Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? (1378 Views)

Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Is It Wrong Not To Have Dated Before At The Age Of 28years ? / It Is Wrong Not Have A Friend Who Is A Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by gazilgasto(f): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2006
i thought the person you marry must be a person you really love but if the person is not your first love does that really matter please answer
Re: Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2006
dont really understand your question explain better
Re: Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by ima1(f): 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2006
no it doesn't matter, its not a rule to end up with your first love.
Re: Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2006
ok yea i understand you now,no its not a rule or law that you must marry your first love,not everybody end up with their first love.the fact that you first fell in love with the person dosent serve as a guarantee that you must or is the right person for you.
Re: Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by iice(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2006
ima1:

no it doesn't matter, its not a rule to end up with your first love.

For real o
Re: Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by CrazyMan(m): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2006
It's not wrong to marry your first love.
the reason why most first love relationships don't last long enough is that you are still very young and inexprienced.
falling in love is about emotions and experience not just about lust.
Re: Is Wrong Not To Marry Your First Love? by macalurs(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2007
what kind of funny question is this?

my god it's so wrong!

you that out of topics?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Real Meaning Of Valentines Day? / How Can I Take Him Outta My Life: Hes Cheating On Me! / The Complete Guide Of Laying A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.