Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} (26444 Views)

Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) / Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Hold 7 Hour Meeting (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Sunnycliff(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Who PMB ever helped to quench his marauding brothers attack? Did he Help Agatu

Gburugburu is just a fatty bombom!
We in Enugu missed Chimaraoke!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Joshuahunpe(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari be like this people are my people dont intervene. Okay? grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by secnelly: 8:01am On Apr 28, 2016
I see
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by ogsly: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Lol
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by smartmoses(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
Fear of unknown,wicked governor
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by millionboi(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
When innocent civilians are fiein.

Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by iyb(m): 8:05am On Apr 28, 2016
This fulani herdsmen palava is a lie everytime something bad happens they blame it on fulani was igbo land ever a safe place for sane people.
They have cultist, rapists, hoodlums, area boys and every other bad group you can imagine, they are killing each other and blaming it on herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by smartmoses(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2016
smartmoses:
Fear of unknown,wicked governor
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by beGOOD4aba(m): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2016
fasting and prayer warrior! being practically responsive is better but wait; what did showman governor of Benue do during Agatu massacre?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2016
macfarland:
Most of my Igbo brothers who supported Buhari are on Facebook spewing grammar and shielding a jihadist lunatic like Buhari from his wickedness and irresponsibility.

A man who in his old age refuse to accept responsibilities of the office he is occupying is nothing but a CRETIN.

I am blaming Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi because a man should not send his wife and children to his enemies when he is in need.

Mr. Ugwuanyi should have known that Buhari is not the best person to hope on to protect the Igbo people. It is not a rocket science it is white as SNOW. I am sure if it was Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi wife and children that made up the population of Uzouwani, his brain must have been more active like that of Adolf Hitler. You will not see him weeping in public and asking the bereaved to fast and pray.

Ok, will Fayose wait for Buhari to protect his people .....Mbanu!

"Monkey go look the face of banana owner before taking it by force."
Ask Fulani herdsmen what happen when they want to start riot in Ekiti. Did you hear that Fayose put a call to Buhari or did you hear that an Indigene of Ekiti died?.
Violence only respect Violence Not gentility.

Nigeria Police Force :

Now the police have started calling Fulani herdsmen " hoodlums". Buhari propagandists went viral with it.

Mr and Mrs. Propagandists listen:
Anybody committing crime is a hoodlum. Being a Fulani herdsman is not a crime, but being a hoodlum is. And the fulani herdsmen are the hoodlums that invaded Uzouwani and butchered them while they are at sleep.

I wish your families what has befallen Uzouwani people. In your own case your family corpses will not be found. This is because " Eburu Ozu onye ozo odika ukwu nkwu". It might be my turn or your turn tomorrow who knows. Be Careful, everything is not POLITICS.

To the police commissioner, I can understand you need to save your job and justify your salary. But bear this in mind, the Nigeria you helped destroy today will be Nigeria you will meet when you retire or leave Nigeria Police force.

Leaders of Northern Nigeria:

The unjustifiable silence of leaders of the Northern Nigeria should by now have taught Southern Nigeria leaders that they are self imposed slaves in Nigeria.

How the northern leaders was holding meetings telling Nigerians that GEJ was incompetent and cannot secure the lives of Nigerians will give you headache when they are quite at the deaths of same Nigerians who they claim their security lies with the president of Nigeria, and that is the president sole responsibility.

What is the sole responsibility of Tyrants Buhari? .
I guess is only to fight Corruption and jail Nnamdi Kanu ?.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nation

What has happen to your mouth piece, even when the people you claimed to be representing are being annihilated in their homes while they sleep?.
Women and children are being raped at their homes. Will you also tell us to Fast and pray ?. You were loud against IPOB but silent on Fulani herdsmen. We now know who you are truly representing?. Umu Igbo muru any a, tetanu n'ura. Sleeping is dangerous while Buhari remain the POFRON.

Umu Igbo

Make sure you plan for security as you now know police and military will need clearance to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attack!!!

What is your " Igwe or Chief" plan to avert the fulani herdsmen attack in your communities?.

Discuss and proffer solutions if need. Necessities is Mother of invention!.
He who have given his enemies power and armed his enemies have murdered sleep and should be AWAKE, Not sleeping!!!

Sleep!!! At your own peril!!

wat proof do you have that they were fulani herdsmen?

for all we know.. it might be any group,especially those wanting to secede by force.

tho. I hope it's not those I think it is, trying to paint d ruling tribe an enemy of Ndigbo

I just hope they didn't kill their brothers for nothing

have a nice day!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Enesi47: 8:08am On Apr 28, 2016
bolanto24:

Don't mind the weakling of a governor. His people are suffering from this trauma and he is here smiling.
can you go to front if he give you gun?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by musapeter72(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=bolanto24 post=45106937]

Don't mind the weakling of a governor. His people are suffering from this trauma and he is here smiling. [he is here to seek for advice, words of elder they is the words of wisdom.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by godfirstawe: 8:11am On Apr 28, 2016
I like the approach of the Enugu state governor on this issue. He visited the scene of the massacre less than 24hours, the governor in Benue didnt visit Agatu till he was practically begged to do so.

Ugwuanyi didn't stop at that, he took the protest to Abuja to show his annoyance to the president who directed the CDS and the IGP (he was on the scene less than 48 hours latter) to take actions.

The CSOs of the state i.e.the governors should be up and doing in taking charge of the security of their states and let the killings should stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by BeardedMeat(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2016
IamPatriotic:

What do you really want? the Governor smiles, complain the President looking rattled, you insinuate nonsense, I'm sure had the president worn a smiling face, you would said he's laughing at the Governor because he actually sent those herbsmen to igbo land.
So didn't buhari send them to go and kill the inconsequential 5%? Do you need a sootsayer to prove that to you? Mtcheew
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by kumakunta: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2016
See them cowards that want to fight the Nigeria army, they only got a taste of fulani herdsmen using them for I. T and won't let us hear word. All they keep shouting is government this, buhari that.

I remember when BH were still ravaging the north so bad, these same people laughed at their miseries, and even asked the government to stop wasting public funds in the north. even of recent they laughed at yorubas In mile 12 who in fact stood up against the hausas, and the agatu residents.
You have only gotten a highlight of what crisis is all about and you folks won't stop making nuisance of yourselves here.

TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by zayyadoski(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Is this picture phoshoped or am i the only one noticing it
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by dikeigbo2(m): 8:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Everything don spoil kpatata.when and who will take us out this terrible situation we found ourselves?

We fly to thy patronage Almighty and conquering God.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by innocent1(m): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2016
For me I think he has done the right thing by visiting the president to lay any complain about the happenings in his state. And is even better that every one has seen him and the president together during this period of murning. It is obvious that he must have discussed everything with him. So if Buhari didn't take any action henceforth the igbo have the right to invade war against the herdsmen. That's my opinion
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Coldfeets: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2016
macfarland:
Most of my Igbo brothers who supported Buhari are on Facebook spewing grammar and shielding a jihadist lunatic like Buhari from his wickedness and irresponsibility.

A man who in his old age refuse to accept responsibilities of the office he is occupying is nothing but a CRETIN.

I am blaming Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi because a man should not send his wife and children to his enemies when he is in need.

Mr. Ugwuanyi should have known that Buhari is not the best person to hope on to protect the Igbo people. It is not a rocket science it is white as SNOW. I am sure if it was Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi wife and children that made up the population of Uzouwani, his brain must have been more active like that of Adolf Hitler. You will not see him weeping in public and asking the bereaved to fast and pray.

Ok, will Fayose wait for Buhari to protect his people .....Mbanu!

"Monkey go look the face of banana owner before taking it by force."
Ask Fulani herdsmen what happen when they want to start riot in Ekiti. Did you hear that Fayose put a call to Buhari or did you hear that an Indigene of Ekiti died?.
Violence only respect Violence Not gentility.

Nigeria Police Force :

Now the police have started calling Fulani herdsmen " hoodlums". Buhari propagandists went viral with it.

Mr and Mrs. Propagandists listen:
Anybody committing crime is a hoodlum. Being a Fulani herdsman is not a crime, but being a hoodlum is. And the fulani herdsmen are the hoodlums that invaded Uzouwani and butchered them while they are at sleep.

I wish your families what has befallen Uzouwani people. In your own case your family corpses will not be found. This is because " Eburu Ozu onye ozo odika ukwu nkwu". It might be my turn or your turn tomorrow who knows. Be Careful, everything is not POLITICS.

To the police commissioner, I can understand you need to save your job and justify your salary. But bear this in mind, the Nigeria you helped destroy today will be Nigeria you will meet when you retire or leave Nigeria Police force.

Leaders of Northern Nigeria:

The unjustifiable silence of leaders of the Northern Nigeria should by now have taught Southern Nigeria leaders that they are self imposed slaves in Nigeria.

How the northern leaders was holding meetings telling Nigerians that GEJ was incompetent and cannot secure the lives of Nigerians will give you headache when they are quite at the deaths of same Nigerians who they claim their security lies with the president of Nigeria, and that is the president sole responsibility.

What is the sole responsibility of Tyrants Buhari? .
I guess is only to fight Corruption and jail Nnamdi Kanu ?.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nation

What has happen to your mouth piece, even when the people you claimed to be representing are being annihilated in their homes while they sleep?.
Women and children are being raped at their homes. Will you also tell us to Fast and pray ?. You were loud against IPOB but silent on Fulani herdsmen. We now know who you are truly representing?. Umu Igbo muru any a, tetanu n'ura. Sleeping is dangerous while Buhari remain the POFRON.

Umu Igbo

Make sure you plan for security as you now know police and military will need clearance to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attack!!!

What is your " Igwe or Chief" plan to avert the fulani herdsmen attack in your communities?.

Discuss and proffer solutions if need. Necessities is Mother of invention!.
He who have given his enemies power and armed his enemies have murdered sleep and should be AWAKE, Not sleeping!!!

Sleep!!! At your own peril!!

Nwoke m biko jee nọdụ anị.

ọnụ dị gị ka igbo brothers

Kọọrọ ihe a ị na-akọ shi ngaa fụọ ka m fụ ụzọ biko
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by vislabraye(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2016
jerseyboy:
So what is this foool of a governor smiling about?

Was he not the one crying before now See as he's shining his 42 undecided . Fayose is the only strong man left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by arinze3131(m): 8:32am On Apr 28, 2016
y is he smiling as if everything z alright? am beginning 2 dislyk dis my so called governor too.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2016
igbos have always been insulting and giving their leaders names since 100000bc. enugu governor is now a weakling again, nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by ifeco4(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Am not surprised at Buhari's disposition because I have known before now that He hates anything that is not North/Muslim, so how on earth will he swift into action when a non Northerners/Non Muslims are been massacred by his kinsmen?.
I only blame our southern leaders, mostly Southeast leaders who support this administration such people like Rochas, Ngigi, Ogbonnanya Onu, Joe Igbogwe, Oby Ezekwesili. Have they suddenly lost their voices because their pay master is at herm of affairs and their brothers and sisters dying.

Posterity will judge them.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by mindtricks: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Its about time to clamp down on some media houses like Vanguard for dishing out false informations inimical to national peace.
Not yet. Don't be surprised he may be denying to please president Buhari. How do you explain it that our security agencies consistently fail to show in emergency situations where it's solely their duty to quell such violence, or do they expect people to possess arms in anticipation for such situations?

One still remains that the govt failed woefully, and all these callous laughters mean nothing but indifference!
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by oboy3(m): 8:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Anambra should be everly grateful to Dr chris Ngige,he was the one that showed this herdsman the door during his tenure,Nobody knew how he did it

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by ifeco4(m): 8:40am On Apr 28, 2016
kumakunta:
See them cowards that want to fight the Nigeria army, they only got a taste of fulani herdsmen using them for I. T and won't let us hear word. All they keep shouting is government this, buhari that.

I remember when BH were still ravaging the north so bad, these same people laughed at their miseries, and even asked the government to stop wasting public funds in the north. even of recent they laughed at yorubas In mile 12 who in fact stood up against the hausas, and the agatu residents.
You have only gotten a highlight of what crisis is all about and you folks won't stop making nuisance of yourselves here.

TOOTHLESS BULLDOGS.

No matter what bro, don't make merry when someone's life is been taken because Life is sacred. Are U angry that a region wants to be independence from the fraud called Nigeria?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Dreambeat: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Enugu State made a grave mistake electing an insensitive political jobber and taut like this guy.In the face of a tragedy of this magnitude,instead of being sobber,he is out there laughing sheepishly just to be in the good book of Buhari.What a shame.Ndi Enugu please do not repeat this mistake in 2019 angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Hemdy4jazz: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Its about time to clamp down on some media houses like Vanguard for dishing out false informations inimical to national peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CONAECDA To Herdsmen: We Are Coming After You To Reclaim Our Lands, Communities / 9 Armed Bandits Killed By Soldiers During Patrol In Zamfara State. Photos / Meet The Senator Who Signed Andrew Yakubu's Bail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.