Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos (16439 Views)

Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos) / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 54th Birthday, Forgives People Who Abused Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by aminadat: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Happy birthday Ma. Llnp
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Tobium1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
nedu2000:
pretty how?

Abeg help me ask am oo, dis day 1 mgbeke
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by higherpower: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MMA! Every good father wil prefer to have u than to have Dino Malaye, FFK and Fayose
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by iflywithbuhari(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
doublewisdom:
SHE WAS ONCE PRETTY.
You need glasses. Or is that how your mom looks like
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Daplux4: 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Madam am suprise u suddenly drop bring back our girls campaign
The girls are yet to be back and ur celebrating
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by iflywithbuhari(f): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
Imagine, not even a Happy Birthday, from the Presidency. This life is wicked, afterall her hardwork, she couldn't even get the position of a commissioner. What a disgrace. While NOI is riding high in the US, she is here disgracing herself on TWITTER

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
OMG!!. She used to have hair. Abi na wig?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by jzdoberman: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
]Happy birthday madam Oby. I wish you many happier returns of the day with all glory and thanksgivings to our Almighty Father JEHOVAH God. Amen.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH![/quote]

C'MON CLOSE UR MOUTH THERE!
A LADY(traitor) DAT 'SOLD' HER CONSCIENCE 2 D DEVIL
AND U EXPECT SUM1 2 SAY HALLELUJAH.

No make me vex with u
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by highlandah5: 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
forever ugly grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Modsenemy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Official age undecided
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Timkizzy33881(f): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
#isokay#JESUS IS LORD @ALL TIMES #
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by onunwa21(m): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Madam BBOG, HBD
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
doublewisdom:
SHE WAS :-XONCE undecided PRETTY.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by doublewisdom: 2:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
nedu2000:
pretty how?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I was just being nice to her. For once sha.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by bukaldrinio(m): 2:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bloody scammer

Have u bring the girls back?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by doublewisdom: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmax:
Why is she not attractive? What sin did her parents commit? grin
People are wicked! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by bittertruthz: 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I no go lie, truth no say make we no talk am. This woman ugly die lipsrsealed
Better to have ugly mother like this than beautiful mother like yours that is not recognized in her street.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
bittertruthz:

Better to have ugly mother like this than beautiful mother like yours that is not recognized in her street.
painment grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by M4gunners: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
53 na him she be like 63 for real life?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by EROMS38(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
I no go lie, truth no say make we no talk am. This woman ugly die lipsrsealed
I dey tell you "OZAOKPE" "OREMUS"
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by piagetskinner(m): 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
53 bawo....she looks 63
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by ATERI(m): 3:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Most of the thugs that Goodluck Jonathan fed while in power, would never forgive her. Get over it, kids!!!

Happy Birthday to the leader of leaders.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by preselect(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=16pt]stuuupid woman[/size]

#ChibokForgotten

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Jimi23(m): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who is he? When did men start tying headties?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Jimi23(m): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
doublewisdom:

People are wicked! grin grin grin grin grin

U funny die ooo. Hahahahaha.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by lilmizwierd(f): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeytee:
DAMN!!!,this lady is "fugly"..and she's just 53,with all her gray hair grin,na wa
I just weak o my mum of 60 young pass her Me am fearing
anyway happy birthday
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by NovusHomo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
[quote author=lilzcee post=45120131]Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered angry[/quote

Shey you don smoke that thing again ni? grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by NovusHomo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
femiakinbully:
No disrespect... I thought she was in her mid sixties.

I thought the same, I swear. grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmizwierd:

I just weak o my mum of 60 young pass her Me am fearing
anyway happy birthday

Lol...with the way people lie about their age these days I won't be suprised to hear she's over 60
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Image123(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wow, people are so surprised at her age because of her impact and carriage. She rolls with and sits with the highest and eldest. Wishing her long life.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by Image123(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Imagine, not even a Happy Birthday, from the Presidency. This life is wicked, afterall her hardwork, she couldn't even get the position of a commissioner. What a disgrace. While NOI is riding high in the US, she is here disgracing herself on TWITTER

Oh,shut it already. She has more influence and impact than your whole lineage ever,stop hating. She openly REFUSED government work both during the past administration and even the current administration. Not everyone is dying for government work. What are you doing with your life and future.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today With Throwback Photos by ricky70: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Happy birthday madam... But no vex dis ur birthdy who e epp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders / Hon. Mamuda Lawal Musawa Dumps APC, Rejects Tinubu's Appointment / Again, Mob Burns Down Police Post In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.