Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari (15613 Views)

Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by jzdoberman: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Another useless group making noise

Under the ineffectual buffoon, there have always been inter communal strife between herdsmen and host communities, yet it didnt become a topical issue but the IPOBIC wailers want Buhari to perform a miracle because they worship him and think he is a magician grin

One thing at a time!!!

Buhari is decimating Boko Haram and you wont hear IPOB wailers recognize the wonderful work of his administration. In fact, they celebrate Boko Haram attacks but are quick to mention phantom fulani attacks

WE have a new FIELD MARSHAL in NIGERIA!!

The best President EVER!!

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!

Hmmmm.... I guess u spent more than 15 months in ur ma**'s womb.
How old are you now boy?

[/quote]
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by emymeeky: 3:40am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Under the ineffectual buffoon, there have always been inter communal strife between herdsmen and host communities, yet it didnt become a topical issue but the IPOBIC wailers want Buhari to perform a miracle because they worship him and think he is a magician grin

One thing at a time!!!

Buhari is decimating Boko Haram and you wont hear IPOB wailers recognize the wonderful work of his administration. In fact, they celebrate Boko Haram attacks but are quick to mention phantom fulani attacks

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!

After all you wrote , you got only 10 likes from your zombie fans grin
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by wirinet(m): 4:09am On Apr 28, 2016
When Fulani herdsmen were ravaging igboland during Jonathan's rule, did IPOB youth ask Jonathan to resign?

Fear grips Enugu community as Fulani herdsmen kill 2 teenagers ON AUGUST 18, 2012
Residents allege other criminal acts Fulani herdsmen recently unleashed mayhem at Nimbo, a peace-loving community known for its abundant agricultural produce in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State after the barbaric killing of two teenage-students, who were helping their parents in a farm work. Residents of the area alleged that the herdsmen who settled in the forest of the community for long, had been robbing, harassing and raping women at farmlands and on Nsukka–Adani Expressway after which they retire to the forest posing as cattle-rearers. Before the killing of the teenagers who were identified as Thadeus Utazi, 17, JS111 and Okeh Michael, 19, SSII, the Fulani herdsmen had on different occasions, allegedly carried out broad day light robbery with sophisticated weapons on the road without fear of being intercepted by security agents stationed at Adani and Nsukka Police Area Commands. They were also reportedly armed with sharpened machetes and arrows during their operation.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/fear-grips-enugu-community-as-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-teenagers/

The answer is no. He became their hero, because he is one of them.

When Fulani herdsmen were ravaging the whole of the middle belt under Jonathan, did IPOD ask Jonathan to resign?

Fulani herdsmen attack 9 villages in Plateau state -July 7, 2012
Twenty people were killed while several houses got burnt when nine villages in Riyom and Barkin Ladi local government areas of Plateau state were attacked on Saturday morning by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

The attacked villages include: Berom villages of Kakuruk, Kuzen, Ngyo, Kogoduk, Ruk, Dogo, Kufang, Kpapkpiduk, and Kai in Gashishi district of Barkin Ladi local government area

The attackers according to Channelstv sources were about one hundred and they stormed the villages in a commando style dressed in black attire with bullet proof vests and sophisticated weapons. http://www.channelstv.com/2012/07/07/fulani-herdsmen-attack-9-villages-in-plateau-state/
No, they were busy chanting GEJ till 2019.
Jonathan's was there for six years, he did not do anything about Fulani herdsmen, but Under less than one year of buhari administration, they want him to resign because of the same Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by kristisking(m): 5:29am On Apr 28, 2016
Fulanis now get balls to attack and maim innocent citizens in their own backyard. The fact that one of them, I mean the clueless president is now in power, gives them the nerves to attack people right in their localities and their leader who happens to be the president enjoys what is going on as his mission is gradually being executed. I believe bubu is using his fulani brothers to punish South East for rejecting him in 2015 general elections. A serious president will always take the security of his citizens very paramoount but instead, the president is busy calculating and targeting the next countries to visit. End time president!
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ajieh21(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2016
We loved him and campaigned for him for his high integrity but now we are beginning to see that integrity is not enough to make a leader. A leader should show respect for other people's life and freedom. From all indication, such is lacking in this government. God save Nigeria

ajoskele:
Oh boy, comments above me just dey make me laff..

Since it has been confirmed our politicians are active Nairaland members, I wish to inform President Buhari that we gladly gave him our votes and we would continue to stay with and by him till his tenure expires.
The wails above me are not new. They will continue with their groans and moans till twentynineteen and if you decide to contest again, we promise to still stand with you.

To the wailers above me, una doh oo. Hustle must pay jarei. How much per comment sev?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by michoim(m): 6:04am On Apr 28, 2016
As for those groups, they're all senseless and do not know how to approach a matter. Little wonder, they are sent by their PDP hoodlums and they do not represent the generality of the people. All their antics shall be exposed in due time.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by intergral(m): 6:10am On Apr 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Presidiot Buhari is a heartless megalomaniac, He won't resign. Any way, Let him remain so that his zombies will know who he really is.
when 100,000 people are being killed in the north did anybody ask Gej to resign?... When 4,000 women and children are being kidnapped did anybody ask Gej to resign?... When it took Gej 3week to believe that the 200 school girls were kidnapped did anybody ask Gej to resign?... When properties worth trillions distroyed did anybody ask Gej to resign?... I am nt from the north but i grew up there... Let the truth be told my fellow igbos are clearly telling we are foolish and people who support criminals... By the way i am nt a criminal and i've never been treated badly in the North! Let the truth be told!!!
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by NLban: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

One thing at a time!!!

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!

[color=#550000][b]By the time these Buhari and Northern Elites Approved Terrorist take on your community, you will surely deny this post of yours.

When it started with people from the middlebelt, people from other regions felt it was ok, Especially the Ibos. Some opening mocked at it and made it look like a regional punishment to those that joined forces with the federal government to fight BIAFRA.

Now that their region is heavily attacked, I no longer see them on such threads to yarn trash again.

Just continue, your community might be the next.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by NLban: 6:22am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

One thing at a time!!!

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!

By the time these Buhari and Northern Elites Approved Terrorist take on your community, you will surely deny this post of yours.

When it started with people from the middlebelt, people from other regions felt it was ok, Especially the Ibos. Some opening mocked at it and made it look like a regional punishment to those that joined forces with the federal government to fight BIAFRA.

Now that their region is heavily attacked, I no longer see them on such threads to yarn trash again.

Just continue, your community might be the next.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by keally: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

One thing at a time!!!

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!
Just a prayer for you. May God rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. Say Amen to show your sincerity.

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Beeman1(m): 6:49am On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
In civilised societies, buhari should have been served impeachment proceedings.
Hahahahahahaha, arne
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Splinz(m): 6:51am On Apr 28, 2016
This call is long overdue, cos Buhari is such an ineffectual giraffe! #OccupyAsorocKvillA#
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by tonquendo4u(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2016
In 1985,Gen IBB overthrew PMB without a single gunshot.That was d easiest military coup in Nigeria.Why?Because even d military was tired of his administration then.Lets keep watching
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ajoskele(m): 7:29am On Apr 28, 2016
ajieh21:
We loved him and campaigned for him for his high integrity but now we are beginning to see that integrity is not enough to make a leader. A leader should show respect for other people's life and freedom. From all indication, such is lacking in this government. God save Nigeria

Oh, Buhari is behind all the killings around. He is the CEO of the Fulani herdsmen.
He once sponsored Boko Haram.
Kanu is a good Nigerian.
Dasuki did NOT share monies.

Mtcheew
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Spinojaja26: 7:31am On Apr 28, 2016
In buhari's mind biafran war is still on, he is using herdsmen as his killing machine. Pick up arms and defend your selfs my ppl

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by chikel2000(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2016
mytime24:
Endtime presido angry

Our polithefcian dey resign if na lie ask saraki undecided
My time, ur time, my life, ur life, its all about u n me
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2016
Massdamm:
Go resign sai baba by urself na fulani go roast una dm heartless
? What is he saying?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by lookingfly: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2016
rusher14:
Just as Jonathan resigned.
abeg wetin bring Gej here now. Pmb is an incompetent, heartless, blood loving maniac and you are here supporting him. It was not your parent and siblings that was killed that's why you have the guts to support him, and just pray the Fulani herdsmen don't visit your kinsmen soon
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by rusher14: 7:54am On Apr 28, 2016
lookingfly:
abeg wetin bring Gej here now. Pmb is an incompetent, heartless, blood loving maniac and you are here supporting him. It was not your parent and siblings that was killed that's why you have the guts to support him, and just pray the Fulani herdsmen don't visit your kinsmen soon

What then would you say when you hear the commissioner of police in Enugu State describe the incident as the works of local hoodlums from within the community?
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by kingkhan(m): 7:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Vongsama:
Resign? An african politician resign?
Are u kiddin me? Even d person calling for resignation will nt resign if he were in d same position.
true
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ogahomale: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
Vongsama:
Resign? An african politician resign?
Are u kiddin me? Even d person calling for resignation will nt resign if he were in d same position.
true fact
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by judondasylva(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2016
most people are very stupid. most of our politicians don't resign because we seem to be OK with whatever they do. like can you imaging since almost a year now things has gotten so bad and some people are still defending the government for their cluelessnes.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by compujyde: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by salam1(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Mekus68:
He should as well resign cuz he can't provide fuel to the Nigeria masses.
did u ask Jonathan to resign when he couldn't stop boko haram or prosecute our yam eaters
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ooshinibos: 8:58am On Apr 28, 2016
mykl01:

If the thing come slow the brain of someone accused of being brain dead..... that one be say... lipsrsealed
Wey mama patie sef?

lol , na truth you talk
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Goddex: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Presidiot Buhari is a heartless megalomaniac, He won't resign. Any way, Let him remain so that his zombies will know who he really is.

1 Like

Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by caprini1: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2016
compujyde:

Technically, Jonathan resigned to save thousands, if not millions of lives!

In reality, Buhari never won that election but was given the presidency for peace to reign in the country.
Unfortunately......the peace is no where to be found!
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by aishmuhd(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Ememies of the nation. unkwn group who are trying cheap publicity. as a Christian group go pray for d nation.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by Unbrandedguy: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

One thing at a time!!!

If you dont like it

Go and DIE!!

Sorry for u, your brain needs overhauling.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by wanimo: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2016
ajoskele:
Oh boy, comments above me just dey make me laff..

Since it has been confirmed our politicians are active Nairaland members, I wish to inform President Buhari that we gladly gave him our votes and we would continue to stay with and by him till his tenure expires.
The wails above me are not new. They will continue with their groans and moans till twentynineteen and if you decide to contest again, we promise to still stand with you.

To the wailers above me, una doh oo. Hustle must pay jarei. How much per comment sev?
I'm sure that you are typing this rubbish from either Chad or Niger Republic. Buhari's one year is catastrophic and a night mere thinking of another three years under such a mean man of blood thirsty virtue
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by ajoskele(m): 11:41am On Apr 28, 2016
wanimo:
I'm sure that you are typing this rubbish from either Chad or Niger Republic. Buhari's one year is catastrophic and a night mere thinking of another three years under such a mean man of blood thirsty virtue
Bros, go chop beleful abeg..diz kain hatred fit kill yu anytime and yu go need strength to waka reach hell.
Re: Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari by obixcel(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Resign? grin People have phobias for many things, but the only phobia our politicians have is RESIGNOPHOBIA (Fear of resigning) No body resigns so quickly and willfully. Tell me d last politician dat resigned on account of lack of performance? No one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Excos Defect To PDP In Plateau / Soldiers Mistake Electricity Workers For Boko Haram, Kill 1 / El-rufai Was Part Of Nigeria’s Problem – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.