Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife (83255 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by mrofficial(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:

What of those ones you fuccked? Are you getting married to all of them?

But I'm not seeing them no more. This is a business associate. Lol.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by zudozz: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yoruba people n infidelity..I never knew it was a crime to them oooh!
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Abbeytoy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
I can hear people saying hacker here&there but what will be his/her gain in all this?

Money or fame?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by phensbassey: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
dorrobuci.... it all makes perfect sense... now.. Don Jazzy: Doro is a cheerful giver Dr Sid: Doro knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack before Tiwa: Doro na Tiwa It all makes perfect sense now

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by merjovis(f): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na wah ooo Torry don wor wor chai
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chai!!!

What a terrible to end it all. Don't know what to believe anymore sad

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sharpchap: 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
phensbassey:
dorrobuci....
it all makes perfect sense... now.. Don Jazzy: Doro is a cheerful giver
Dr Sid: Doro knack pass carpenter wey don dey
knack before
Tiwa: Doro na Tiwa
It all makes perfect sense now
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Any way who knows shocked. But would be very disappointed if those guys really slept with another man's wife. Upon all the babes of different shapes sizes and color wey dey run after dem. Some things should be off limits no matter how available or easy they are.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I don't fvck around when I'm in a relationship...I stay loyal. Loyalty above everything.

But these hoes aren't loyal.

You are contradicting yourself
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
mikeapollo:
When a married African woman wears skimpy revealing dresses, appears almost nude in music videos, at shows, parties etc all in the name of ''entertainment'', then I would not be surprised to hear this kind of news!
As a married woman, you must know how to carry yourself about!
Your home must be first.

Tell them oooo..
They will never hear... Dressing half naked all to be relevant...
Ignoring they are married... I pity their husbands ...
Looking like sluts in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by merjovis(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin i said it before in the 'suicide thread', that baba don know say men don tear his 'pot hole'. that kind news can fall any man no matter how strong you think you re. imagine say i get wife and men way we they hang out don tear her hole, where is the PRIDE. cry

AFTER NORTH, FEAR WOMEN

Na wah for u oooh
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by merjovis(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
lol...

Oh boi.. the jazz strong gan ni o...

I wont be surprised to know that the person behind this is a prophet somewhere feeding this guy one fake story...

If all the stories na true... Jazzy... SID and TuBaba.... hahahaa...

I hail thee!

U hail wetin abeg quiet ur mouth jhoor
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by oluscofield(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
This one is str..............ong
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
sexymoma:
Immature men every where angry
seriously our mothers are lucky ooo
na pomo men dey naija these days angry

eeyah
indecent and rotten women everywhere
seriously this generation is bleeped
na pangolo women dei naija these days

**but this teeblilz guy mumu sha...... him no say she be musician and still marry her knowing d kinda life she will be living

na wetin him wan ...na im e dei see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by aoshi: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
So Nigerians actually believe these celebrity marketing stunts. Choiiii, i weep.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ba7man(m): 11:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
I choose not to believe this.. undecided

Teebillz, Werrin dey worry you na? undecided

Na kwale weed you smoke

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool
Dr Sid and Don Jazzy sexing Tiwa Savage is true.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 11:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ariel20:

You are contradicting yourself

How so?

Can you read?

I don't have time for stark illiterates tonight. Read properly and comprehend.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by obontami: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Not yet baba, but if dem start, I go holla ya cool

Guy I just sent u pm holla at me via pm breh
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2016
No luck here, menthal and psychological stress among couples have been happening since decades ago, diff is they didn't have highly flashy and big celebrities lifestyles out there like we do now, social media and expensive colorful music videos weren't there like we have now, so u guys should stop embarassing Nigeria with this shallow thinkings jare, there is nothing to compare, the present day celebrities have to live a fake life and be all good and look perfect for us but behind the cameras they go through shit, they have to cover every simgle littlke issue, its psychologically exhausting, try and undertstand these people instead of always criticizing, that's all I see on nairaland, criticizers, never ready to even think or wonder why all these people end up being suicidal and cry out on social media... They need air to vent out to the public in the end..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2016
ba7man:
Dr Sid and Don Jazzy sexing Tiwa Savage is true.

And you know this how?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2016
skysailor:

eeyah
indecent and rotten women everywhere
seriously this generation is bleeped
na pangolo women dei naija these days

**but this teeblilz guy mumu sha...... him no say she be musician and still marry her knowing d kinda life she will be living

na wetin him wan ...na im e dei see

Guy to read and understand is really easy oo, go back and read the tweets very well, u would notice he said they have been together before she got this big, he said he helped with her career..
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2016
Ugosample:

What are you talking about?

Lmao!! Gosh guy no answer na die, what are u talking about... Hehehehehe that guy must be typing from a village in benue, her choice of clothes is hers as a female entertainer, she could still keep her legs closed for her husband, sleeping with all those people mentioned was as a result of something else
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ba7man(m): 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

And you know this how?
I happened to hear it from one of their loud mouthed associates.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2016
ba7man:
I happened to hear it from one of their loud mouthed associates.

and this loud mouthed associate is to be trusted right, anything he says about them is true right, he or she has no grudges against them right? dude abeg too many different views, even people that hate or dislike you would join and say it is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth Announces End Of Marriage To His Wife, Elsie / Nollywood Actor, Victor Decker Is Dead (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.