Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital (25826 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Don Jazzy Signs Johnny Drille And DNA Twins To Mavins Records / Scene From The DNA Twins Attack And Abduction #savednatwins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by cyborg07: 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
It’s with great joy and happiness that I announce to everyone that Clint & Blair (DNATwins), who were kidnapped days ago, have been rescued finally.A ransom was paid, and we got the boys back. The boys are currently in the hospital. There will be a press release on the details of the incident and rescue soonest.

We’ll like to use this medium to thank everyone for their unending support and heartfelt efforts in the rescue of my siblings. I pray that God, in His infinite mercies, bless all of you abundantly. Amen!

Please let people know about this development. Cheers!

http://www.234vibesmedia.com/breaking-dna-twins-released-from-kidnappers-den/

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Q
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by Massdamm(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Alhamdulilahi they ar found...

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmm

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by NwaNimo1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by ajibolakb(m): 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by bastien: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmm
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by LastSurvivor: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am I the only one wondering what they mean by DNA twins

Thank God they are safe thou..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by tdayof(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
So Nigeria has no rescue team?

We can't track a cellphone call and then send in rescue teams?

Well Nigeria shall be great again, soon.
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by edima001(m): 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
thank God for them...
but wait how much ransom are we talking about here incase person fit just try one hand embarassedthank God for them...
but wait how much ransom are we talking about here incase person fit just try one hand

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by dammytosh: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even after kidnap we still don't know them.

I think this is Publicity Stunt.

Kidnap faya

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by Kassydon: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who are they?

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by croom(f): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
HMMMmmmm
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by amosdrizzy: 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chai, thank God for their life
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by Benjom(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank God.
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by Shawlambivert(m): 3:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Ok. Welcome back. By the way... Who are those?
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by kingstylo01(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
thank God they are safe....

wait! just thinking out loud, could this be a publicity stunt??
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by yakubuadeiza(m): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
And hey paid ransom, and the niggas we're not apprehended,and they moved, and happily ever after... undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by hob(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
They r safe......

Na God

Who dem be sef undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by kushma(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank God and that's good but what is the police doing about all these things later they would come and claim they recused them.
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by omowolewa: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank God for that, police is working! Abi?!
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by kceewhyte(m): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can someone humbly tell me who them be

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
How much was their Bail?
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by okuneddie(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
thank God they found them.....the only people that could have kidnapped them on their way to abj are the same people we know.....Fulani herdsmen
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by macaranta(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by mrlaw93(m): 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don't sha tell us they re releasing an album in couple of weeks time cos datz aw some people told us one of them died, and dayz later he dropped some tracks.. We won't take it easy wit y'all. I af warn ooo

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by ipledge5: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please who are they

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by gbens2000(m): 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
LastSurvivor:

my bro me too.

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by veeceesynergy: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
LastSurvivor:

Me too ooooo...... And i'm sure so many others dont bt pretend to knw....

Re: Kidnapped DNA Twins Regain Freedom - Taking Treatment In Hospital by rawtouch: 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Boys in kogi will drink beer this weekend cheesy

Davido Sings About Cristiano Ronaldo In "FALL" / An Exclusive Interview With Helen Paul / Nicki Minaj Almost Arrested In Dubai For Hugging A Guy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73