmen off them and bring them to justice? This must be a joke.

First of all, I'm a hard core Christian : I read my bible daily, pray and go to church like there was no tomorrow. That said, granted.

The folks who sacrificed the people in Enugu are not the normal cattle rearers we think about when normadic farming is mentioned. These ones are bloodthirsty buffoons who employed the Cattle rearing strategy to commit Unwholesome crimes. They move about wiping out their fellow humans from the surface of this earth.

What are they up to? You see, they executed their wicked plans in Benue state sometime ago and the moved to a neighboring state for another round. Next is Ebonyi or Abia or Imo or who knows where. They are preoccupied with ETHNIC CLEANSING and even the governor is not serious about it.

They are on a mission to know the knooks and crannies of the South and Eastern States in preparation for what I don't exactly now. They are like the spies David would always send out before His army would launch an attack and they come out victorious because of their series of preparations.

This Governor's pronouncement is laughable and burdensome. How in the world does he think that ONLY prayer a d fasting would sort this thing out? Did he embrace prayer a d fasting to win the election? NO. HE must be joking.

You see the kind of leaders we vote into power in this part of the world. Simple things are difficult for them to unravel. How soon will we experience a transformation when a lot of heads without knowledge are hovering around the leadership positions?

Receive Sense, Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

Think.

A concerned educator,
Thank-God Eboh.

1 Like

Re: The Governor Of Enugu State Should Inhale And Exhale Before Talking. by wordbank(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
My papers will soon be out
I'm just sick of this country
Re: The Governor Of Enugu State Should Inhale And Exhale Before Talking. by Mekus68: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op don't blame the man, he ws speechless.
Remember, he wept, so when he opened his mouth,,,fasting & prayer came out.

(1) (Reply)

The Parable Of The Ruler With A Familiar Spirit / We’re Close To Drawing Down $480m Loot From US —AGF / A Good Veiw Of Mr Lai Muhammed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.