Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player (2039 Views)

10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 10 Differences Between A Womanizer And A Player. / How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 11:19am On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy u will always deny it as usual, baba u dey inform this season oh waiting be the cause na gist ur man na (how is joli'yp doing)
Chai, nairaland guys and monitoringgrin...she's pretty much cool,,,you know how bank work is time consuming and taskingcheesy
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, nairaland guys and monitoringgrin...she's pretty much cool,,,you know how bank work is time consuming and taskingcheesy
cheesygrin I know bro, but why u no deny this one as usual undecided I catch u red handed for this one, hope na she be the person we dey talk abt yesterday
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesygrin I know bro, but why u no deny this one as usual undecided I catch u red handed for this one, hope na she be the person we dey talk abt yesterday
Nope, that one na another gehtongue
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, that one na another gehtongue
lie lie, I know greetongue

for that reason, investigation continues cheesy
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
lie lie, I know greetongue

for that reason, investigation continues cheesy
Seriously, i have a very good friend on nairaland here...we spoke yestadae on fone,,,will soon call her any moment from now.
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Seriously, i have a very good friend on nairaland here...we spoke yestadae on fone,,,will soon call her any moment from now.
hmmm, alright. enjoy ur self bro
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
hmmm, alright. enjoy ur self bro
You berra swallow your pride and call a truce with Maxitycheesy
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
You berra swallow your pride and call a truce with Maxitycheesy
undecided my friend are u ok mba. U need deliverance asap tongue
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
undecided my friend are u ok mba. U need deliverance asap tongue
Maxi's a very lovely girl trust metongue...you missing something durgh.
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Maxi's a very lovely girl trust metongue...you missing something durgh.
I better go for those oloshi close to Casablanca or Mr sweet than her, plz help me pass this massage across to her, thank u very much as u do so
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
MRNipples:
cc maxi112,kinginvalhala3,obatomi,wildflame.
Hahahahahaah, I'm here, what's popping over here?
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
I better go for those oloshi close to Casablanca or Mr sweet than her, plz help me pass this massage across to her, thank u very much as u do so
Hehehhehe, your head strong gangrin...i bet this is not comning from your mindgrin...btw, you sabi mr sweet and casablancatongue?
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehhehe, your head strong gangrin...i bet this is not comning from your mindgrin...btw, you sabi mr sweet and casablancatongue?
my mind strong no be small, if I done made up my mind no going back, see question way u dey ask me, weather I sabi GRA whereby na for phase2 crescent I dey stay, come their by 8pm Oloshis go ches u enter gottergrin
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
my mind strong no be small, if I done made up my mind no going back, see question way u dey ask me, weather I sabi GRA whereby na for phase2 crescent I dey stay, come their by 8pm Oloshis go ches u enter gottergrin
Hehehehehe, yestade i been dey Le-meridien hotelgrin
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by Maxi112: 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, yestade i been dey Le-meridien hotelgrin
u go fine oloshi Abi bad boy
Re: A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player by firstking01(m): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Maxi112:
u go fine oloshi Abi bad boy
Nope, twas an official errand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Miss Langata Prison 2016, The Most Beautiful Girl At Langata Women's Prison / See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin / Prostitution Is A Noble Profession, Many Prostitutes Will Make Heaven – Clergy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.