Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? (1081 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Supports Buhari For 2019, Calls Nnamdi Kanu A "Mad Man" / The Quest To Rearrest Kanu: A Joke Stretched Too Far By John Danfulani, Ph.d / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by IkennaNweke(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2016
“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

Nnamdi Kanu, 6th Feb. 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by Mack3N: 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
Exactly what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by TheNonce: 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
tongue

Yes! A prophet of doom!
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by greatCharley(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu, a man that saw tomorrow. for calling Nigeria a zoo,hated so much by the same people who called Nigeria a failed state in the previous administration. I weep for Nigeria, but I weep more for our youths who do not read nor research deeply. these old men who have brought us all into this cage for only their selfish reasons will die soon, our children will ask us all, what we did to save their future. you can hate him for being outright and outspoken, but deep inside your heart,you know that all he said was true. "many people do not want the truth, they just want a reassurance that what they believe is the truth"

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
TheNonce:
tongue

Yes! A prophet of doom!

Y0ruba

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by buharisbae(f): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2016
I'm wondering wen Igbo pipu wee aff sense and see that he's a scam embarassed
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by gidgiddy: 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
I'm wondering wen Igbo pipu wee aff sense and see that he's a scam embarassed

If someone is telling me that I should seek my freedom, that's the kind of scammer I like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by sammyj: 11:28am On Apr 29, 2016
He is a Big Mofoon also known as the BABOON !!! cheesy shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by buharisbae(f): 11:36am On Apr 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

If someone is telling me that I should seek my freedom, that's the kind of scammer I like.

u remember ojukwu?
no diff embarassed
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by prince088: 11:52am On Apr 29, 2016
Clowns. Same Fulani and Hausa ipob will be forced to vote for in 2019. Sebi dem zone youth leader and organising chairman give SE. 2 very inconsequential posts cheesy. This race are the biggest clowns in the history of the world
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 30, 2016
prince088:
Clowns. Same Fulani and Hausa ipob will be forced to vote for in 2019. Sebi dem zone youth leader and organising chairman give SE. 2 very inconsequential posts cheesy. This race are the biggest clowns in the history of the world

Are you minding them?

They even protested for Saraki not long ago.. And will still come to rant NK when that one is eating semi-cooked beans in kuje
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by Emeanua(m): 6:30am On Apr 30, 2016
IkennaNweke:
“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

Nnamdi Kanu, 6th Feb. 2014
Am starting to believe so.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by 9jii(m): 6:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Yes.thats why he's send to jail to preach to the Sinners grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by paschu: 7:33am On Apr 30, 2016
prince088:

The question was clear: "Is Nnamdi Kanu a Prophet?"

Now look at your incoherent response again, in comparison to the crystal clear question above, and you may be able to see why you and your entire lineage had remained so dumb and are such a collosal bunch of failures - thinking and talking out of point all the time.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Prophet? by BudeYahooCom: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2016
Many yorubas hate to admit this but they Nnamdi kanu is the brave guy who is putting the fulanis on their toes. yoruba who have cursed him, don't how to go back to their vomit and say sorry. They know that that is the first thing they'll have to do before the southern unity they want can be actualized but they are ashamed.

(1) (Reply)

Fall Of Justice Idris M. J. Evuti: Pondering Outbreak Of Nemesis Long Overdue! / 25 Amazing Facts On Nigeria's First And Only Prime Minister / The Origin Of Injustice Against Igbos In Nigeria And The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.