Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol (1314 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Sister Is Spending Money On Her Boyfriend In School. Worried About My Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol by MzPynQ: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
If there is one group of people that are known worldwide for their strict and old-fashioned lifestyle, that’s the Amish people. They refuse to use modern technology and modern pharmaceutical drugs.

The Amish people are living balanced lives by staying in touch with Mother Nature. They have natural remedies for treatment of many different health problems.

The world has recently found out about one specific and very efficient remedy used by the Amish people for many decades.

This homemade cure can treat many disorders and diseases and on top of that, it can boost the immune system.

With the help of this simple recipe you will be able to reduce hypertension and manage blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.

It is made from common household ingredients and it won’t take much time to prepare it. The best part is that you will notice the positive results after taking it for just one week!
The Natural Cure for High Cholesterol Levels and High Blood Pressure:

Ingredients:

1 clove of grated garlic
1 piece of ginger (grated)
1 tsp. of honey
1 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. of lemon juice
Instructions:

Place all the ingredients in a blender and use high speed to mix them for half a minute. After that, strain the mixture and keep it in the fridge for 5 days.

How to Use This Natural Remedy?

Take this cure 2 times a day. Consume one tablespoon of this healthy mixture in the morning on an empty stomach and one tablespoon before your last meal.

The first visible results can be expected after three days and you’ll be stunned by the results. People usually feel energetic, refreshed and their cholesterol and blood pressure levels are stabilized.

Source: http://www.myhealthylifevision.com/not-spend-money-medication-high-blood-pressure-cholesterol-try-amish-remedy/

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol by Franky826: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
MzPynQ:
If there is one group of people that are known worldwide for their strict and old-fashioned lifestyle, that’s the Amish people. They refuse to use modern technology and modern pharmaceutical drugs.

The Amish people are living balanced lives by staying in touch with Mother Nature. They have natural remedies for treatment of many different health problems.

The world has recently found out about one specific and very efficient remedy used by the Amish people for many decades.

This homemade cure can treat many disorders and diseases and on top of that, it can boost the immune system.

With the help of this simple recipe you will be able to reduce hypertension and manage blood pressure and high cholesterol levels.

It is made from common household ingredients and it won’t take much time to prepare it. The best part is that you will notice the positive results after taking it for just one week!
The Natural Cure for High Cholesterol Levels and High Blood Pressure:

Ingredients:

1 clove of grated garlic
1 piece of ginger (grated)
1 tsp. of honey
1 Tbsp. of apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. of lemon juice
Instructions:

Place all the ingredients in a blender and use high speed to mix them for half a minute. After that, strain the mixture and keep it in the fridge for 5 days.

How to Use This Natural Remedy?

Take this cure 2 times a day. Consume one tablespoon of this healthy mixture in the morning on an empty stomach and one tablespoon before your last meal.

The first visible results can be expected after three days and you’ll be stunned by the results. People usually feel energetic, refreshed and their cholesterol and blood pressure levels are stabilized.

Source: http://www.myhealthylifevision.com/not-spend-money-medication-high-blood-pressure-cholesterol-try-amish-remedy/

thank you for this highly educative post. please I have one question; how do I get apple cedar vinegar??
Re: Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol by mrsmith11(m): 6:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Gud
Re: Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol by MzPynQ: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
Franky826:

thank you for this highly educative post. please I have one question; how do I get apple cedar vinegar??

Sorry, have been away. You can get it from health shops or from shopping malls. I recommend Bragg organic apple cider with the 'mother'. See attached picture.

Re: Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol by Franky826: 1:33pm On May 03, 2016
MzPynQ:

Sorry, have been away. You can get it from health shops or from shopping malls. I recommend Bragg organic apple cider with the 'mother'. See attached picture.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Do Not Spend Money On Medication For High Blood Pressure And Cholesterol by eyinjuege: 4:12pm On May 03, 2016
But is it not money you'll spend in buying those ingredients including the Apple cider....? Or is it being given free somewhere?

(1) (Reply)

Natural Supplements That Helps Desolve Fibroid And Its Complications / Can She Marry From Same Clan? Or End The Relationship? (advice Needed Please) / What Should I Do? Confused On My Future Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.