Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} (26425 Views)

Wike And Ifeanyi Okowa Inspect Ongoing Construction In Asaba (Photos) / Peter Obi, Obaze And Ifeanyi Uba Hold 7 Hour Meeting (Photos) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Hemdy4jazz: 8:43am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Its about time to clamp down on some media houses like Vanguard for dishing out false informations inimical to national peace.

Na now you know that Vanguard is padding news
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by bgates: 8:44am On Apr 28, 2016
[size=14pt]
dechriscool:
The man Ugwuanyi is a complete disgrace to himself,the people of Enugu and the entire Nsukka district.He is a perfect description for a weakly without iota of a quality for a gallant leader.
First you started by crying and declaring fasting and prayer for heaven to come and fight the battle of securing your people for you.Now you are seated in the same room smiling with a man who cares little or nothing about how your people are fairing in the hands of his kinsmen.The same man led a group of his people in 13 October 2000 to Ogun state to warn the governor of the stAte to tell his people( ogun) to stop killing his people ( fulani herdsmen) without smiling.
There was varied Intel about this attack at public domain for almost two weeks.Nothing was done to avert it.The worst of it Uzo uwani is in the same Nsukka district where you come from.You can't even secure them.
I wouldn't be surprise if you take side with the police to deny the attack was done by Buhari herdsmen.Shame on you.Efulefu disgracing the Igbo tribe.Gburugburu my foot
[/size]
I feel so angry right now
See vex after reading this angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2016
macfarland:
Most of my Igbo brothers who supported Buhari are on Facebook spewing grammar and shielding a jihadist lunatic like Buhari from his wickedness and irresponsibility.

A man who in his old age refuse to accept responsibilities of the office he is occupying is nothing but a CRETIN.

I am blaming Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi because a man should not send his wife and children to his enemies when he is in need.

Mr. Ugwuanyi should have known that Buhari is not the best person to hope on to protect the Igbo people. It is not a rocket science it is white as SNOW. I am sure if it was Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi wife and children that made up the population of Uzouwani, his brain must have been more active like that of Adolf Hitler. You will not see him weeping in public and asking the bereaved to fast and pray.

Ok, will Fayose wait for Buhari to protect his people .....Mbanu!

"Monkey go look the face of banana owner before taking it by force."
Ask Fulani herdsmen what happen when they want to start riot in Ekiti. Did you hear that Fayose put a call to Buhari or did you hear that an Indigene of Ekiti died?.
Violence only respect Violence Not gentility.

Nigeria Police Force :

Now the police have started calling Fulani herdsmen " hoodlums". Buhari propagandists went viral with it.

Mr and Mrs. Propagandists listen:
Anybody committing crime is a hoodlum. Being a Fulani herdsman is not a crime, but being a hoodlum is. And the fulani herdsmen are the hoodlums that invaded Uzouwani and butchered them while they are at sleep.

I wish your families what has befallen Uzouwani people. In your own case your family corpses will not be found. This is because " Eburu Ozu onye ozo odika ukwu nkwu". It might be my turn or your turn tomorrow who knows. Be Careful, everything is not POLITICS.

To the police commissioner, I can understand you need to save your job and justify your salary. But bear this in mind, the Nigeria you helped destroy today will be Nigeria you will meet when you retire or leave Nigeria Police force.

Leaders of Northern Nigeria:

The unjustifiable silence of leaders of the Northern Nigeria should by now have taught Southern Nigeria leaders that they are self imposed slaves in Nigeria.

How the northern leaders was holding meetings telling Nigerians that GEJ was incompetent and cannot secure the lives of Nigerians will give you headache when they are quite at the deaths of same Nigerians who they claim their security lies with the president of Nigeria, and that is the president sole responsibility.

What is the sole responsibility of Tyrants Buhari? .
I guess is only to fight Corruption and jail Nnamdi Kanu ?.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nation

What has happen to your mouth piece, even when the people you claimed to be representing are being annihilated in their homes while they sleep?.
Women and children are being raped at their homes. Will you also tell us to Fast and pray ?. You were loud against IPOB but silent on Fulani herdsmen. We now know who you are truly representing?. Umu Igbo muru any a, tetanu n'ura. Sleeping is dangerous while Buhari remain the POFRON.

Umu Igbo

Make sure you plan for security as you now know police and military will need clearance to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attack!!!

What is your " Igwe or Chief" plan to avert the fulani herdsmen attack in your communities?.

Discuss and proffer solutions if need. Necessities is Mother of invention!.
He who have given his enemies power and armed his enemies have murdered sleep and should be AWAKE, Not sleeping!!!

Sleep!!! At your own peril!!
may chukwu okike abiama bless you bountifully, u have said it all. Onye nwere nti ya nuru..

Udo diri gi Nwa chineke

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Koleman(m): 9:01am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
Its about time to clamp down on some media houses like Vanguard for dishing out false informations inimical to national peace.
vanguard na something name? Anybody win follows vanguard is doing so at his/her risk.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by kumakunta: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2016
ifeco4:

No matter what bro, don't make merry when someone's life is been taken because Life is sacred. Are U angry that a region wants to be independence from the fraud called Nigeria?
Bro, am not in any way in support or joyous over what's happening presently but these people need to be taught some lessons how not to laugh or make jokes out of other people's misfortune.
We have had militancy in the ss
Ethnic clashes in the sw
BH in the north
No region prays for violence.
But ask those people from Isreal what they think about those incident. An opportunity to joke, ejaculate and ridicule the nation.
Meanwhile, personally I don't care what becomes of them, whether they stay with Nigeria or not.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by chigoizie7(m): 9:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Lols. I am not sure. But in such positions, ugwuanyi denying it will do naija as a whole more good than harm.

It is a collateral damage, but which will be bigger? State of FG? I guess FG, ugwuanyi took such steps to salvage the image of the presidency and then try to rekindle peace and understanding between the people of SE and the presidency.

We all knew how everyone took to media castigating PMB for not doing anything when the call came in, everyone was accusing him of sponsoring the herdsmen. He might not purposefully decline to make the calls for police and army to rescue the villagers, it is a dent already, and that dent must be wiped off, otherwise it will threaten the peace and unity of naija.

Ugwuanyi did the right thing to withdraw his earlier statement.

PMB will now find a way to atone for his sins to the people of enugu.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by amtaken(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2016
So Buhari can't go to the scene of the incident himself? He had to wait for Ugwuanyi to visit him?

That's what you get when you vote for an 85 years old man (who said he's 73?).
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Ajewealth123(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Are they done fasting, praying and crying? grin grin
Where's Obiano? shocked Ibo is not bu Ibo, I guess.
Buhari is looking weak o. E be like say Naija don tire am.
how will a country full of sabotages,propaganda and unrest not tire u?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by cuteboy2: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2016
Am I the only one is disgusted by these pictures of Ugwuanyi with Buhari?

Tens of your people have just been slaughtered in cold blood, and you go to visit a man who controls the police and army who can do something about it and you are laughing like a fool who just won lottery.

Is he star-struck the opportunity of shaking hands or taking pictures with Buhari or what?

Is this a normal way to display outrage? Why all this fawning as if a houseboy went to meet his master?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by AprokoMan: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2016
the coward cry governor
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Abagworo(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2016
cuteboy2:
Am I the only one is disgusted by these pictures of Ugwuanyi with Buhari?

Tens of your people have just been slaughtered in cold blood, and you go to visit a man who controls the police and army who can do something about it and you are laughing like a fool who just won lottery.

Is he star-struck the opportunity of shaking hands or taking pictures with Buhari or what?

Is this a normal way to display outrage? Why all this fawning as if a houseboy went to meet his master?

Buhari is old enough to be his father.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by ritahot(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2016
jerseyboy:
So what is this foool of a governor smiling about?

Help me ask that mumu ooo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by ifycoonline2005: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari pls stop killing my people
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Ngozi123(f): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
kumakunta:

Bro, am not in any way in support or joyous over what's happening presently but these people need to be taught some lessons how not to laugh or make jokes out of other people's misfortune.
We have had militancy in the ss
Ethnic clashes in the sw
BH in the north
No region prays for violence.
But ask those people from Isreal what they think about those incident. An opportunity to joke, ejaculate and ridicule the nation.
Meanwhile, personally I don't care what becomes of them, whether they stay with Nigeria or not.

You don't have to sympathise with us and we don't need to do so with you. It's evidently clear that each region in Nigeria needs to look after itself. However, that does not negate the fact that we (southerners) need to work together to get this menace from the North out of our lives completely. We can go back to making fun of each other once this task is complete.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by demio007: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2016
NOLLYWOOD PACKAGING for the dullards to believe and to safe the face of failed govt
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by christopher123(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2016
As an Igbo man ..I am ashamed of the monkey we have as governor in Enugu and Igbo land

No pronouncement from them
Buhari should be the one coming to Enugu not the other way round
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Deltagiant: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2016
The former governor of Enugu, Chime, did a good job but handed Enugu state people a FOOL.
He looks it and acts it!
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Richardonald(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2016
Abagworo:
I just confirmed that you are a wolf in sheep clothing...

You can NEVER be an Igbo.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Richardonald(m): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2016
Ojiofor:

I haven't read where you condemned fulani terrorist attacks against innocent citizens.
I now support Chino over Abagworo from now henceforth.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by talk2oc: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Can't believe this man is smiling . What a shame
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by paschu: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2016
chigoizie7:
Lols. I am not sure. But in such positions, ugwuanyi denying it will do naija as a whole more good than harm.

It is a collateral damage, but which will be bigger? State of FG? I guess FG, ugwuanyi took such steps to salvage the image of the presidency and then try to rekindle peace and understanding between the people of SE and the presidency.

We all knew how everyone took to media castigating PMB for not doing anything when the call came in, everyone was accusing him of sponsoring the herdsmen. He might not purposefully decline to make the calls for police and army to rescue the villagers, it is a dent already, and that dent must be wiped off, otherwise it will threaten the peace and unity of naija.

Ugwuanyi did the right thing to withdraw his earlier statement.

PMB will now find a way to atone for his sins to the people of enugu.

Falsehood cannot breed lasting good.

If he denies the fact of the call, he will have to destroy the the records that proved it happened. In other words he has to distort facts, change history and lie to the posterity just to redeem buhari's image. To me such a man should be forced out of office immediately.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by odehman: 11:28am On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Are they done fasting, praying and crying? grin grin
Where's Obiano? shocked Ibo is not bu Ibo, I guess.
Buhari is looking weak o. E be like say Naija don tire am.
omo na mental case
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by higherpower: 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Buhari is looking sickly, no doubt Tinubu and co have mislead him into thinking he can do the job. And what is the dirty smirk on Gov Ugwuanyi's face? He must be confused because the man he came to seek solution from needs solution himself.
U that is younger please present yourself in 2019 or for ever become a coward and disgrace to ur people
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by chigoizie7(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2016
paschu:

Falsehood cannot breed lasting good.

If he denies the fact of the call, he will have to destroy the the records that proved it happened. In other words he has to distort facts, change history and lie to the posterity just to redeem buhari's image. To me such a man should be forced out of office immediately.

U re correct still.

Whatever I wrote up there was never confirmed by anyone, it is just my thoughts. It is as good as all false. Those are my speculations.

But, those are what they do. Statements and counter statements, why? To protect the image of the presidency considering the fact that the peace of this country is fragile
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Ojiofor: 11:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Richardonald:

I now support Chino over Abagworo from now henceforth.
Ndi Igbo must make sure people like Abagworo never rise to position of authority in Igboland.
Okorocha was a terrible mistake and should never be allowed to happen again.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Ojiofor: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2016
christopher123:
As an Igbo man ..I am ashamed of the monkey we have as governor in Enugu and Igbo land

No pronouncement from them
Buhari should be the one coming to Enugu not the other way round
Have you forgotten Okorocha is the leader of those charlatans?
Very soon he will take them to northern emirs to beg for peace.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by Abel202: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Some people just don't have any business being in Leadership position.
Some don't even try to learn how to behave and what to do when you find yourself in Leadership position.
How can a governor whose people have been mercilessly massacred by Fulani Herdsmen be seen laughing like an id.iot with the president who has not only refused to do his job of protecting Nigerians, but is complicit with his silence in the face of terror?

How on earth could the governor be seen in this happy mood? This shows he doesnt know what being a leader entails. You just dont laugh or act happy when your people are in pains. If it were his wife, kids and parents that were slaughtered would he be laughing with Buhari?
Doesnt he know that as the governor, those people killed are his wives, kids and parents in real terms?

These pictures of Oguanyi are very disturbing and annoying. Chai who made this one governor in a core Igbo state like Enugu?
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by ololooo: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
macfarland:
Most of my Igbo brothers who supported Buhari are on Facebook spewing grammar and shielding a jihadist lunatic like Buhari from his wickedness and irresponsibility.

A man who in his old age refuse to accept responsibilities of the office he is occupying is nothing but a CRETIN.

I am blaming Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi because a man should not send his wife and children to his enemies when he is in need.

Mr. Ugwuanyi should have known that Buhari is not the best person to hope on to protect the Igbo people. It is not a rocket science it is white as SNOW. I am sure if it was Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi wife and children that made up the population of Uzouwani, his brain must have been more active like that of Adolf Hitler. You will not see him weeping in public and asking the bereaved to fast and pray.

Ok, will Fayose wait for Buhari to protect his people .....Mbanu!

"Monkey go look the face of banana owner before taking it by force."
Ask Fulani herdsmen what happen when they want to start riot in Ekiti. Did you hear that Fayose put a call to Buhari or did you hear that an Indigene of Ekiti died?.
Violence only respect Violence Not gentility.

Nigeria Police Force :

Now the police have started calling Fulani herdsmen " hoodlums". Buhari propagandists went viral with it.

Mr and Mrs. Propagandists listen:
Anybody committing crime is a hoodlum. Being a Fulani herdsman is not a crime, but being a hoodlum is. And the fulani herdsmen are the hoodlums that invaded Uzouwani and butchered them while they are at sleep.

I wish your families what has befallen Uzouwani people. In your own case your family corpses will not be found. This is because " Eburu Ozu onye ozo odika ukwu nkwu". It might be my turn or your turn tomorrow who knows. Be Careful, everything is not POLITICS.

To the police commissioner, I can understand you need to save your job and justify your salary. But bear this in mind, the Nigeria you helped destroy today will be Nigeria you will meet when you retire or leave Nigeria Police force.

Leaders of Northern Nigeria:

The unjustifiable silence of leaders of the Northern Nigeria should by now have taught Southern Nigeria leaders that they are self imposed slaves in Nigeria.

How the northern leaders was holding meetings telling Nigerians that GEJ was incompetent and cannot secure the lives of Nigerians will give you headache when they are quite at the deaths of same Nigerians who they claim their security lies with the president of Nigeria, and that is the president sole responsibility.

What is the sole responsibility of Tyrants Buhari? .
I guess is only to fight Corruption and jail Nnamdi Kanu ?.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo nation

What has happen to your mouth piece, even when the people you claimed to be representing are being annihilated in their homes while they sleep?.
Women and children are being raped at their homes. Will you also tell us to Fast and pray ?. You were loud against IPOB but silent on Fulani herdsmen. We now know who you are truly representing?. Umu Igbo muru any a, tetanu n'ura. Sleeping is dangerous while Buhari remain the POFRON.

Umu Igbo

Make sure you plan for security as you now know police and military will need clearance to protect you from Fulani herdsmen attack!!!

What is your " Igwe or Chief" plan to avert the fulani herdsmen attack in your communities?.

Discuss and proffer solutions if need. Necessities is Mother of invention!.
He who have given his enemies power and armed his enemies have murdered sleep and should be AWAKE, Not sleeping!!!

Sleep!!! At your own peril!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by BeardedMeat(m): 3:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
higherpower:
U that is younger please present yourself in 2019 or for ever become a coward and disgrace to ur people
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by hokafor(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even if u call the president to inform him of his kinsmen atrocity is anything wrong in that u coward.
Re: Buhari And Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi At Presidential Villa{ Photos} by OpenBoy: 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Enugu governor always dressing in northern attire. Shameless fool.
[img]http://pic.twitter.com/z5dBo5UJ6i[/img]
... What has his dressing got to do with the topic? Be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lottery, Pools, Betting Operators In Lagos Must Have ₦20 Million Share Capital / Jonathan Swears In New INEC Commissioner / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.