Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard (1013 Views)

Absolutely Crazy!!!! You Won't Believe What This Woman Gave Her Husband!!!!!!!!! / Woman Cuts Off Her Husband's​ P*nis, You Won ' T Believe Why She Did It - Photo / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 28, 2016
An American man said he finds it “utterly ridiculous” that his landlords is ordering him to remove his front-yard zombie statue after five years.
The man, Jim Grinstead said he and his wife have lived in their Nashville home for nearly 10 years, and the zombie statue they affectionately dubbed “Clawed” has been in their front yard for the past five years.
He said he was surprised to receive a letter from the homeowners association ordering him to do away with the statue, which depicts the head and arms of a zombie climbing up out of the ground.

“During a recent inspection of the community on April 19, 2016, it was noted that there is a zombie in your yard that needs to be removed,” the letter reads.

“At first I was pissed, but then I thought about it for a second and I said, ‘this is utterly ridiculous,'” Grinstead said
Grinstead said he has never received a complaint about the statue until now.

“I think the homeowner’s association needs to lighten up a little bit,” Grinstead told WKRN-TV .
“We have a sense of humor and that is how we want the world to think of us. It’s how we think of ourselves. People will stop sometimes and take pictures of Clawed. Our friends get a kick out of it when they come over and we’ve never had a complaint about him.”

Grinstead said he plans to remove the statue this week despite his objections.
“I’ll take my beating and go ahead and do it,” he said.

VISIT www.enzyhub.com/crazy-you-wont-believe-what-this-man-kept-at-his-backyard/

I promise you wont regret it

Re: CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Marlvin(m): 9:13am On Apr 28, 2016
Think I like it. maybe I'd put something like this or even scarier; infront of My house.

1 Like

Re: CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:
Think I like it. maybe I'd put something like this or even scarier; infront of My house.

They will tag you aogboni
Re: CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Marlvin(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Freenzy2k:

They will tag you aogboni

#smiles, I wish I care

1 Like

Re: CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles, I wish I care
Lol
Re: CRAZY : You Won ’ T Believe What This Man Kept At His Front- Yard by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles, I wish I care
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nyesome Wike & His Wife As Young Barristers (pic) / Ladies, Run Away Fast! These Are 10 Warning Signs Of A Womanizer You Must Avoid / 7 Signs You Will End Up Broke At Old Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.