Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) (30214 Views)

We Will Strengthen Maritime Security - President Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Visits Maritime University Site Today / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan’s Maritime Students Graduate From Philippines Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by ndugoodnews: 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
My brother from another mother. GEJ was a success to most nigerians and was still castigated by few lets pray for our country nigeria .buhari will take us to a height where everybody in nigeria will feel the breeze of change which has started already all we need is patient and pray for our President for God direction and vision to see more beyond our imagination. Believe me nwanne nigeria is on the right part mark my word.hreat things will come only believe

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Keneking:
Is it not our money? Which one is Jonathan?

u see your life grin grin grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Seunolad1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
eligibility:

Integrity is nowhere to be found in this country. How can
any sane mind vote for Goodluck again after basterdizing the entire system. The only system revived by his administration was corruption.

How dare you called a laizefaire leader with highly specialized in prodigal spending like father Christmas a great man.

GEJ had ruined this nation so much that your great grandchildren shall almost buy a loaf of bread for #1000.

The change i voted for is a gradual process.
please reset their brain to factory settings

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by hob(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok lets give this one to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by wink2015(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
[b][size=13pt]Sending this student to study abroad is a good step by the Jonathan administration. But what is bad is that Jonathan allowed or collaborated with the likes of Deziani, Nenadi Usman, Khan, FFK, Ngozi Okonji Iweala to loot the national treasury of the Nigerian government to the extent that they never saved any money, they never build any infrastructure to accommodate the returning students.

The returning students never have any company to engage them.

The returning students never have the kind of facilities they had in foreign land to further develop themselves.

It is easy to send student abroad any government can do just that and Nigerian government has been doing it.

But the salient point is no employment is created for the returning student to cover for all the huge expenditure spent on training.

Take for example, the Kwankwanso administration in Kano state sent a 100 of students to piloting college in Jordan.

When the student came back from Jordan there was no piloting school ready to engage the graduates many of them became teachers and civil servants that is instead of sending them to Zaria Aviation College for professional certification, the pilots were deployed to Kano State Secondary School Management Board and Kano State Civil Service Commission for posting to schools and ministries.

But if the student were sent to agricultural college or mining college they would have had some chances in the area of employment since this opportunity exist in some little way in the northern part of Nigeria.

In conclusion, before federal and state government embark on sending students to study abroad proper feasibility study need to be carried out to find out what is economically beneficial to the Nigerian state.

The Nigerian leadership should also have at the back of its mind that their student will soon graduate from both local schools and foreign school and then take inventory of the graduate population and make feasibility plan in the areas of jobs creation.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/80-kano-gov-t-trained-pilots-now-teachers-civil-servants/134496.html?platform=hootsuite

[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by SEYILIGHT(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

words cnt explain how amazingly talented he his. The lyrics are out of this world..

Do you have any of his songs that you can share with me?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
joey150:
I am Igbo.. And I know a cousin who did.
So you are wrong.

Why are you wasting time answering that wasted biological mistake called freeborn76

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by oc2fish: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thanks to GEJ . I am learning how to produce Tilapia that will reach table size in 4 months.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
Mekus68:
And meanwhile, Buhari just cancelled the Maritime University GEJ established in Rivers State.
Chai, Buhari sef

Is Warri Delta state

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by oc2fish: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
wink2015:
[b][size=15pt]Sending this student to study abroad is a good step by the Jonathan administration. But what is bad is that Jonathan allowed or collaborated with the likes of Deziani, Nenadi Usman, Khan, FFK, Ngozi Okonji Iweala to loot the national treasury of the Nigerian government to the extent that they never saved any money, they never build any infrastructure to accommodate the returning students.

The returning students never have the kind of facilities they had in foreign land to further develop themselves.

It is easy to send student abroad any government can do just that and Nigerian government has been doing it.

But the salient point is no employment is created for the returning student to cover for all the huge expenditure spent on training.

Take for example, the Kwankwanso administration in Kano state sent a 100 of students to piloting college in Jordan.

When the student came back from Jordan there was no piloting school to engage the graduates. But if the student were sent to agricultural college or mining college they would have had some chances in the area of employment since this opportunity exist in some little way in the northern part of Nigeria.

In conclusion, before federal and state government embark on sending students to study abroad proper feasibility study need to be carried out to find out what is economically beneficial to the Nigerian state.
[/size][/b]

Returning students will create jobs. Teach others (lecturers).

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
SEYILIGHT:

Do you have any of his songs that you can share with me?

I have quite a number of them...
My favourites..you're beautiful, goodbye my lover, bonefire, same mistake, stay the night, out of my mind,carry you home, 1979 .
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by freeborn76(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
ilawanson44:

Why are you wasting time answering that wasted biological mistake called freeborn76

Idealism, alas, does not protect one from ignorance, dogmatism, and foolishness.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by mercenary: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
westlius:
Abeg no body should hail Gej. Joor
Who he eep
Na only ministers/kings/ and Pdp bigwigs
I bet u no common man without connection dey dere
I know a lot of dem... Some of my guys are there on merit not by connection so shut ur trap
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by joey150(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
freeborn76:

Did you say Cousin? Gbam! He must be Ijaw...
lol dude...he's not. Anambra state man. But he says majority are from the south south anyway
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by sokera: 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
dainformant:
A fresh set of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and Nigerian Seafarers Development Programme (NSDP) students have graduated from University of Perpetual Help System, Philippines.The students were sent during the regime of former president Goodluck Jonathan....See pictures below

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/maritime-students-sent-by-goodluck.html
sent by GEJ or Federal Governement ?
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Kaira333: 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
The FGN sent them, not GEJ.
under whose regime? How many ur babalawo sorry baba don send. Abeg appreciate good thing for once.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by PIPPROF(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Vikkie14:
Bigot! When they claim "this and that" were missing/stolen, you all attributed it to GEJ, but now that this Good news came out, you remembered it was FG.

And I warned you that the "Expired Paracetamol" you took this morning won't help you, do you now see what you have become?

same logic they used when they said illegally taken grin grin grin grin

scammers

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by joey150(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=wink2015 post=45150388][b][size=15pt][color=#000099]Sending this student to study abroad is a good step by the Jonathan administration. But what is bad is that Jonathan allowed or collaborated with the likes of Deziani, Nenadi Usman, Khan, FFK, Ngozi Okonji Iweala to loot the national treasury of the Nigerian government to the extent that they never saved any money, they never build any infrastructure to accommodate the returning students.

But the salient point is no employment is created for the returning student to cover for all the huge expenditure spent on training.[quote] nice point.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Abeymills(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
GEJ d great man God continue to bless u sir

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Wilson125(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
No talk dis kyn tin bro, i knw plenty of my senior cadets wey dey philippines now, plenty 4 romania, plenty 4 egypt, not tru connection or anytin still on d same scholarship, Na God bin do am 4 em..I fit giv u dier names if u need em .
westlius:
Abeg no body should hail Gej. Joor
Who he eep
Na only ministers/kings/ and Pdp bigwigs
I bet u no common man without connection dey dere

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Jazzlite: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari Ruined the system..... not GEJ, PMB refused to appoint ministers for months and merrily ruined the economy with your applause and he's yet to give his economic roadmap a year after winning elections!

eligibility:

Integrity is nowhere to be found in this country. How can
any sane mind vote for Goodluck again after basterdizing the entire system. The only system revived by his administration was corruption.

How dare you called a laizefaire leader with highly specialized in prodigal spending like father Christmas a great man.

GEJ had ruined this nation so much that your great grandchildren shall almost buy a loaf of bread for #1000.

The change i voted for is a gradual process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by sweatlana: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some zombies will have sleepless nights over this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by ndcide(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
freeborn76:

He was a clueless ethnically bigoted dumbo! All the people he sent abroad for training were from his region...even Igbos wey dey shout Jona for life did not have any representations in the list of oversees trainees. The biggest mistake Igbos made in the last dispensation was to line up before this man, in so doing they sacrificed their political relevance to the Ijaws...the three major tribes in Nigeria are-Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw!

Really?

What about the First class PG scholarship scheme.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Ekowise(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Are there no critiques here.
A man works speaks for him.
GEJ was and he's still a great man.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by waziri4biz: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
why do people find it difficult to appreciate other people's Who made FGN's decisions during GEJ regime if no be ditterness dey influence your judgement.
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by waziri4biz: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
why do people find it difficult to appreciate other people's efforts? Who made FGN's decisions during GEJ regime if no be ditterness dey influence your judgement.
NONSENSE
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by marnboy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pavarottii:
Any other candidate other than GEJ in 2019. It's another exercise in futility.

Quote me anywhere.

a better word "inconclusive exercise".
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by freeborn76(m): 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
joey150:
lol dude...he's not. Anambra state man. But he says majority are from the south south anyway

I like your attitude brah, twice I expected you to haul insults at me, twice you disarmed me with a calm, respectful and yet firm response. You just won my respect. I aplologise if my post offended you in anyway, no disrespect intended. SALUTE!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by focus7: 1:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op how are they Jonathan maritime student? Jonathan did not sponsored them with his money despite all the money he stole from our treasury. I consider it as a double slap when you celebrate that thief that impoverished millions to raise a hundred.
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojmaroni247:
cry Oh God is buhari a curse to Nigeria? I was one of the beneficiaries of a training program during GEJ's time. God bless u sir

Dont worry others will be beneficiaries under Buhari, its changes like that that makes the word go round
Re: Jonathan's Maritime Students In Philipines Graduate (PICS) by chesterlee(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
freeborn76:

He was a clueless ethnically bigoted dumbo! All the people he sent abroad for training were from his region...even Igbos wey dey shout Jona for life did not have any representations in the list of oversees trainees. The biggest mistake Igbos made in the last dispensation was to line up before this man, in so doing they sacrificed their political relevance to the Ijaws...the three major tribes in Nigeria are-Hausa, Yoruba and Ijaw!

I thought you Yorubas claim he marginalized Y'all?

grin cheesy That means he also made Yoloba irrelevant.SMH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IGP To Re-open Bola Ige, Dokubo’s Cases / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.