Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola (16029 Views)

Retired Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Entitlements In Abuja (Photos) / Lawmakers Aides Protest Non-payment Of Salaries And Allowances In Abuja (photos) / Atiku Abubakar Commissions His Mall In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2016
muri4mig:
Wailers on the loose again. This news is as fake as Buhari certificate. The writer said that the allowance was for the fight for the AU mission in Guinea Bissau. How come they are protesting in Yola? Next thread my device.

which country's soldiers are they?

Which country sent them on a mission?

Which country is responsible for their payment?

Maybe they should have flown to U.S to protest!......mtchewww dumb post!
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by erico2k2(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2016
olalat:
Stop mentioning govt. The milgtary hierarchy is very corrupt. The generals are the ones sitting on their money. AU must have released their alawee but the fat tommy gens will either cut it or outrightly sit on it. The officers treat soldiers like shit in d army. Too bad to think of.
Stop taking that cheap stuff.remind us again who is commander in chief of the Nigerian Army? ?
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by erico2k2(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2016
muri4mig:
Wailers on the loose again. This news is as fake as Buhari certificate. The writer said that the allowance was for the fight for the AU mission in Guinea Bissau. How come they are protesting in Yola? Next thread my device.
Return ur school fees with interest sharpidly!
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by CCFRANKLIN(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Good for them. More of this
The same system that encourages them to maltreat civilians and call us bloody
Is the same system that is fùcking them up the ass with no vaseline.

Heheheh
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by olalat(m): 7:33am On Apr 28, 2016
I pretend as if i didnt read ur mention cos i assume u dont know poo abt millad.
erico2k2:

Stop taking that cheap stuff.remind us again who is commander in chief of the Nigerian Army? ?
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by amazingspiderma: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2016
olalat:
Stop mentioning govt. The milgtary hierarchy is very corrupt. The generals are the ones sitting on their money. AU must have released their alawee but the fat tommy gens will either cut it or outrightly sit on it. The officers treat soldiers like shit in d army. Too bad to think of.
Though this administration change the top officials to saints from the north.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by olalat(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2016
Go away with ur tribalism i beg.
amazingspiderma:

Though this administration change the top officials to saints from the north.
Re: Soldiers Protest Non-payment Of Allowances In Yola by amazingspiderma: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
olalat:
Go away with ur tribalism i beg.
You are free to call me a tribalist,but that doesn't change facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out / Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram / Five African Elections To Watch Out For In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.