Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love (6048 Views)

Hot-things Women Wear That Men Can’t Stand / 7 Things That Women Wear That Men Always Find Attractive-mikegist / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by saintkeppy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice write-up OP. Girlz with dress sense gets ma admiration, makes 'em lookz Trendy. Imagine a cute babe with moderate make-up wearin' a black Leather jack on a tight denim blue jean with a pair of smart shoes.
I also admire a girl with a ponytail wearin' sport jersey, especially a customized female(snugger-fit size) version of her favourite club on a tight pair of jean, wearin' branded light sneakers like addidas, nike or all star converse to match on a weekend ...this is the outfit ma girl luvs most.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Rukkydelta(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
I can't go all through this stress to please a guy

1 Like

Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by udalor: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Thank you guys for all the comments.Quite encouraging.
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Doubleagent008(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good one OP. 3,6,8,9 are spot on for me. Pony tail,sundresses... Not really. Glasses and makeup are neither here nor there. Depends on how executed and by who.
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by Doubleagent008(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
I can't go all through this stress to please a guy
come on don't be like that. Look at it this way, those things are what u do normally and they make u look more attractive. Would u go pick up a pair of rec glasses to please a guy? But u were to be wearing one before, voila! Got it? No need for stress.
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by speciallymade(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
The only I secretly admire in all what you listed is the first one.... GLASSES
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by JhimmySpark(m): 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
... U forgot to add waist bead....
Re: 9 Things Women Wear That Guys Secretly Love by greatex(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
nice one bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Am Suspecting My Girlfriend. / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.