Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre (21418 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack / Arase Arrives Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2016
maupe:

When I read comments like this, I feel very disappointed with our youths. The President has already spoken about this, and has directed all security agencies to provide security and ensure law and order. What more do you want. People, like you, are only interested in heating up the polity
You better keep quiet and mind your business, before I expose you. Impersonator

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
Dude, I am from the MBelt. I have witnessed the havoc of these bloodsucking Fulani Militia's on several occassion. You cannot solve these problem by huffing, puffing and boasting online. It is a continental problem weaved with other complexities
Dude, you were born, bred and have lived all your life in Alimosho. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by KinkyAngela(f): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Dude, you were born, bred and have lived all your life in Alimosho. Stop deceiving yourself.
Believe what you will.

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by cheruv: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Don't worry, we are planning an Equaliser. When we strike, both the greedy governor and the Terrorist President will be jaw- dropped
Your post reminds me of 1966...coups and counter coups
Biko mee ya ka nti obula nuru ya gāma jijiji angry
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Kangol99(m): 11:29am On Apr 28, 2016
This is bad!
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by StoneLucifer: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2016
Even seeing the governors physique, bood and facial appearance, u will know he is a boffooon..How did these Enugu people blindly vote such nincompoo..Anyway they were brainwashed with PDP idiocy..
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by sukkot: 11:35am On Apr 28, 2016
ipad youf fallin hand since the time of samson and delilah

2 Likes

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by StoneLucifer: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Story..keep blowing out breeze from your stinking mouth while Fulanis continue to kill, maim and rape your women with alacrity..
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by chesterlee(m): 11:39am On Apr 28, 2016
It shall not be well with the Dullard of Daura and his cattle herdsmen aka Boko haram foot soldiers!!!
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Kingspin(m): 11:40am On Apr 28, 2016
For me it personal, kill back, together we set this useless country on fire.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Silentmind(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2016
This singular act of Ugwuanyi is enough to vote him out in 2019. He should not go close to the state house after next election.

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by jagorinho: 11:44am On Apr 28, 2016
KinkyAngela:
''When the grass is burnt on the plains, the Fulani Cattlemen move southwards to the banks of the Niger River'' - Cyprian Ekwensi, 1962 (The Burning Grass)

lovely!!! u made me remember this well written book by ekwensi, it is just a detailed lifestyle of an average nomad fulani........Very lovely book.

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Alokendra(m): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
Drefan:
In the past, I frowned at the Igbos' resolution to segregate from Nigeria and create for themselves a new country, Biafra, but now I have come to realise that I'm wrong. . . What with the butchering, looting and raping being perpetuated by our vile muslim brothers. . .

In that regard, I urge all Igbos to stand up & fight against this terrible injustice sweeping violently across their land.

I hate all muslims with passion! Cowardly hyenas!!
Same with me..
I wished Kanu didn't insult the Yorubas. He would be having a lot of supporters from other extractions by now, but he went about it the wrong way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Taribizy(m): 11:46am On Apr 28, 2016
These murderous herdsman are wild. One thing I learnt from discovery channel is that once a wild animal kills a man, you must go after it and kill it for it has tasted human blood. Don't make the mistake of thinking it will not come again. You go after it, you search for it and kill it.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by xreal: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2016
These bloggers sef.

The first pic is an old one.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
StoneLucifer:
Even seeing the governors physique, bood and facial appearance, u will know he is a boffooon..How did these Enugu people blindly vote such nincompoo..Anyway they were brainwashed with PDP idiocy..
So we should have voted APC abi. Even though Ifeanyi is a thief, he is better than that lazy man in Benue, who was still waiting for the President to call him, THREE WEEKS after the first attack. We would rather stick with Ole Ifeanyi than the likes of Lazy Okorocha and unintelligent Ortom
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by ozoemenaca: 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
I get more angry each day when Enugu people start protesting and their Governor visiting Aso Villa. The Youths should rise up and made the Fulanis pay for their evil deed. There is no need protesting when no one is giving you audience.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
xreal:
This xreal sef.

He should go and get a job.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by BetaThings: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2016
Drefan:
In the past, I frowned at the Igbos' resolution to segregate from Nigeria and create for themselves a new country, Biafra, but now I have come to realise that I'm wrong. . . What with the butchering, looting and raping being perpetuated by our vile muslim brothers. . .

In that regard, I urge all Igbos to stand up & fight against this terrible injustice sweeping violently across their land.

I hate all muslims with passion! Cowardly hyenas!!

Yet Nigerian Christians never tire of going to Dubai

1 Like

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Bethelwealthy(m): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
when fayose speaks, some brain-dead, ingnoramic youths condemn him...........am sure yall fools wish your governors got heart like fayose in times like this........ ..
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2016
ozoemenaca:
I get more angry each day when Enugu people start protesting and their Governor visiting Aso Villa. The Youths should rise up and made the Fulanis pay for their evil deed. There is no need protesting when no one is giving you audience.
Don't worry. We are planning something big. The President will never try this again
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Alokendra:

Same with me..
I wished Kanu didn't insult the Yorubas. He would be having a lot of supporters from other extractions by now, but he went about it the wrong way.

The brainwashed, cowardly Yorubas, that had happily traded the little dignity they had for a plate of yam porridge, deserve more than mere insults. If it takes hitting their thick skulls with heavy metallic objects in order to draw them back from the dark depths of acute slavery & monumental stupidity, then by all endeavours, such measure should be taken & its efforts doubled.

Yorubas are nothing but political tools.
Yorubas are betrayers.
Yorubas are gutless, selfish, pathetically weak bastards!

The idîots joined the ruthless assassins up north to kick against the formulation of Biafra, but when fortune turned misfortune, they are now yearning like menstrual bïtches for what has been blinked outta existence by obscurity.

South & East are our only hope in these perilous times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by dyn1800: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE FOR THIS?

iflywithbuhari:
After our protests and calls for the President to respect our right to live, our good governor went to Aso Rock to collect brown envelope and take selfies with the same man, who wants to KILL us.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 12:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
dyn1800:
DO MUST I MAKE NOISE?

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by KBEST3(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Biafaran anim...
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by iflywithbuhari(f): 12:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Drefan:

The brainwashed, cowardly Yorubas, that had happily traded the little dignity they had for a plate of yam porridge, deserve more than mere insults. If it takes hitting their thick skulls with heavy metallic objects in order to draw them back from the dark depths of acute slavery & monumental stupidity, then by all endeavours, such measure should be taken & its efforts doubled.

Yorubas are nothing but political tools.
Yorubas are betrayels.

South & East are our only hope in these perilous times.
Forget about the yorubas. They have nothing upstairs. They always want their leaders doing their thinking for them

2 Likes

Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Gboliwe: 12:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
No single picture of the protesters

No picture of the placards

Only Daily post carried this story

This is a figment of the imagination of the folks at Daily Post

Iranu!
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by Bevisotega(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Think before u talk, u dont just like somebody who doesnt av sense, in which way is Buhari killing u pple.
Re: Street Protests In Enugu Over Herdsmen Massacre by greatiyk4u(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
No picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tavershima Adyorough, Ortom's Aide Murdered In Makurdi; Wife Shot / 2023: Why Zoning May Not Work In APC – Ganduje / Tinubu Fumes Over Delay In Constituting Minimum Wage Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.