Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman (763 Views)

Funke Adejumo's UK Ban: Daddy Freeze, Adelaja & Mayowa Are Too Small To Ban Rev. / Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by timidapsin(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
The Shocking Video...

''El Rufai you are too small for me you are already a Dead Man, I will son reveal the date of your Burial'' - Pastor Suleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMchUb4SCw

mobile devices:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OMchUb4SCw
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by timidapsin(m): 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by timidapsin(m): 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
emmyw refiner aduarever
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by Princetee05(m): 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by rubyradiance(f): 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Q.E.D
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by acenazt: 4:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Has freedom of speech become madness? This moronic dunce posing aas a pastor should be remanded in as mental home or be invited for questioning.
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by emmyw(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmmmm
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by TVTKOKO(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
acenazt:
Has freedom of speech become madness? This moronic dunce posing aas a pastor should be remanded in as mental home or be invited for questioning.
noo bros i think you are the moronic dunce here.. why not ask dat dwarf of a governor the reason behind that law that does not impede the development of his state
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by acenazt: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
TVTKOKO:
noo bros i think you are the moronic dunce here.. why not ask dat dwarf of a governor the reason behind that law that does not impede the development of his state
don't be a sentimental illogical religious fanatic. No one should pray for anyone's death
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by Amberon: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even a child knows that if there's any religion that should be curtailed in Nigeria , it should be Islam. Christians have been more than nice and generous to Muslims in Nigeria even when they bring absolutely nothing to the table.
Muslims have been carrying out deadly genocidal attacks against Christians and the Nigerian state eg Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen , random killing of Christians and burning down of churches in the north. But in all these, there has never been any "christian" sect that goes about killing and maiming people ruthlessly.

Islam and Muslims are the problem with Nigeria and the world.
Re: 'el Rufai You Are Too Small For Me You Are Already A Dead Man" Pastor Suleman by lalasticlala(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2016

(1)

Christians And Strike Back Against Muslims. / Freeze Of Cool FM Blast Religious Leaders / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention the Name God Throughout (SEE WHY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.