Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife (83260 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Aviero: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
wow
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by chingydaboss(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Onomatopia shocked[email][/email]
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by wink2015(m): 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
[size=16pt]Explain clearer to me when the sleeping took place. Is it after Tiwa Savage marriage to Tee Bliz or before the marriage[/size]
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

Tiwa Savage's husband Tee Billz accuses her of sleeping with Donjazzy, Dr Sid, 2face
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651061_screenshot20160428082404_png0353fb05cc44d47de8d936900b965c95

Tee Billz or some one who claims to be has been ranting on Instagram this morning...He has called hi wife,Tiwa Savage's mum a witch, accusing her of sleeping with Donjazzy,Dr Sid and even 2face Idibia..He says he made her a superstar and she will never have peace with the fame..He is even threatening to commit suicide ..

Has his account has been hacked or is this some Jay Z and Beyonce Lemonade stunt ..They need to clear the air on time because it's getting scary..Read below

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/huh-tiwa-savages-husband-tee-billz.html

Teebilz just confined that his IG acct was hacked

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2016
Can this fool just shut it already

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by hotdi(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa no d hear word. when i asked her to marry me she no gree, see her now grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by StoneLucifer: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please remove this childish story from here..Whoever posted this must be an idiot. .
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by dare2differ: 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
I remember reading that you wanted her to get proper waeves, lose weight and dress more elegantly to be marketable. What happened now? Did you start thinking differently when you stopped being her manager? Tiwa should have sought help when this started hapoeningundecided.

Both of them must have lived together before they got married. Did he not see what he was getting into or did she changed after marriage?;

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Warfibabe(f): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is this Anoda publicity stunt?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
dovelike:
Hmmmm. That man is being childish please.

Use ur brain dude. His acct was hacked and the hacker decided to play with ur heads. Like always many people like u carry am for head.

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by chinawapzy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nawa 4 dem
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by freakcin: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'm sure he will claim his account was hacked.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Smellymouth: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:
Haba na. I still do not want to believe this.
And even if it is true. Must they spread their dirty linen in public. Oga ooo

My queen has spoken!! Clear road joor!!

SaiMimzy!!

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by cybriz82(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oga tee u av been battlin with a spiritual issue since u wer a kid abi? Tau! Then why u cme say mek mama tiwa confess for wetin she do to u? What she there when ur mama born u ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by RaeMystix: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
When will folks learn to stop spreading their dirty laundry in public?.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ogbiwa: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Just in case
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Kowor(f): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
He wants to commit suicide... His biz abeg. If they can't settle their quanter, dey should dissolve their marriage na. After all that's what celebs are good at.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by unapapadeycraze: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:

mimzy to badt. So what am i getting if i root for you? Lanicky is taking over me with her seductive picture. Mayb you should replicate same, mayb i fit change my mind.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Michellla(f): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
was that publicity stunt?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Okies27(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
gist4kidsblog:

Tiwa Savage's husband Tee Billz accuses her of sleeping with Donjazzy, Dr Sid, 2face
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3651061_screenshot20160428082404_png0353fb05cc44d47de8d936900b965c95

Tee Billz or some one who claims to be has been ranting on Instagram this morning...He has called hi wife,Tiwa Savage's mum a witch, accusing her of sleeping with Donjazzy,Dr Sid and even 2face Idibia..He says he made her a superstar and she will never have peace with the fame..He is even threatening to commit suicide ..

Has his account has been hacked or is this some Jay Z and Beyonce Lemonade stunt ..They need to clear the air on time because it's getting scary..Read below

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/huh-tiwa-savages-husband-tee-billz.html

. Lessons for guys...look before you leap cos broken relationship better than broken marriage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by maestroferddi: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Show some respect...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Xtopher123(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
What's with the fuss? You tired of the Marriage then you guys settle it like Matured people and not ranting on Social Media (that's if that account aint hacked!)

These day nobody cares about your relationship status online, we all just tryna make $$ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Joyce28(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
hotdi:
Tiwa no d hear word. when i asked her to marry me she no gree, see her now grin
grin grin
for ur dream
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by 2sexycom(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
As usual, publicity stunt and all the mumus will be giving them attention.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Acidosis(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
It is expected.
No man enjoys Nanny work.
grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Michellla(f): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
she once confessed on radio she loved dr sid,but the love wasnt reciprocated and he married someone else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dubai wedding no dey last

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by prinsam30: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
no wonder the pikin head looks like that of Don jazzy own

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by hob(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Modified....

Just checked teebillz instagram account now..... i see nothing of such

His last post was about 2 weeks ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEKyTK7xpj2/?taken-by=teebillz323

According to linda, he has deleted it..................

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/teebillz-takes-down-all-posts-he-shared.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Xbox222: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
How is this my business, was i a witness to your wedding; so why should i be an audience to your marital issues?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by basingstoke: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
I do not know if all these instagram rants are correct. The only thing I know is that any dude planning suicide is usually found dead, or near dead, and the suicide note is found later. But seeing the suicide note on instagram portrays attention seeking/cry for help.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by benjanny(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hope this is not true,but even if it is true,i will not be suprise,who go see person like tiwa savage without having an erect dick?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.