Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) (36430 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Fulani Hersdmen Kill More In Benue..vanguard / Gov Ortom Finally Visits Agatu After Weeks Of Attack By Fulani Hersdmen. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by itsdumebi(m): 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
Igp solomon Arase visited the scene of the recent fulani herdsmen attack in Enugu state today. photos below...
http://dumebiifeanyi.com/igp-solomon-arase-visits-scene-fulani-herdsmen-attack-enugu/

1 Share

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by valilo20(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
God help Us
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
medicine after death

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by johnbuck81(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
i blame d dullard president for this nonsense his foooolani brothers are doing.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by gebest: 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are just a deception, they are Boko boys disguise as fulani herdsmen so as to infitrate other region since they ve been difited at the south east region by d military. Kill them all.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari is a u*e l*ess full

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by mytime24(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Buhari talk to ur boyz ooo

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
I was there live

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by rusher14: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
More pictures please.
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
who picture epp abeg

D only picture i want to see is dat of dead fulani herdsmen (aka mobile Boko-haram) angry... because i wont be surprised if notin happen after all this pics and no one is brought to book
Arase abi wetin dem call u.. beta find solution to dis terrorist before war go break out for Naija..
#TheOracleHasSpoken
angry angry

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by sukkot: 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
fulaniman to the rescue

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Great... Lets see if his visitation will stop further killings

7 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by itsik(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well nothing to say
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by iornenge81(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
where are we going? hope he will be on his way to agatu tomorrow after today's killing
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by AceRoyal: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
I think I know why this man doesn't think we'll sometimes,with that kind of female police officer(first pix) accompanying the IGP how will he be able to reason well?tongue

*just my simple thought o!*

4 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Dollyak(f): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Let's be reasonable. Isn't it time for each state to be able to police their state? I mean, it's ridiculous how they have to get permission from the president before making any decision. This is too constricting, time wasting and inefficient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
After the visit, what's next?

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Category1: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
[size=15pt]these Fulani herdsmen are very easy to handle than Boko Haram since we know where they are and where they stay. but u know the kinda government naija get na??

Old man with no certificate.[/size]

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by mekanaky: 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
ndi ara. why not go and hunt for the herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Sanchase: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Does this solve the problem, I don't think so.

What is the proactive approach towards eliminating such occurrence for the future and how

will the perpetrators be brought to face the wrath of the biased Law

Its easy to parade in Totoya SUVs with Ironed clothes and big belly without any action undecided.

6 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Davidlein(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
And how would that stop the killing by fulani herdsmen, God Help Naija

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Africanpride: 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
So IPOB can't deal with this useless and worthless human beings and they are agitating a new country.

Bombaclats

6 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by franksunny(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
we need action to stop these killings, can you tell me the next victim?
Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by phildee77(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
highest is they will tell u I sympathise with u, I share ur pain and we will bring them to book FINISH........

4 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
After the damage had been done. Idiiots and hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Davidlein(m): 10:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
And how would that help in stopping the killing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by AngelNnedinso: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
We brought all these mess upon ourselves by voting out a God's sent. Goodluck Jonathan was the man to take us to the promise land but an illiterate deceived us all with sweet words. He's clueless and confused, Nigeria is turning upside down. I hate the Northerners with passion, blood-thirsty idiots

2 Likes

Re: Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics) by Nawa4nl: 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please do not expect Buhari to fight Boko haram when he is their spokesman.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/boko-haram-names-buhari-5-others-as-mediators/
So how can he fight an organization that he is their spokesman?

Now his silence makes sense angry

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

40 Reps, 5 Senators Have O’Level Certificates As Their Qualifications / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.