Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police (21879 Views)

Why We Stopped General Buhari’s 1 Million Man March In Kano – Police / INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos / Breaking News:another Bomb Blast In Kano.kano Poly Bombed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by blacksta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2009
An unusual occurrence that will remain indelible in the minds of residents in Dakata area of Kano happened recently. It is the birth of a mystery goat with unusual human features.

The she-goat, after a prolonged labour, gave birth to three kids, one of which had a bizarre look, with a human feature, especially the face, the nose, the eye cavity and of course, the genital organs, which indicated that of a female.

The incident[b] attracted an unprecedented crowd at the Dakata Police Station[/b] where the strange creature was first taken to, an incident which happened on August 6, 2009.

It was learnt that the she-goat, which had the mystery delivery is 12 years old and belongs to one Malama Amina of Sauna Village in Dakata who revealed that she-goat to date has delivered six times,

She explained that each delivery in the past produced three kids, but the latest came with a difference, as one of the three has some human features, especially the face, the nose, the eye cavity and of course, the genital organs, which indicated it is a female.

As at the time of this report, it was gathered the strange animal died moments after delivery, while the other two survived and the owner, Malama Amina stated that for the first time, the she-goat experienced prolonged labour which was an unusual situation in the history of her labour.

Vet .doctor, Salisu Atiku and the senior livestock superintendent, Abbas Ibrahim who both commented on the development said it will be wrong to link it with a human sexual contact.

The reaction is in response to widespread insinuations that there might have been a sexual relationship between the she-goat and a normal human being.

http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/index.php/news/headlines/4585-goat-with-human-face-delivered-in-kano
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by blacksta(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2009
Boko Haram _ Goat
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Thor(m): 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2009
In Nigeria everything is possible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by nex(m): 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2009
When they say the goat had a human face, do they mean it figuratively as in the goat was very kind?
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by blacksta(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2009
Thor:

In Nigeria everything is possible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That Guy must be the father of the goatbaby

c doggie style
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by alias64: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2009
and some of you guys really believe that the person who posted this picture is a Nigerian and his interest lie in showing the world that him and his people like to make love to animals ? and all because he thinks the Nigerian government is corrupt

The guy behind the goat looks Ghanaian though.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by NaijaGoat: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by NaijaGoat: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d

Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2009
@Thor
This man na ritualist , na Igbo go fit do dis mess. Na dem the turn everythn into money.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by nex(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2009
@Abu-Maryam

don't tell me you believe that rubbish about money ritual. Anyway, this goat was just born. So It's not the case of being turned into a goat from something else.

Secondly, in my years studying animal science, I've learnt that there are some animals you can't crossbreed. The most advanced lab in the world cannot crossbreed a human with a goat, let alone for it to happen in someone's backyard in Kano.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Yorubaman2: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2009
Abu-Maryam:

@Thor
This man na ritualist , na Igbo go fit do dis mess. Na dem the turn everythn into money.

You are correct - One time when i was doing my NYSC in Abia state. The ritualist told me if want to become a billionarie over nite i should go sleep with a black goat just like the one above.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by MrCrackles(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by nex(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2009
@Yoruba-man

So now that you've done it, are you a billionaire?
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by jamace(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2009
Another goatee biz. Na wa o. shocked shocked
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Yorubaman2: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2009
nex:

@Yoruba-man

So now that you've done it, are you a billionaire?

I don't do such I am a child of God I am just surprised how far Igbo people wil go to get wealth like d above guy
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Tsiya(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2009
Yoruba-man:

You are correct - One time when i was doing my NYSC in Abia state. The ritualist told me if want to become a billionarie over nite i should go sleep with a black goat just like the one above.

Yoruba-man:

I don't do such I am a child of God I am just surprised how far Igbo people wil go to get wealth like d above guy

common Yoruba man tell us the truth. so orisa no go give u money u have to go to okija shrine.!!! but say the truth man, There is nothing a yoruba man can not do. Dem sleep with their children, their sons wifes, they dance without cloths and even kill chicken to eat without cloth. They can do more than this, after all the goat no will not get pregnant, so need for condum grin grin
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Yorubaman2: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2009
Triya

lol
u dry craze
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Beaf: 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2009
Yoruba-man:

shocked shocked shocked

Hmm! Yeye man, you should have done it in the bush na, abi de owner tie im goat wit magun grin!
And that goat is very ugly sha.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by IGWEUSA(m): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2009
Abu-Maryam:

@Thor
Yoruba-man:

You guys are quitessential nincompoop------------------------ jobless idiots!! shocked
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by onyengbu1(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2009
IGWE_USA:

You guys are quitessential nincompoop------------------------ jobless idiots!! shocked

the unfortunate thing is that some guys will come here to defend igbo tribe because of this jobless guy.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Jakumo(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2009
This is a preposterous discussion.  Who ever heard of a goat-man ?

Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by blacksta(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2009
Jakumo:

This is a preposterous discussion.  Who ever heard of a goat-man ?

Out of Order .
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Jakumo(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2009
blacksta:

Out of Order .

Objection over-ruled. What happened to your sense of humor dude ?
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by blacksta(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2009
Jakumo:

U no dey fear - Big Man of God like that
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by tubabie(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2009
Jakumo:

You call that sense of humour You must have a warped mind then!
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Jakumo(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2009
tubabie:

Personally, I find the picture of a man phucking a goat more objectionable than funny, but since we[i] are[/i] on the subject of animals with human-like faces, I decided to share the picture I snapped while on a hunting trip some time ago, strictly for educational and record-keeping purposes.

As a disclaimer, any resemblance noted in images I post here,  to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental, and in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by ikeyman00(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2009
that goat looks like northern specie lipsrsealed

my uncle bought one like that in lagos during x-mas
ha
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Jakumo(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2009
Attempting to steer this conversation back to a SERIOUS, SOMBER, SOBER and SCHOLARLY modality, can someone please explain why it was necessary to handcuff the above photographed goat lover to his hairy friend's back leg.

How can we be sure that the goat's civil rights are not being violated, along with its virginity ?
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
Jakumo:

Personally, I find the picture of a man phucking a goat more objectionable than funny, but since we[i] are[/i] on the subject of animals with human-like faces, I decided to share the picture I snapped while on a hunting trip some time ago, strictly for educational and record-keeping purposes.

As a disclaimer, any resemblance noted in images I post here,  to persons living or dead, is purely coincidental, and in the eye of the beholder.

ask me, that picture looked more like your biological father
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Thor(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
tubabie:

I agree  grin grin

Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by Jakumo(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
I do in fact recognize my biological father, Yar Agoduam, in this latest picture, but why does he look so sad, given that he is engaged in what appears to be a pleasurable encounter ?
Re: Goat With Human Face Delivered In Kano - Kano Police by ikeyman00(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2009
like i said before

that goat is a typical northern specimen

so no suprise yaramugu get grip of one

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Honours Dr Adadevoh, Abdulsamad Rabiu And 47 Others (Photos). / Dasuki Bought Assets In London And Dubai With Arms Cash - EFCC / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Tony Anenih's Death, Shares Photo With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.