Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies (32474 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by noblegrex: 12:56am On Apr 29, 2016
drey076:

How old are you?
that's the right question.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by nkemjacob2(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Nairaland how does this pictures create jobs, stop corruption... Pls post what is useful
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by petermichaels(m): 1:24am On Apr 29, 2016
And foolanis dey kill oda pple children 4 dia houses. Shey hm children dey abroad abi? All dis politicians ehn!! I wonder Y am evn a nigerian self. God help us.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by totorimi: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Their father said it is the hard luck of Nigerians not to be find a way to pay for our school fees after he blocked the easy way parents were paying their children school fees. So why wont they take selfie when they are been trained with our hard earned tax payers sweat so to mock at the rest of us as VP daughters are taking selfie so also Buhari daughters are taking selfie. If they are well brought up children in Nigerian way and standards at least their parents would have told them that the mode in the country doesnt call for this type of useless show off when their parents and helpless to resolve the issue as testified by the chief lair of information.

You guys aint seen nothing yet, when they are done with you next time when you hear Buha.. before they finish calling the name you will be at Cotonou
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by kaybaba945(m): 1:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by bangalee1(m): 1:42am On Apr 29, 2016
[size=18pt]am buying fuel for 160 and dis ones are shinning teeth[/size]
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:58am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:

Whose president? God forbid dt I have a vicious, senile n insensitive tyrant as president. I Get wedding on saturday, na hw to go que for 2days buy fuel I dey think. Abeg free me.
@OP hw does ds picture bring back d price of rice to #8500 it used to be?

If you think you're so smart you can condem people, suggest a solution to solve your rice issue right now and let see how smart you are
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by yunnyp(m): 3:35am On Apr 29, 2016
must this be at the front page?
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by worksmart(m): 3:49am On Apr 29, 2016
These photos could turn wailers into zombies.

In fact the girls are very cute, Mr President has beautiful heart and a beautiful family.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by worksmart(m): 3:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Nobody in Nigeria is allowed to smile again, because fuel is N160/ltr abi?
bangalee1:
[size=18pt]am buying fuel for 160 and dis ones are shinning teeth[/size]
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Praizekeyz(m): 4:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Wait 1st! Are dey d ones dat kobad nigeria? Y u criticizin dem for takin selfies?
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by str8talk1: 4:24am On Apr 29, 2016
OP, r u trying to insult d sensibilities of online members & guests on dis platform?
For d sake of d Enugu masacre,what d Zap do u hv post d UGLY pics of children of d Vampire King of murderous Fulani herdsmen on dis media whn u shld b shouting "NO MORE HAUSA FULANI PRESIDENT!".
I think u need to b changed.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 29, 2016
youngaz:
Continue enjoying jare nigeria problem no concern ugringrin

grin
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by jerecrown(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2016
son of herdsmen
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by oluscofield(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
While i see Zahara n Halima's choice of taking selfie at dis current situatn, i object to any direct abuse of mr president... Look at dis dis way... Even if its ur papa dt is d president of nigeria, he cant go unscathed with d nature of ethnicity of nigeria.... We are bigotorily nepotic.. No mata wat an hausa president does, igbos will neva hail him, no mata wat an igbo does, yoruba wil neva say a good tin abt him... Dts d way it is, n d way it will continue to be until d unholy forceful marriage is broken.... QED
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Progress2468(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

You ain't making any sense! He was your President last year, he has continued to be since May last year till date and would continue to be till 2023 May 29th. There's nothing you can do about that. Don't just kill yourself. I would advise you to relocate to Eritrea if you ain't comfortable.

Egbon y u like suffer nah?
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:

Whose president? God forbid dt I have a vicious, senile n insensitive tyrant as president. I Get wedding on saturday, na hw to go que for 2days buy fuel I dey think. Abeg free me.
hahahhahahahah 2015 hangover still full ur body,abeg try to becom a realist buhari is ur president forget 2015 it has gone
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by deluxez12(m): 6:40am On Apr 29, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

You ain't making any sense! He was your President last year, he has continued to be since May last year till date and would continue to be till 2023 May 29th. There's nothing you can do about that. Don't just kill yourself. I would advise you to relocate to Eritrea if you ain't comfortable.
bleep ur self...... good for nothing
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:

Are we still campaigning?
Pls tell ur president to get down to work.
As for d prayers, I would rather pray for Idi Amin and Sani Abacha.
.nvx.nvv,vlmbbkggl ,vnvlv,b lmlgs vlbm.a laqlnfvmvlbmg almglg gla mls,a glg sldnla g hlfd slfkg glf, i swear up buhari sai baba for nijeriya
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by AnanseK(m): 7:01am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:

Blame Jonathan the ineffectual Baffoon, Buhari is only there to make corrections and it will take some time, of course slowpokes will not understand that simple fact.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by melojo: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Wow!! undecided education.see fulani and swagger
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by ifex370(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2016
herbie27:
grin grin grin Nigerians!.

They shld take it off our faces cos nothing is in order since they left their village to Aso rock grin No hard feeling though!.

Abeg.. Make de take selfies all the way.. No be dem kill tafawa balewa ..if u were there no be ole selfie u go take..I know say u go act film join
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 29, 2016
What's Zahra? Is it a new clothing line?
Who's halima? What has she done?
Pumpkins living on glories of other people.
Whose president? President of the wanderers of the wide wide world.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Royals1st: 7:44am On Apr 29, 2016
If u want PMB till 2030 that means u are born in a poor family and u are use to low life
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by EllsBaba: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:

U said whise president i think yea? Guess u are an alien then cos u aint from dis country.. While callin them daughters of demon, guess u r Son of lucifer for the comment u made on the innocent girls

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Obiwiz(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Nigeria's First family, rich in money, rich in looks(beauty), rich in propaganda... But how about intellectually and morally? Are they rich in these? Maybe not. Nigerians are paying the price.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Many people are uploading selfie every hour without being noticed,yet here you come dey post this one for us.
wetin we wan do now ehh?
To be a Celeb sweet sha.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by higherpower: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:
Daughters of demon

U can't be them, worst of all no chance ur children can be like them, ur grand children will curse u for making them inherit no Pride. Shame on u

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Leiman100(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:
Daughters of demon
I pity your life
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by hkunle71(m): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari will take Nigeria to the highest peak In Sha Allah. Let's pray for him and not criticise him. U don't expect sudden change of what has been damaged for good sixteen years, rather gradual change. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Central Hospital, Benin City, Edo (See Photos) / Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) / Why Biden Embraces Nigerians And Shuns Buhari - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.