Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies (32620 Views)

Buhari's Daughters Dancing At Zahra's Wedding Reception In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by ElCapone(m): 10:31am On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:
Daughters of demon
raw hatred, a position ur father wld neva achieve given 10 life times.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by ElCapone(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2016
youngaz:
wait am nt asking u to lyk im...all am telling u iz just respect him....@least because he iz part of d pple leading u.....God said so nt me....nw luk at it diz way instead of u abusing im why can't u just pray for im nd Nigeria....ur prayer can go a long way in d present condition of diz nation.....just try to see tins d positive way,,,pray to God to help Buhari so Buhari can help us all.....
he wld neva reason wid u due to da bitterness in his heart. Ppl like dis are deaf, dumb and blind at da same time.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Siddeek: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2016
doublewisdom:
I blame dem? While they are busy taking selfies,their father is busy terrorising and intimidating Southern Nigeria with his herdsmen.
fool.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by litubow: 10:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Ewo! because dem b president pikin now make den no enjoy demselves. Una no dey take selfie even as d country bad reach? Abeg fink on what to do for d growth of d country nd leave does children alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by westlius(m): 10:54am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=magmack post=45133154]Daughters of demon [/quote U dey craze ni. Na ur pikin dem b demon Witch like u Jealouseee
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by biodun83L(m): 11:20am On Apr 29, 2016
@ magmack u are just so so stupid beta go hang transformer enemy of progress
AntidaftMOD:
[s][/s]

You ain't making any sense! He was your President last year, he has continued to be since May last year till date and would continue to be till 2023 May 29th. There's nothing you can do about that. Don't just kill yourself. I would advise you to relocate to Eritrea if you ain't comfortable.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Herrmes: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ugly ass bitches
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by biodun83L(m): 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
just go and sleep if u av notin good saying besides which of ur country is boiling? animal do u want to tel mi eva since GOd has bn unleashing ur co looters and ur clueless ex stupid drunkard president has ur wife not bn takin selfie or u urself?
Vveni:
The country is boiling and the children of the man being seen as being responsible shouldn't be be doing this now..... It's appalling.... The masses are angry
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by biodun83L(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
ElCapone:
raw hatred, a position ur father wld neva achieve given 10 life times.
abi oooo very stupid haters i wonder if his father can even control der home alone not to talk of d whole nation

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by biodun83L(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Herrmes:
Ugly ass bitches
which of ur family can produce such beauty?
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by biodun83L(m): 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
[b][size=15pt] One of dem no wear hijab sef.. not surprised though cos sharia was made for d poor..
U girls are cute but tell your dad,our president,to put his Kinsmen in check cos people dey vex o
angry before ethnic war go break out
#TheOracleHasSpoken [/size][/b]tell dat to d one who has caused all dis and which is d clueless jonathan and liv d innocent children alone and besides der father just got into power

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=biodun83L post=45151976][/quote]
Am actually pro-Buhari.. but he shud put his kinsmen in check.. his body language is disgracin we his supporters
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Gbawe: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
magmack:

Whose president? God forbid dt I have a vicious, senile n insensitive tyrant as president. I Get wedding on saturday, na hw to go que for 2days buy fuel I dey think. Abeg free me.
@OP hw does ds picture bring back d price of rice to #8500 it used to be?

My friend, as long as you are a Nigerians, he is your President whether you accept it or not . You seem not to understand the number one tenet of democracy which is that majority carries the vote. Buhari got the mandate of majority of Nigerians to lead Nigeria. He is therefore your President whether you like it or not. All you are doing is showing yourself up as an anarchist incapable of accepting the principles that guide societies and make them great. As someone said earlier, if you don't like the fact that Buhari is your President move to Eritrea or Somalia.
Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Gbawe: 1:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
SmithHumble50:
We dey suffer.. Na selfie una dey take abi?

They are young people entitled to enjoy their lives. It is their father who was elected to lead you and not them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughters Halima And Zahra Selfies by Herrmes: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
biodun83L:
which of ur family can produce such beauty?
If any of my family members were this ugly I'ld deny them, where's the beauty Bleep boy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Reacts To Reports Of His Defection / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.