Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why We Dont Reply PMS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Dont Reply PMS (8409 Views)

Slay Queens We Dont Want To See This In 2018 Oh / Why We Dont Like To Shave Our Beards Off / To The Ladies Like Me Who Receive loads Of PMs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just feel like writing again embarassed. I think I need to drop my phone inside boiling water or where Gimme suggestions biko!

So, guys, do you always wonder why ladies here don't reply your pms Lemme leak out some secrets cheesy(naughtynaughty, I miss you badly cry cry).

Personally, when a guy sends me a pm, the first I do is to check his profile(yes, we all do that).

1. An Abusive person: Imagine checking out a guy's profile and you discover he's the type that abuses virtually everybody here Some are so abusive that they go to the extent of abusing parents of other peeps on line shocked shocked! Habah! How come are you expecting a lady to reply your pm It shows 'some' of the real you in life. Ladies admire guys that are MAN!

2. No photo: Well, it's not compulsory you post your pix here but we will like to see how you look like before we try to reply your pm. We have under-age kids here now.

3: No enough information: This is annoying. I checked a guy's profile who has been trying to send me pm for months now and I discover that no single info about this guy. He has been a member since 2014, no contribution on any thread, no siggy, no PT and no location!!! You wan make I follow 'ghost' chat ni shocked shocked. Mba! Bro! I no fit reply you oo.

4: Under age: we have age differences here, so we all know the age-type we wanna roll with. If merely looking at your pix(if you have any at all) you look too young for me to roll with, I won't reply you. Chikena! No offence embarassed.

5: Personality: I did not actually get a good title for this but you will get the info. I saw a thread yesterday where someone asked 'when is the right time to beat a woman'. You need to see how 'guys' are commenting shocked shocked! How do you expect me to reply someone that supports beating/hitting a woman!!! It shows your personality offline and it's a huge turn-off biko!

Another point here is someone who is so regular in the 'ashewo joint' in the sexuality section trying to send a pm shocked. You publicly announce that you patronise 'ashewos/oloshos' and you wanna be my friend No! Mba! We cant roll together(personal opinion thou) .

6: Childish behaviour: I have read so much here where guys will come and post chats here and even post pictures of what transpired between a fellow nairalander they met in real life. This kind thing gets dirty and at the end, that girl will have to deactivate simply because she could not take it. Not many ladies are strong enough to handle things strongly. It's very annoying guys! Grow up!

For now, that what I can say. If you like, bash me wella, e no concern me undecided. Who bashing don epp undecided

My ladies, I need to tell you also that it's not all guys that wants to date you if they send pms to you. In my first moniker, I actually met the blogger I'm working with here on NL. It was just a normal pm and he went straight to the point of wanting me to work for him. Simple! I used to write stories and poems in the literature segment then.
So, just look well before you leap(shey I'm correct sha).
It's still me H.A.T.E.U.2 kiss

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Mutuwa(m): 12:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anyhow sha.. finish all the gra gra ,somewhere someone you trip for,is busy smitten with another girl.

Funny how we ignore the ones who like us and like the ones who ignore us.

Love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by sexytyga(m): 12:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol well you spoke well
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
really kids full here
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by PureWays(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol..

Don't worry dear, it's ya'll prime time to shine..

You can ignore PMS all you want, it's your time, though it won't last for ever..

Enjoy! the attention while it last.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
attention seeker
Who's seeking d attention young lady
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by sexytyga(m): 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
attention seeker
You or the OP
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by PureWays(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
attention seeker
Nah!!! She's right..

You look good by the way, just exactly like the person I saw in my future.. cheesy
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
PureWays:
Nah!!! She's right..

You look good by the way, just exactly like the person I saw in my future.. cheesy
..hmmm seriously
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
Who's seeking d attention young lady
ehmm who else lilly ?
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
To those sending PMs.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by firstking01(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mtcheeew, you keep falling my handsundecided....girls here dnt have any reason for not replying pms
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
sexytyga:
You or the OP
Thank you bro. Let's ask her
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
ehmm who else lilly ?
lemme pretend I don't see it coz peeps are already giving u ur answer
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
PureWays:
Lol..

Don't worry dear, it's ya'll prime time to shine..

You can ignore PMS all you want, it's your time, though it won't last for ever..

Enjoy! the attention while it last.. cool
lol

I hear you bro
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by opeaceo: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Spot on, any pm I recieve, I use the steps you listed except for number 2.
E - hugs dear.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by unapapadeycraze: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Well written.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
olihilistic:
really kids full here
seconded and tanks 4 admitting that
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Well written.
cheesy cheesy
Thanks E-darling
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
sexytyga:
Lol well you spoke well
Tanks
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
opeaceo:
Spot on, any pm I recieve, I use the steps you listed except for number 2.

E - hugs dear.
I'm blushing embarassed

I won't send d E-hug back dear. Lemme hang on to it cheesy
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
jeloser:
attention seeker

I just felt like tasting death, so i decided to quote you....
lol
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by unapapadeycraze: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy Thanks E-darling
uwc E-luvcheesy.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by opeaceo: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
I'm blushing embarassed
I won't send d E-hug back dear. Lemme hang on to it cheesy
owkey dowkey, babu wahala.
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by telemapreye1(f): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Not all are immature tho,i once replied a pm here and i never for once regret it
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Fidelismaria: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
cry
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by lilmax(m): 1:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
See what guys are reduced to day by day.....well its a phase,expect the same topic but with a different monicker next year when the op value is expired

Romance section is just a clock

1 Like

Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by MRNipples(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
CRAP
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by wilybebsy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I just felt like tasting death, so i decided to quote you....
lol
lols not in dur mood for dat ..its to early
Re: Why We Dont Reply PMS by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
lilmax:
See what guys are reduced to day by day.....well its a phase,expect the same topic but with a different monicker next year when the op value is expired

Romance section is just a clock
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Take A Look At This Picture. I'm Shocked!!! / Thread overrun By thirsty romancelanders / [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.