Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Lover Man Killed 6 because Of His Concubine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover Man Killed 6 because Of His Concubine (462 Views)

We Are Speechless because Ladies Now Prefer This To Cucumber / She Said Nobody Will Date Me because Am Ugly, Please Be The Judge / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lover Man Killed 6 because Of His Concubine by Maximum83: 8:10am On Apr 28, 2016
I am a person that love to read and listen to news a lot. My news Alert on PUNCH NIGERIA is set to 6am. My Normal wake alert is 5am . I love the breeze ringtone on my Tecno phantom 5. But this morning the shocking news I read is this narrative

A Kwaru man, was said to have been dating a lady, used to give her money when they were dating. But the lady in question married another person. But after their marriage, the lady and her ex-boyfriend were still dating.

“On Sunday evening, the Kwaru man came as usual to look for his concubine. They met as usual, but the husband, who was already suspecting his wife, trailed her to where they were standing. So, when he accosted them, the Kwaru man stabbed his concubine’s husband in the stomach.

“The man later died before he could be rushed to the hospital. But what got people of the area angry was that, when Governor Nasir el-Rufai visited the place, he begged the people to be patient, without taking any action to bring the culprit to book.

“That was why Unguwar Yero people also started attacking people suspected to be Hausa-Muslim,” he said. 6 people were said to have been killed in the crisis.
This is what Infidelity could cause in a marriage. What's your take on this nairalanders?
Re: Lover Man Killed 6 because Of His Concubine by Luckylife(m): 8:33am On Apr 28, 2016
No woman no war , no woman no war !
Re: Lover Man Killed 6 because Of His Concubine by Maximum83: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Luckylife:
No woman no war , no woman no war !
very true oo

(1) (Reply)

Waooo / Only Ladies / Whats Your Take On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.