Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,121 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bailout: Yahaya Bello Lying To Kogi People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bailout: Yahaya Bello Lying To Kogi People (450 Views)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / Large Turnout As Kogi People Begin Process Of Recall Of Dino Melaye 4rm Senate(p / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bailout: Yahaya Bello Lying To Kogi People by OJtOp2(m): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2016
I read on your Facebook Page late yesterday that the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, has approved N50.8 billion bailout for Kogi State government. I found the bizarre news irritating and annoying because the outgoing government of Yahaya Bello is joking with our collective sensibilities. Why this huge joke on a critical issue that affects the common man in the state?
I want to state categorically that the government of Yahaya Bello is lying to Kogi people on the issue of bailout. No fund has been approved! It is just a ploy to confuse the labour leaders in the state and stop them from embarking on strike that has been schedule to commence next week Monday. As I write, I am aware that joint labour unions have typed a bulletin issuing notice of strike to Kogi State government.
The governor and the unusual source of the information, Idris Asiru, are currently flexing in Saudi. They got wind of the move by labour leaders and instead of meeting their demands or plead with them, they resorted to expensive lies proclaiming that the much
awaited bailout has been approved.
Concerned Kogi people have called me and expressed surprise reading about the CBN approval for the bailout from the governor’s Special Adviser on Investment (who is far away in Saudi) on social media platforms, whereas the CBN released an official statement when the same approval was given to Capt. Idris Wada on 8th August, 2015.
I challenge the source, Asiru Idris, to come out and tell the whole world when the Yahaya Bello government re-applied for the bailout, how much was applied for and when the said approval will be cash-backed and made available to the long-suffering people of Kogi State. This is conspiracy against the good people of the state.
It is so unfortunate that this unpopular government has chose the path of dishonour by playing on our intelligence.
– Adamu Ojonugwa writes from Lokoja

Re: Bailout: Yahaya Bello Lying To Kogi People by tuniski: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
He is a student of the school of lies and propaganda as tutored by Lai Moh and commissioned by ApC!
Shameless people in govt taking citizens for fools!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Stop Terrorizing Us / Armed Herdsmen Attack Man Fetching Firewood In A Bush In Enugu (graphic Photos) / Pmb's Speech At The Budget Signing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.