Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

How To Get Over It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over It (430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over It by Buccatee(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
*How to get over a heartbreak*
At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop.
Leave them alone.
Walk away.
It's not like you're giving up,
and it's not like you shouldn't try.
It's just that you have to draw the line of determination
from desperation. Because what is truly yours will eventually be yours,and what is
not, no matter how hard you try or think and cry, will never be so don’t allow someone whose not worth it to have the power to occupy your thoughts. If they don’t find you worth the
effort or the time, why should you waste yours? Always remember that when one door closes, another opens; but we
often look so long and so regretfully upon the
closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us” This is wrong, because there is always someone out there better
than your Ex, someone who will meet your needs perfectly.
Whether we believe it or not.
Don't cry for whose doesn't cry for you!!
Don't think of who is probably thinking about another. MOVE ON!!! Your soulmate is out there.
~Dee Sammy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Over It by pretty1214(f): 1:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls, how can one move on when d cold hand of death snatched one's loved one in one's presence, after a long time relationship? I just had such experience last friday night and its been so painful n heartbroken. I don't wish 2 move on fast cz d guy and his family were so so good 2 me.

We were planning to get married this year, its so painful cz i have never experienced such pain. Pls, I need a write up on that. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A True Story.. / Epp: Someone Pickup And Said "Ben Ben D Fuckito / Guy Please Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.