Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,263 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now (1230 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sent To Prison For Destroying EFCC Evidence / Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue / Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by Controversialad: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
PLS FRIENDS SHARE THIS INFORMATION WIDELY, WE NEED TO SAFE THIS IMPENDING CALAMITY FROM BEFALLING EZIAGU COMMUNITY. WE ARE TIRED OF DEATHS ALREAD OR ARE YOU NOT
DANGER IS UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL NOW
By Emeka Ugwuonye

I started off worrying about the dangerous and deadly herdsmen when they killed from a distance. When they killed people from far away from me, something in me snapped and I was angry. They kept killing closer and closer to me. I got angrier. But how close would the herdsmen get to me personally? To answer this question, read the urgent message I received this night from the youths of my own very town, Umumba Ndiuno of Ezeagu Local Government Area of Enugu State.

"Gud Mornin Sir, It's me your brother. Pls as it stands now, Our Umumba youth president have organise a meeting btwn d entire villagers and d alhaji who is in charge of D herdsmen that are in our Hometown comin up on 2nd of May, which is next two days. He said that d meeting is to enable all d villagers to talk about what ever the cattles and herdsmen are doing in our farm land and other part of our community, that they do not like so that they will find solution to it.
"So, big brother, I wish to plead with u to know if there is anything u can do within ur powers to make sure that the state security personels will be present in the meeting. Thanks."
The person that sent the above message to me is not my blood brother. But most people in my village address me as "big brother" and introduce themselves to me as "[my] brother". Apart from the message, I have made a few calls and I learnt that the youth of my town would make a formal request for my intervention later today.
The message is simple:
(1) There are herdsmen in my town now.
(2) They are destroying the farmland of the people of my community.
(3) It has been a big source of concern for my townsfolk.
(4) It has reached a point where the people are prepared to meet the herdsmen.
(5) They are apprehensive that the meeting might result in problems, which should require that I alert the security officials.
(6) They are looking to me for help.
So, this matter is now right on my laps. With what we have seen everywhere this sort of tension arose, blood flowed soon after. Now, I have to stop any such thing in my ....http://www.controversialada.com/2016/04/breakingfulani-herdsmen-destroying.html
Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by 247Dior(m): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
You people should stop behaving like cowards, if your waiting for anybody's help you all will die, form vigilante groups and deal with this people... that's the only solution coz this government is not interested in the fight against herdsmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by kogistar: 8:51am On Apr 29, 2016
why don't u ppl go & fight them?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by adenine02: 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
dont worry

the president as send the soldiers and police rightaway

to protect you

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by nnachukz(m): 9:02am On Apr 29, 2016
Apart from the message, I have made a few calls and I learnt that the youth of my town would make a formal request for my intervention later today.
The message is simple:
(1) There are herdsmen in my town now.
(2) They are destroying the farmland of the people of my community.
(3) It has been a big source of concern for my townsfolk.
(4) It has reached a point where the people are prepared to meet the herdsmen.
(5) They are apprehensive that the meeting might result in problems, which should require that I alert the security officials.
(6) They are looking to me for help.
So, this matter is now right on my laps. With what we have seen everywhere this sort of tension arose, blood flowed soon after. Now, I have to stop any such thing in my
Op abeg Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by Controversialad: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2016
nnachukz:
Op abeg Who are you?

FOLLOW THE LINK AND FIND OUT WHO I AM!
Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by osesology(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2016
adenine02:
dont worry

the president as send the soldiers and police rightaway

to protect you
Lol! bros, why you dey joke with this tin na?
but that soldier man though.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by psucc(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
When one looks at the fate of the Agatus and govt's attitude towards them, I think it's better he thinks outside the box.

Sorry to say it that the herdsmen are merely working on the reports of the DSS. And to imagine that the DSS is an agency of govt, what do you think the same govt will do?

Better go on exile or open an IDP camp while waiting for govt or stand your ground to defend yourself. Though some must pay the supreme price before others can live, running away is never the best way out.

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by Controversialad: 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
psucc:
When one looks at the fate of the Agatus and govt's attitude towards them, I think it's better he thinks outside the box.

Sorry to say it that the herdsmen are merely working on the reports of the DSS. And to imagine that the DSS is an agency of govt, what do you think the same govt will do?

Better go on exile or open an IDP camp while waiting for govt or stand your ground to defend yourself. Though some must pay the supreme price before others can live, running away is never the best way out.

IU RE RIGHT BRO
Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by buharisbae(f): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
bae pls cum to their rescue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by Rhea(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Emeka Ugwuonye? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by j1mmy: 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
All you people know is beg and pray, why not fight them
Re: Breaking:fulani Herdsmen Destroying Farms In Eziagu Enugu State Now by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
buharisbae:
bae pls cum to their rescue embarassed
how can he "cum" to their rescue

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Don't Report Rape Case / Breaking: Hausa Shoe Makers Kill Mother And Daughter In Imo State / Secondary School Student Hacks Another Fellow Student (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.