Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,356 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

SEO Expert Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SEO Expert Needed (1041 Views)

I Want To Learn From A Professional SEO Expert / SEO Expert Needed / SEO Expert Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Expert Needed by WildChild00(m): 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello all,

I need an seo expert to help out in placing my new site www.openheavensdaily.net on websearch engines, your fee should be affordable too, finally sample of site u hv worked on before.

Pm me
Tnx!
Re: SEO Expert Needed by barapistis(m): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

I need an seo expert to help out in placing my new site www.openheavensdaily.net on websearch engines, your fee should be affordable too, finally sample of site u hv worked on before.

Pm me
Tnx!

Lets talk

But....is 30k per keword ok by you
Re: SEO Expert Needed by WildChild00(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
barapistis:

Lets talk

lol too expensive bro
Re: SEO Expert Needed by haryomikun(m): 1:58am On Apr 29, 2016
barapistis:

Lets talk

loooool. baba na wa oh. how much adsense sef go pay am if I'm manage pay u ur 30k

check http://www.TheMcHub.com
Re: SEO Expert Needed by barapistis(m): 4:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Its simple,

What kind of result do you guys want,

Do want traffic or you want to be on first page ,
Even the best seo firm on the plannet cannot gaurantee first page ranking but we can all promise improved traffic

,i can come down if you want a bing first result
Last price is 25,k
Re: SEO Expert Needed by barapistis(m): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2016
WildChild00:

lol too expensive bro

What do you want to achieve

This domain was recently bought ,and you expect it to be flying high on serps
Re: SEO Expert Needed by WildChild00(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2016
barapistis:

What do you want to achieve
This domain was recently bought ,and you expect it to be flying high on serps
Ofcourse success! But that fee is on a high side!
Re: SEO Expert Needed by Dahiruhash(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!
lets chat on whatsapp
Re: SEO Expert Needed by WildChild00(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Dahiruhash:

lets chat on whatsapp

Is okay, I will add u up
Re: SEO Expert Needed by FRANCOLE: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol, Add Me On Whatsapp Via 09036030712, I Will Do it For You At Cheap Rate.

DON'T GET DUPED!!!
Re: SEO Expert Needed by fattbabakay(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!
As a blogger, you must learn how to use google if you don't want to waste a hell lots of money paying some people for what they are not even good at..

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=search+engine+optimization+a+to+z&oq=search+engine+optimization+a+to+z&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6343j0j4&client=ms-android-gionee&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Re: SEO Expert Needed by WildChild00(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
fattbabakay:
As a blogger, you must learn how to use google if you don't want to waste a hell lots of money paying some people for what they are not even good at..

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=search+engine+optimization+a+to+z&oq=search+engine+optimization+a+to+z&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l3.6343j0j4&client=ms-android-gionee&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Tnx for ur advise, I will try it out!
Re: SEO Expert Needed by barapistis(m): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
fattbabakay:

Your sig shows you the same field,

What if he wanted a web site or some social media marketing ,would you tell him to.do it himself,

The fact that he choose to ask here means its either op does not have the time or the knowledge to do it,

If everybody can do social media ads excellently then there would be no need of you rendering such service

What you should said is that op should understand whats he wants out of the campaign before commiting his money to the project
Re: SEO Expert Needed by VocalWalls: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!

Add me on WhatsApp let me teach you.

I'll teach you more about on page SEO, you must be willing to put effort because content matters a lot of you want to rank.

You will not only consider your posts, your images too. Including how to make your own images, and easy keywords that you can rank for.

If you can aim for 5 low competitive keywords with just about 1k searches monthly, you can build up from there, CTR will not be 100%, but you can get quality link juice that you'll spread to your other webpages through in-line keyword backlinking so your other pages can get some juice.

I'll also teach you about how to get easy backlinks. The truth is, it's not easy. You may need to get several decoy blogs where you post scraps and input keyword do-follow links with variations.

All these won't come cheap, but we can start from somewhere. If you cannot write up to 1k words per post, be ready to pay someone.

Re: SEO Expert Needed by fattbabakay(m): 7:32am On Apr 30, 2016
barapistis:

Your sig shows you the same field,

What if he wanted a web site or some social media marketing ,would you tell him to.do it himself,

The fact that he choose to ask here means its either op does not have the time or the knowledge to do it,

If everybody can do social media ads excellently then there would be no need of you rendering such service

What you should said is that op should understand whats he wants out of the campaign before commiting his money to the project
read his post, he needs someone, not even an seo expert, to submit his website to search engines....just one tutorial on shoutmeloud will get than done in minutes...and who is talking about social media ads here??
Re: SEO Expert Needed by barapistis(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2016
fattbabakay:
read his post, he needs someone, not even an seo expert, to submit his website to search engines....just one tutorial on shoutmeloud will get than done in minutes...and who is talking about social media ads here??

Would you say this on bhw
Re: SEO Expert Needed by seoconsultant(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!
Hello I don't know if you have already seen one, but here at SEO Web Analyst®™ we pride ourselves as honing the skills of SEO and being a forte at anything digital marketing, this why we can provide you a successful inbound marketing strategy (mix of all channels of availing targeted traffic to your site).
If you are still looking for an SEO EXPERT please checkout one of our clients results
here How to improve Google ranking
I have taken the time to visit your site and see it as an inspirational blog and think its a good idea.
You can reach me on 08028002495

Re: SEO Expert Needed by havilahconsults: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2016
You shouldn't disturb yourself too much. You don't need buy premium plugin for this... I can get it done for you @ N 5000 if you don't mind. Just call Havilah on 08051343914 / 07067190222.... please be serious minded.
Re: SEO Expert Needed by emillionaire: 11:05am On Apr 30, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!

boy keep your money. hit up google. this days information should be free for all. you know something teach somebody.

as said earlier, ask google.

feel free to ask for anything
Re: SEO Expert Needed by tomholly: 7:19am On May 02, 2016
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce website Development (magento, opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: SEO Expert Needed by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 02, 2016
you own the .com of that url and it is NO.1 and google search and you want to outrank yourself. hmm
WildChild00:
Hello all,

Pm me
Tnx!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Blog But I Don't Knw What To Blog On / What Is The Best Method To Receive Adsense Pay? / Need A Gateway That Accepts Foreign Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.