Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife (83263 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by DONSMITH123(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
reading..
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Sijo01(f): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]Explain clearer to me when the sleeping took place. Is it after Tiwa Savage marriage to Tee Bliz or before the marriage[/size]

Good question bro. I want answered to the same question too.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by shamecurls(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can I use Amala to digest Okro soup?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ask4fred: 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
its either a hacked account of a fake one. #NOTTRUE
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
E don happen! lipsrsealed
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by johnstar(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
E don red
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by PreacherxSon(m): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pishure of the "FVKING" process wit d above listed or.......
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by castrokins(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
No Be Social Media Marriage

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by hotdi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Joyce28:

grin grin
for ur dream

grin honestly i love dat lady wella
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by unapapadeycraze: 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:

mimzy to badt. What do i get if i root for you? Lanicky is taking over me with her seductive picture, mayb you should replicate the same, mayb i fit change my mind.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Charly68: 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
This man is deppressed ,he realy needs help..Marriage can be poisonous when trust is betrayed

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by gbame(m): 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
No be small thing O
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by mikeapollo: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
When a married African woman wears skimpy revealing dresses, appears almost nude in music videos, at shows, parties etc all in the name of ''entertainment'', then I would not be surprised to hear this kind of news!
As a married woman, you must know how to carry yourself about!
Your home must be first.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by grade: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is serious
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sexytyga(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am always his number 1 fan I will keep praying for him
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by tommykiwi(m): 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:
Haba na. I still do not want to believe this.
And even if it is true. Must they spread their dirty linen in public. Oga ooo
Babes always trying to cover up their fellow babes since 1900,so am not surprised at Ur write up. what she did was wrong just for her to have fame. Just admit she was wrong.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin i said it before in the 'suicide thread', that baba don know say men don tear his 'pot hole'. that kind news can fall any man no matter how strong you think you re. imagine say i get wife and men way we they hang out don tear her hole, where is the PRIDE. cry

AFTER NORTH, FEAR WOMEN
kikiki.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Whoever that hacked that account is sure an insider.. Maybe a close family friend paid some hackers to get the account details for him/her so that they can tarnish their imagine publicly..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
If this turns out to be a stunt, thunder will fire that Teebillz of a boy.

How stup1d are the accused? This nigga better get a grip on his emotions, blawdy punk.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Hillzy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
If anuty linda way neva marry kitty dey smell according to wiz baba cos say him produce abi na director dey shine her, how tiwa wey don marry own go be for all dis name wey nigger don mention?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
why do yoruba men kiss nd tell alot

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:
Haba na. I still do not want to believe this.
And even if it is true. Must they spread their dirty linen in public. Oga ooo

That's why they are called celebrities. They live off the cameras. No one should be surprised.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by tcalc: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by valentinodee: 12:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
[b][/b]oga tee who u dey epp gan sef
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Proffdada: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Well, if tiwa replies the messages or teebillz commits suicide, then it's true
Tiwa's reply will indicate a cover up but her silence will prove otherwise
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ooshinibos: 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
not surprised at all , if you marry show biz woman , you will get the show biz aftermath , that's how the music and glamour industry rolls ...Tee Billz ..tell us your own story too , I guess its not clean too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by mrofficial(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
Dude is tired of the marriage. Why not check out peacefully without damaging your wife's image?
[b]By the way, did she sleep with those people after you wifed her or before? [b]
You've been fighting spiritual battle since you were a kid. You've still not won dude, leave your wife and her mom out of it and sought your spiritual battle out.

Does that one matter? What I will always see is someone who has bleeped my wife before as business associate.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Use ur brain dude. His acct was hacked and the hacker decided to play with ur heads. Like always many people like u carry am for head.
Keep quiet. Are you sure or you're just spitting rubbish? And is your brain functioning too?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by darlenese(f): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Its either a stunt or his account has been hacked !
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by valentinodee: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
tcalc:
we dont even know who owns jamil again
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2face na baba sha
Na true ooo....2face na baddo for dis tin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Osama10(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by mytime24(f): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Watchin wit 6d

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.