Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Defining Lanicky. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Defining Lanicky. (3001 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Hefemale: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
MrKester:
Same way u should admonish lanicky to concetracte on something else cause she is too ugly to be called a queen, parharps we can help buy her some cheap bleaching cream to help her minstry.... for crying out load! aren't u seeing other contestants/ nominee how beautiful and charming dey are u stand here to advise me abt refiner.

Re: Defining Lanicky. by JoeBlocks(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

•Y'all compared to Lanny is like Orijin to Vodka/Will Smith to Mr Latin or Seriki to Usher/
Lanny is sweeping all these oysters/when she raises the broom like APC SUPPORTERS/

•Lanny is a steep attacker/Y'all just parking the bus . . .Lanny got that Tiki Taka/and she's the leading Alpha/plus she got y'all in her web . .. . . Lanny is like PETER PARKER

•Lanny ain't childish like Gambino/and she comes in ghost mode. . . Olamide and Phyno/Y'all are just paper tigers. . . .and bunch of bumbling kiddos/Lanicky is the special one. . . . .call her JOSE MOURINHO/

•Lanny is prime and pruned/sublime and true/her IQ is Da Vinci and Einstein's times two/

•She's lord of the rings like Frodo/and in this Mortal Kombat she's known as Gorro[/[b]/Shiva
she's armed and deadly. . .face covered in black. . . .FADEYI OLORO/ cheesy
Wrong!. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
You may not see it now..

Cc smellymouth, synzu, Iamlegend1...
MIMZY TI TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

When you're done deceiving the poor girl, let me know smiley
is that what u think time shall tell bro

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Wrong!. grin grin grin grin grin

Shiva is not in mortal combat tongue
Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Buhahaha, i laff in swahiligrin, you sure dream pass joseph sha...you berra wake up to reality...mimzy herself is an addiction and a nightmare to other contestants and your lanicky, and plus, she's worthy of emulationgrin..

Mimzy means = Magnificient

Mimzy means = InteLLigence

Mimzy means = ModeL

Mimzy means = ZeaL

Mimzy means = YoungAndVibrant

KeepCalmAndVoteMimzyForMissNairaLand2016cheesy

cc, slyisaac, esosa...

Touche!

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
MUVA:

MIMZY TI TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Gbam....case closegrin
Re: Defining Lanicky. by JoeBlocks(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:

Shiva is not in mortal combat tongue
I know you didn't play Mortal Kombat, so I understand. grin grin grin
Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vote Beauty, Class and Grace.. Vote MIMZY... A Queen in the making. cool

#TrendMimzy

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wow

E P I C

Bunch of talents supporting Lanicky!! This Lanicky girl is destined for gold ah swear!!

That was music skarlett, not the usual noise!! Thumbzup!

Cc:
Iamwestafrican wink
Re: Defining Lanicky. by VoteMysticgal: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Miss Nairaland should be someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that MYSTICGAL meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

MYSTICGAL is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

MYSTICGAL is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.

This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum

MYSTICGAL has passion for this forum.
MYSTICGAL deserves the crown.
MYSTICGAL deserves Your Vote.

[size=18pt]Vote For Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character

Vote MYSTICGAL For Miss Nairaland 2016.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

I can see you guys have successfully thought of us pinky brained as teaching us what every alphabet of the whole makeup represent, even my 5year old lil niece can easily cough those out. I mean, Let's STEPUP this game and convince our people without unnecessarily babelizing the whole thing by being wishie-washie .
Thats what i know mimzy to begrin....you can go ahead and be speaking your polish english till dygeasy crown mimzy as miss nairaland 2016 behind your backgrin, and thats why i'm telling you to stop slumberinggrin

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Gbam....case closegrin
SAI.MIMZY KAWAI! angry

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I know you didn't play Mortal Kombat, so I understand. grin grin grin

whatever bruv, Goro obviously ryhmes better. Goodbye grin grin
Re: Defining Lanicky. by UyiIredia(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
. . . only to look at the girl wey OP dey define since and she nor fine.
Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

I can see you guys have successfully thought of us pinky brained as teaching us what every alphabet of the whole makeup represent, even my 5year old lil niece can easily cough those out. I mean, Let's STEPUP this game and convince our people without unnecessarily babelizing the whole thing by being wishie-washie .
Thats what i know mimzy to begrin....you can go ahead and be speaking your polish english till dygeasy crown mimzy as miss nairaland 2016 behind your backgrin, and thats why i'm telling you to stop slumbering and wake up early inother to avoid had i knows or heartbreaksgrin...no say i no tell you ogrin

cc MUVA, smellymouth, esosa...

3 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by IamLEGEND1: 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01 i see you bro.....
we don't need to make too much noise
The people have decided who they want as their queen.. #GodSaveTheQueen
#HailMimzy
#HurricaneMimzy
#TrendMimzy
#TrendTheFabulous
#TeamMimzyOnRampage

4 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
MIMZY TI DOMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave thrash for LAWMA!

Bleep. DAH SHIIIII!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
UyiIredia:
. . . only to look at the girl wey OP dey define since and she nor fine.

Oya compare and contrast grin

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Hefemale: 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
Thats what i know mimzy to begrin....you can go ahead and be speaking your polish english till dygeasy crown mimzy as miss nairaland 2016 behind your backgrin, and thats why i'm telling you to stop slumbering and wake up early inother to avoid had i knows or heartbreaksgrin...no say i no tell you ogrin

cc MUVA, smellymouth, esosa...

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hefemale:
Is that mimzy? Wow she is cute
In the flesh ma'am gringrin

Join the WINNING TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrendMimzy!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Defining Lanicky. by Smellymouth: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:

cc MUVA, smellymou.th, esosa...

Who english EPP?

SaiMimzy!!

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
MUVA:

SAI.MIMZY KAWAI! angry
Mehnn, i'd like to trend with her photoscheesy,,,??

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
MUVA:

SAI.MIMZY KAWAI! angry
Re: Defining Lanicky. by EzePromoe: 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
VoteMysticgal:
Miss Nairaland should be someone who is beautiful, intelligent, who possesses good character, good conversational skills, and a lovable personality.
She should also possess a concrete knowledge of Nairaland and a good understanding of how this forum works.
This includes knowing the rules and abiding by them.

It is no doubt that MYSTICGAL meets the aforementioned criteria.
Asides her dazzling good looks, she is also someone who possesses a lovable character and tremendous and enviable personality.
Those who are active on this forum should understand the point I am driving at.
She is a responsible and well mannered young lady, who hardly engages in fights or duels with anyone. She respects set boundaries and tries her best not to cross them.

MYSTICGAL is a very intelligent. This you can basically infer this from the comments she makes and the kind of threads she creates.
She shares her opinions on issues with maturity, wit and a smear of humor.

MYSTICGAL is also an active member of this forum who understands and abides by the rules.
She is one of the few who have never been banned for breaking a rule. This alone goes to tell what a responsible young lady she is.

What other qualities does one require? What else should prompt you to vote?

We don't want a miss nairaland who would just win the crown and become dormant.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would walk away with this prestigious crown and become inactive.

We don't want a miss nairaland who would win and literally disappear from the surface of this forum.

This is miss "Nairaland" and whosoever should win this competition must have a passion for this forum

MYSTICGAL has passion for this forum.
MYSTICGAL deserves the crown.
MYSTICGAL deserves Your Vote.

[size=18pt]Vote For Beauty
Vote For Intelligence
Vote For Character

Vote MYSTICGAL For Miss Nairaland 2016.
[/size]

Dear Nairalanders, please read and do not make mistakes.

MYSTICGAL is whom we're searching for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:

Take as many as you'll like bro cool

AS TEAM MIMZY DON TAKE OVER........

Na GOD WIN!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Defining Lanicky. by lanicky(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
skarlett:
LANICKY for MISS NAIRALAND

•Y'all compared to Lanny is like Orijin to Vodka/Will Smith to Mr Latin or Seriki to Usher/
Lanny is sweeping all these oysters/when she raises the broom like APC SUPPORTERS/

•Lanny is a steep attacker/Y'all just parking the bus . . .Lanny got that Tiki Taka/and she's the leading Alpha/plus she got y'all in her web . .. . . Lanny is like PETER PARKER

•Lanny ain't childish like Gambino/and she comes in ghost mode. . . Olamide and Phyno/Y'all are just paper tigers. . . .and bunch of bumbling kiddos/Lanicky is the special one. . . . .call her JOSE MOURINHO/

•Lanny is prime and pruned/sublime and true/her IQ is Da Vinci and Einstein's times two/

•She's lord of the rings like Frodo/and in this Mortal Kombat she's known as Gorro/
she's armed and deadly. . .face covered in black. . . .FADEYI OLORO/ cheesy

Thanks dear kiss

#Team Lanicky#

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defining Lanicky. by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
MUVA:

Take as many as you'll like bro cool

AS TEAM MIMZY DON TAKE OVER........

Na GOD WIN!!!!!!!!!!
She's stunningly hot and beautifulcheesy...how do i get those memes of hers??
Re: Defining Lanicky. by UyiIredia(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
MUVA:

Oya compare and contrast grin

mimzy fine na. I know that one. She will go far in the competition. Dat doesn't need saying.
Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
firstking01:
She's stunningly hot and beautifulcheesy...how do i get those memes of hers??

Just download the ones I uploaded here. But if you can't, let me have ur bbm pin sharp!!!!!! cool
Re: Defining Lanicky. by MUVA(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
UyiIredia:

mimzy fine na. I know that one. She will go far in the competition. Dat doesn't need saying.

Boss the crown is hers. But we can't do it alone without you help... Mimzy needs you sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are there Victims In an Abusive Relationship ( the case study of tonto dike) / What Nigerian Girls Really Want / This Is Too Much For Me !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.