Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola (16031 Views)

Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by lonelydora: 11:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
I thought military so not protest or go on strike?
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by saintfaculty(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
angry
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by zela(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Please tell dis to Fayose to write another letter to China...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by rydow(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
brajy:

ignorant!!

is no defense sir grin
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Familyman007(m): 11:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Too bad! Una allowance don enter voice mail ooo...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by erusen: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
Davidlein:
Look at you!
what about me
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by stanisbaratheon: 11:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
For the military to protest over their entitlements speaks volumes of the leadership of this country.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by romme2u: 11:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
it is loading..........................u know it
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Cocoyamu: 11:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
So in a nut-shell, you mean another GATE is opened there in the North...ba?
We aren't even done with Dasuki's own yet... I just know we will get through this someday soon.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Davidlein(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
erusen:
what about me
Exactly wat u think is about you
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hmmm bt i did nt see any protest. Wich part of yola? CHANGE.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by planetx: 11:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
Keeping peace in another man's country, while yours is racked by insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Opoki(m): 12:22am On Apr 28, 2016
Relics of NSA and GEJ.

Is GEJ still your hero.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Wat of all d recovered monies,?? ds govt is fraudulent. ...
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by nwachonum: 12:51am On Apr 28, 2016
grin if dem use Dis pepper body jack who misbehave ehn... DAT person will tell d rest of the story in heaven
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by dinggle: 1:16am On Apr 28, 2016
Not again, pls pay them ASAP..............
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by emisun(m): 2:14am On Apr 28, 2016
Have been waiting for my February allowance since two months now......is this how they want to pay us back after spending years here?i no fit shout for now.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by alexlee50: 3:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Now that we have saints in charge, who come dey chop their allowance?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by felicitywe(m): 3:33am On Apr 28, 2016
the military will never change.4 many yrs d general have been embezzling d money of d rank n file.only God knws wen it will stop
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Nobody: 3:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Even salary them no dey gree pay them quick NIGERIAN ARMY PLC
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Dapsin2901: 4:17am On Apr 28, 2016
Our government self ! This people keep buying jeep for there self! To make payment to the right people at the right time na war! God we need your intervention
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by mhunkey: 5:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Pheals:
make una dey lie
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by olalat(m): 5:27am On Apr 28, 2016
Stop mentioning govt. The milgtary hierarchy is very corrupt. The generals are the ones sitting on their money. AU must have released their alawee but the fat tommy gens will either cut it or outrightly sit on it. The officers treat soldiers like shit in d army. Too bad to think of.
Flexherbal:
These people sacrifice their lives to protect this country. Government should not joke with their allowances.
Use the money meant for senators ' allowances to pay them. They are the ones truly representing us.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by olalat(m): 5:31am On Apr 28, 2016
Dont mind them. Imagin , they keep deducting utility bills from soldiers salaries and refuse to remit it power companies. Bunch of theifing generals.
felicitywe:
the military will never change.4 many yrs d general have been embezzling d money of d rank n file.only God knws wen it will stop
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Pheals:
Soldiers did not protest under GEJ!!!!

grin grin grin

My dear, I think U should start buying newspaper oooooo
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by amtaken(f): 5:58am On Apr 28, 2016
Na so!

grin grin
mytime24:
Eeya,
Change abi na chaiN don reach una side
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by amtaken(f): 6:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Negative things never heard/seen before are now being witnessed under Buhari's regime.

All na Change/Chain abi?
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by muri4mig(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Wailers on the loose again. This news is as fake as Buhari certificate. The writer said that the allowance was for the fight for the AU mission in Guinea Bissau. How come they are protesting in Yola? Next thread my device.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by MrBONE2(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Built2last:
You need to re-examine your head if you believe APC had an agenda for Nigeria.

They have technically defeated Bokoharam...and they are snatching arms from our soldiers technically and the people are dieing technically
Now soldiers are protesting technically as their ogas at the top are eating their allowance technically.

Worst of all, Bokoharam is technically spreading across Nigeria, technically using the smokescreen of herdsmen.
Our president is technically and silently handling the issue just as Lie Muhammed has technically told us. If only mr president had technically addressed the Fulani attack on Old falae. .He technically ignored it and that was the facing pan for the technically ravaging and rampaging group.
Now he has technically instructed the force men to technically go after herdsmen. Will those who have died technically wake up?

I hope you are technically feeling me.

Infact I dey vex technically. ....
ha ! That means we re technically finish.

Great One of KuVuKi Land save us!
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2016
It's slowly de-generating, our country i mean. It's un-folding before our eyes and we do nothing about it.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by bladeAnders(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2016
If this news is true,then I think the person or people holding their allowances are the real boko haram...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Ibori Was Supporting Saraki And Dogara From Prison - Nwaoboshi / Where Are The Modular Refineries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.