Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle. (524 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle. / Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle. by abolore80(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2016
Hello guys, please there's a howling sound coming from the hood/front side of my Honda shuttle. I have changed the hub, but sound still persist. It becomes very noisy from 60kph upwards. It reduces as the speed comes down and also increases as the speed increases and it becomes very noisy between 80-100kph. What could be the cause of this noise as I have change the hub. Guys please let's solve this. Sienna, Gazzuz, et al...
Re: Howling Sound From The Front Of A Honda Shuttle. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
abolore80:
Hello guys, please there's a howling sound coming from the hood/front side of my Honda shuttle. I have changed the hub, but sound still persist. It becomes very noisy from 60kph upwards. It reduces as the speed comes down and also increases as the speed increases and it becomes very noisy between 80-100kph. What could be the cause of this noise as I have change the hub. Guys please let's solve this. Sienna, Gazzuz, et al...

stop creating the same thread.

(1) (Reply)

Car Engine For Sale!!!!!! / Just Like Tokunbo Toyota Highlander 2004. 1.7 Million / What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.