Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! (377 Views)

Miyetti Allah Petitions Police IG Over Herdsmen Killing In Delta, Indicts Gov Ok / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! by oyinkinola: 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
op I respect your view peronnally, but it seems to me that all the useful advices and wisdoms are waste! millions of nigerian wisdoms waste at every centime, because no one listesten and nigerian belive they were crated to suffer, and that one day an angel will come fom sky to save them not human! Nigerian is so lucky to have buhari but we don't make use of his efforts!
when i here nigeria government would organise a a town hall meeting, i was very happy, but when i remnber how is nigerian i feel mad!
....infact is very simple to stop killing in nigeria, very, very simply! op let me give you somethng very important today!
*if you have problems and troubes that worries you, simply look back deeply, see where your accestors and your forefather come from, quickly return back to it you are safe!* that's my secret!

if nigerian, for once trust thier EMIR: OBA'S :OBI. given them the security issues! we've done, we will safe the life of so many people without speding penny!
the reason is that people were keeping distance with govenment daily, and the criminals have realise this, they terrorise you, and you harbour them! only the local admistrative ....EMIR; OBA; OBI can make things better!
for those who dream of regional police it's a joke it can never work!
if were to partispate in any town hall meeting with any government official this would have been my suggestion to them! but can they listen?
Re: In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! by XaintJoel20: 12:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Okada abeg drop me here my I hurriedly chuk mouth for the mata...
Re: In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! by oyinkinola: 12:23am On Apr 29, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Okada abeg drop me here my I hurriedly chuk mouth for the mata...
ok don't forget to pay bill!
Re: In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! by XaintJoel20: 12:27am On Apr 29, 2016
oyinkinola:
ok don't forget to pay bill!
Credit is allowed...
Re: In Reponse To An Op: On How Would You End The Killing In Nigeria! by oyinkinola: 12:33am On Apr 29, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Credit is allowed...
then buhari is doing well bros God bless him

(1) (Reply)

Caution This Photo Of PMB Led Government About Budget / Governor Fayose’s Bank Account Frozen Because It Contained ₦1.2billion NSA Funds / Great Documentary On Babangida And The June 12 Elections !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.