Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? (1012 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Grabs And Stares At Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Husband-to-be Stares At Fiancee's Bums In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ziego(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2016
Gentlemen and ladies of NL.
a lot of times people have stared at me but this one gave me no option than to ask us this question.
I walked into Gtbank nearest to me, on my entrance a lady gave me this stare I have never received before.
I have to stop by her and ask.
Young lady how u doing, she replied am good.
I said thank you and moved on to the customer care unit.
While standing on the cue a guy now fixed his eyes on me, I faced down looking into my phone, raised my head he is still looking, faced down again and up he is.
I became scared #lol
Some others joined
The drama is on as am Just in a hurry to leave the bank.
I know am not indecent
I guess its admiration
Please share you experience
How do you feel with such great stare from both s€x€s.
For ladies to stare at me I blush and can wave or make a remark.
For a guy to stare at me I feel scared #G@y
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by halfricanadian(f): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
I stare back even longer
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2016
Maybe you think too much about things.
It could simply be that your face strikes familiar to them or that you have too much powder on it.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ziego(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
Maybe you think too much about things.
It could simply be that your face strikes familiar to them or that you have too much powder on it.

Lol
I don't make up ooo

Is there any make up for guys?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
I stare back even longer
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ziego(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2016
halfricanadian:
I stare back even longer

With eyes like shegu arinze shocked
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by halfricanadian(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2016
ziego:

With eyes like shegu arinze shocked

Yes i stare back
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by slim19(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2016
I'm always like tha F.uck do you want
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2016
ziego:

Lol
I don't make up ooo

Is there any make up for guys?
I believe males rub powder right?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
May be you resembled the guy that snatched away her hand-bag, who knows
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ireneony(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
I stare back... I wink back especially if he is guy smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Adasun(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
thank God i have piecing eyes,u can't stare at me longgrin
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2016
and you sure you weren't carrying sh*t on your body?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by firstking01(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2016
I dunno
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by slim19(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
I believe males rub powder right?
nope we don't
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2016
slim19:
nope we don't
speaking for yourself. I know people who do.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ziego(m): 9:59am On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:

Really what's the name of the powder? cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by slim19(m): 10:00am On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
well most of us don't
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ziego(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
Ioannes:
and you sure you weren't carrying sh*t on your body?

Are u telling us what do?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2016
ziego:

Really what's the name of the powder? cheesy grin
I don't know What brand. u wan use style take know so u go go buy am bah?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2016
slim19:
well most of us don't
so what do the 'most ' use?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Bawsse(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2016
Depends :
When it's a guy or an ugly girl, I feel irritated
Buh when it's a fine gehl, I feel fulfilled

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2016
ziego:

Are u telling us what do?
undecided pulling your leg bro.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by slim19(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2016
enieme:
so what do the 'most ' use?
our normal handsome face
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 28, 2016
slim19:
our normal handsome face
and when the face is oily?
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by ShayGirl(f): 10:42am On Apr 28, 2016
I either stare back or look away..
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Drinkwater(m): 10:49am On Apr 28, 2016
Yea it's so not cool when people stare and not say anything, like if you want an autograph or a picture just ask.
Re: How Do You Feel When Someone Stares At You? by Medunah: 10:51am On Apr 28, 2016
Look away if its a guy, stare back if its a girl

(1) (Reply)

Nyesome Wike & His Wife As Young Barristers (pic) / How Can A Girl Sleep Well After Hurting A Guy / Ultimate Tips To Being In A Happy Relationship They Will Never Tell You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.