Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Your Soul Belongs To God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Soul Belongs To God (3450 Views)

Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Amberon: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
You're a fool If you think Satan exists but Jesus doesn't.
You're lost forever already.
sonOfLucifer:
Satan holds your soul. Jesus is a lie
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Amberon: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
I thought you were an atheist.

I never said the devil has power to kill a soul. He cannot. But he can hold souls in captivity through sin. well that's just my thought tho.
Gombs:

You're so wrong!

Ezekiel 18:4 MSG
Every soul—man, woman, child— belongs to me, parent and child alike. You die for your own sin, not another's.

This is self explanatory. God didn't say "some souls are mine" and notice judgement of sin was the only reason a soul was killed. That is referring to the second death. The devil has no power to kill a soul... And physical death here doesn't mean the end of a Soul.

1 Like

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Amberon: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Now I see why your strength lies only on Nairaland. you just prolly lie to people you're xtian.

what a pathetic life.
Stconvict:

Don't be surprised, the religious section is where we atheists and agnostics are free to post our thoughts about religion.
Hopefully, one day, we will get to speak proudly in public.
That time is not now, but it will come.
The juice moving religion is running out.
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
You're a fool If you think Satan exists but Jesus doesn't.

You're lost forever already.
I agree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by promise101: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:

I never said the devil has power to kill a soul. He cannot. But he can hold souls in captivity through sin. well that's just my thought tho.
YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO "BUT", stop making yourself available for the devil to use, by destroying the testimony of our throne of redemption and justification!!!!

Then, it means that you are under the captivity of the devil, because you are not sinless perfect!!! NO DENAIL!

It means that paul, david, abraham, peter, moses, were under the captivity of the devil! What a demonic accusation?

How can the devil hold us captive on the sin that Jesus WILFULLY took it's punishment for(paid)??

How

In fact, what does it mean that Jesus paid for our sins?

You have allowed, your favourite preacher and a Zionist who makes no relevance of Jesus, to block your senses of discovering the truth about the cross.

Stop making mockery of the cross!!!!

We are not free from captive because we don't commit sin!

Rather we are free from captive because Jesus paid the price, by dying the sinful death we deserve to die for our ETERNAL sinless imperfection and gave us the gift of NO CONDEMNATION!!!!!!!

So, next time read your bible well, before spreading lies like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by promise101: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
You're right, Satan currently holds souls of many! that is no lie! but my soul and the souls of genuine Christians belong to Jesus!

You don't belong to Jesus because you strive to be sinless perfect!!!!!!!

You belong to Jesus, because he redeemed you from eternal death in hell, by dying and going to hell in your place. So that you can NEVER have to go there!!!!

The effect of his 3 days in hell was "Eternity compressed in 3 days". And by that it covers eternity to give us eternal salvation!! Heb 5:9.
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Stconvict(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Amberon:
Now I see why your strength lies only on Nairaland. you just prolly lie to people you're xtian.

what a pathetic life.
Fallacy. When did I say I lie to people that I'm a christain?
I actually consider your life pathetic cos I've seen the truth and I'm FREE!
Stick with your storybook, let me stick to my logic.

3 Likes

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Stconvict(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2016
promise101:

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO "BUT", stop making yourself available for the devil to use, by destroying the testimony of our throne of redemption and justification!!!!

Then, it means that you are under the captivity of the devil, because you are not sinless perfect!!! NO DENAIL!

It means that paul, david, abraham, peter, moses, were under the captivity of the devil! What a demonic accusation?

How can the devil hold us captive on the sin that Jesus WILFULLY took it's punishment for(paid)??

How

In fact, what does it mean that Jesus paid for our sins?

You have allowed, your favourite preacher and a Zionist who makes no relevance of Jesus, to block your senses of discovering the truth about the cross.

Stop making mockery of the cross!!!!

We are not free from captive because we don't commit sin!

Rather we are free from captive because Jesus paid the price, by dying the sinful death we deserve to die for our ETERNAL sinless imperfection and gave us the gift of NO CONDEMNATION!!!!!!!

So, next time read your bible well, before spreading lies like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, why are you guys arguing with each other na?
Every person understands a storybook differently.
If one persons understand it as "Jesus floated on the water" and the other understands it as "Jesus glided on the water".
It's not all bad. We have different brains after all.
Well as for me I like to see it as "Jesus dived into the water".
He was probably looking for piranhas.

1 Like

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Stconvict:

Come on, why are you guys arguing with each other na?
Every person understands a storybook differently.
If one persons understand it as "Jesus floated on the water" and the other understands it as "Jesus glided on the water".
It's not all bad. We have different brains after all.
Well as for me I like to see it as "Jesus dived into the water".
He was probably looking for piranhas.

You are funny!
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by thecultivateur(m): 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Genesis 2: 7 & Matthew 10: 28 says it all. No controversy cool God's owns both body & soul of all men!
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Gombs(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
urahara:

Christianity is a temporary situation and every knee shall bow and confess that allah s. W. T is lord and muhammad is his messenger

Heheheh... Islam isn't even sure about the life after death... Mohammed said he doesn't know what his fate was!

Christ is king, and He'd come back again, and you'd see Him, and bow, saying "You're indeed Lord of all".

1 Like

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Gombs(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Amberon:

The OP clearly stated that the Devil deceive folks into believing he owns or holds their soul or lives.... But, their is such thing and selling oneself to do evil, such is the case if sonOfLucifer.

1 Like

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by urahara(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Gombs:

Heheheh... Islam isn't even sure about the life after death... Mohammed said he doesn't know what his fate was!

Christ is king, and He'd come back again, and you'd see Him, and bow, saying "You're indeed Lord of all".

At least Mohammed s own is beta . christ that prophesied wrongly about his coming. Get this into ur skull. No jewish man is going to appear in the sky
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Gombs(m): 10:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Promise101, great truths.... Wow!

... But, cut a slack with the harsh words, and stop sounding like a bully. Thank you again for putting in in clearer terms.
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Gombs(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
urahara:

At least Mohammed s own is beta . christ that prophesied wrongly about his coming. Get this into ur skull. No jewish man is going to appear in the sky

You will witness it, and you'll bow!
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by urahara(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Gombs:

You will witness it, and you'll bow!

You will bow to allah on that day and jesus will shake his head at hw foolish you were for worshipping him as god. U my friend will becaues the quran tells me so
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Gombs(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
urahara:

You will bow to allah on that day and jesus will shake his head at hw foolish you were for worshipping him as god. U my friend will becaues the quran tells me so

Heheheh...

He's coming back again! Glory to God. Your soul belongs to Jesus, he died for the sins of the whole world, even Mohammed's sins. Until you confess Him Lord of your life and believe that God raised Him from the dead, you, my friend, are on the expressway to eternal damnation.

#Peace

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by urahara(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Gombs:

Heheheh...

He's coming back again! Glory to God. Your soul belongs to Jesus, he died for the sins of the whole world, even Mohammed's sins. Until you confess Him Lord of your life and believe that God raised Him from the dead, you, my friend, are on the expressway to eternal damnation.

#Peace

Your soul belongs to allah. Until u accept islam as the only true religion u my friend are on your way to eternal damnation

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by urahara(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Gombs:

Heheheh...

#Peace

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Oyinprince(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, the way Atheist sef bombard this thread. I almost don forget initial comment wey I wan make
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by Oyinprince(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, the way Atheist sef bombard this thread. I almost don forget initial comment wey I wan make.
>>

Powerful message, I used to think Satan has got some people's souls before. Now I know God owns all of them , even the ranting athiests and Satanists

1 Like

Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by promise101: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
Gombs:
Promise101, great truths.... Wow!

... But, cut a slack with the harsh words, and stop sounding like a bully. Thank you again for putting in in clearer terms.
Though, I am sorry for the way I sounded. But, I had to shout on her, because she sounds so heretic and also lacks the knowledge of the biblical sound doctrine.
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by promise101: 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oyinprince:
Lol, the way Atheist sef bombard this thread. I almost don forget initial comment wey I wan make.
>>

Powerful message, I used to think Satan has got some people's souls before. Now I know God owns all of them , even the ranting suggests atheists and Satanists
Jesus tasted ETERNAL DEATH, COMPRESSED IN 3 DAYS, thereby, paying for EVERY SOUL, no matter how bad the soul is.

He paid all!

Don't allow that Amberon to deceive you, because he redeemed all!!!
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by appsdoubra(m): 2:30pm On May 20, 2016
Every soul belongs to God all mighty, the life you leave is not even yours, you are just a care taker
ifenes:
Your soul maybe
Re: Your Soul Belongs To God by appsdoubra(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2016
That is not true, Christ will and has never lied, everything that he said will come to pass in the last day are happening and his coming is very soon
urahara:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God It's 'Good' Friday / Nigerian Churches And Dress Code / Did The Devil Really Transport Jesus Up To A Pinnacle Of The Temple (matt 4:5,8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.