Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare (1549 Views)

APC Will Rule Nigeria For Not Less Than 20 Years - Senator Ibrahim Boasts / Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017 / Senate Has Padded The Budget For 5 Years - Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Otunbalarry: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
This got me shaking my head
A revelation from Senator Omoworare:
"Having spent five years in the senate, I can make it bold to say there is no budget that has come to us in the last five years that has not been padded"
He said this on his twitter page @Jideomoworare
Where is Corruption taking us to in Nigeria

moderators abeg make Una allow people hear wetin Omoworare takk
Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by olaboy33(m): 11:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Simply because we didnt have a president for this 5 years............instead we had cabals and caucuses leading us

5 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by saintkash(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
for those who have ears.....chanji has come ooo.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by 989900B: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2016
No doubt!
Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Remii(m): 11:21am On Apr 29, 2016
olaboy33:
Simply because we didnt have a president for this 5 years............instead we had cabals and caucuses leading us
no more ghana must go, no more mr fix it, so the noise of padding and grand standing is next deal, mschweeew

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Source? Sai Buhari.
Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Jesusloveyou: 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
we already know, that is why we voted for change

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by kabman: 11:55am On Apr 29, 2016
I hope this people dont furstrate this old mam anymorw.slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
thank God for Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by TrutforAfrica: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
tuale4u:
thank God for Buhari

Yes. If not for him Nigerians wouldn't know almost all of this perfidy and rubbish they did in the name of governance in this country. All this hysteria and revulsion we are witnessing against him now is because for the first time, Nigerians now have someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo as presisident and they are doing everything to undermine him but, "God pass them".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by youngeagle(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Most Nigerians youths are shallow minded that's why politicians use them like rags..and look at what a senator is saying and most people are blaming the past administration instead of condemning his silence,I still find it unbelievable that such things happened APC senators kept quiet without raising an alarm

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by oduastates: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
No be the Mumu Jonathan dumbo
Senators pad budget.
Minister and Permanent secretaries divi it up.
Senators and reps get their cut.
Minister and Perm get theirs
Director play around with the rest.
They created invoices for good and services not supplied
Dumbo does not care cos he has NNPC, CBN and port authority to loot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by ki02020(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Food for thought

If the almighty president of The FRN can go through trials and tribulations for trying to do the right thing even when he has the chance to do otherwise...then will the followers should also be ready to endure some national difficulties for the time being

6 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by 7lives: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
youngeagle:
Most Nigerians youths are shallow minded that's why politicians use them like rags..and look at what a senator is saying and most people are blaming the past administration instead of condemning his silence,I still find it unbelievable that such things happened APC senators kept quiet without raising an alarm

Sorry wailer this your outburst is dead on arrival, NA UNA DEY LABEL PEOPLE WHO NO AGREE TO CORRUPTION AS A TRAITOR NA abi you think say we no know say dis kain thing dey happen?.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by rudebouy: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
He is talking from experience. He has only spent five years in the senate. But the padding has been on for the past 16 yrs.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by kuuljay(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chance has come to stay if nyamiris don't like it river niger can accommodate all of them shikena!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Yorubasgreat(f): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evil senator indeed!

We are all here lamenting and fighting each other, but the Senate over the years has been Sharing our common wealth..

A senator just confess via tweeter that for the 5yrs he has been in Senate that all budget presented to the Senate has all been padded..

NairaLanders what do you say?

Pls have your day..

Note: Every Senator representing all of us from East to West, North to South are all involved and this, I can confidently say has nothing to do with tribe or religion..

In your contributions remember those that have died for this reason..

Remember our fathers and mothers whom their pensions were denied, people that died on the bad roads, deaths in our nonsense hospitals to say but the least..

These Senators has killed lots of Nigerians from this acts for many years and we must collectively hold them accountable..

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Nbote(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
I simply laff and pity some of U... Some of U have really taken dis zombie state lifestyle to the next level.. Even d govt admitted d budget was padded and d punishment meted out was wat exactly? How long are u ppl going to kip trying to paint white black or black white? Everyone knows the National Assembly is the bane of every corrupt practice ever perpetrated but the govt gave dem leverage wen dey submitted a padded Budget to the National Assembly who in turn saw a perfect opportunity to rearrange and input their own. Why aren't some of U asking why d presidency didn't withdraw the budget wen it became obvious it was padded? Since dey claim it was not d original and dey had no idea how most of the "errors" came in, d normal thing would have been to withdraw and submit the original ryt? D more u ppl continue to try to defend these ppl and make excuses and usual blaming, d more dumb u look. D sooner u realise these ppl are one and d same ppl and stop expecting a miracle d beta for U ppl. D APC is supposed to b d majority in the National Assembly so why den dis whole padding noise? Or u want to blame the PDP as usual ryt? U do realise dis same Senator is of the APC as well and here are his exact tweets "@jideomoworare 5h
After spending about 5Years Now in the Senate, I make bold to say there is no budget that has to come to us that hasn't been padded!"
D senator also had dis to say about the jeeps purchase
"I say it loud & clear that I HAVE NOT COLLECTED ANY JEEP but I blv Govt Officials nd it to function".- @JideOmoworare LIVE
@rhythm947Abuja

Even after all d heavy sums they allocate to themselves he still believes they need dis jeeps to function.. I pity some of una

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by hmuhammad(m): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
Nbote:
I simply laff and pity some of U... Some of U have really taken dis zombie state lifestyle to the next level.. Even d govt admitted d budget was padded and d punishment meted out was wat exactly? How long are u ppl going to kip trying to paint white black or black white? Everyone knows the National Assembly is the bane of every corrupt practice ever perpetrated but the govt gave dem leverage wen dey submitted a padded Budget to the National Assembly who in turn saw a perfect opportunity to rearrange and input their own. Why aren't some of U asking why d presidency didn't withdraw the budget wen it became obvious it was padded? Since dey claim it was not d original and dey had no idea how most of the "errors" came in, d normal thing would have been to withdraw and submit the original ryt? D more u ppl continue to try to defend these ppl and make excuses and usual blaming, d more dumb u look. D sooner u realise these ppl are one and d same ppl and stop expecting a miracle d beta for U ppl. D APC is supposed to b d majority in the National Assembly so why den dis whole padding noise? Or u want to blame the PDP as usual ryt? U do realise dis same Senator is of the APC as well and here are his exact tweets "@jideomoworare 5h
After spending about 5Years Now in the Senate, I make bold to say there is no budget that has to come to us that hasn't been padded!"
D senator also had dis to say about the jeeps purchase
"I say it loud & clear that I HAVE NOT COLLECTED ANY JEEP but I blv Govt Officials nd it to function".- @JideOmoworare LIVE
@rhythm947Abuja

Even after all d heavy sums they allocate to themselves he still believes they need dis jeeps to function.. I pity some of una
[/s]pity yourself

3 Likes

Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by Presbulg(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
5 years kwa ?
Re: We Have Been Paddering Budget For Five Years-senator Omoworare by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
if one has to consider who was in government those five years, then it's understandable why it is a norm and easy

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Senate Passes NDDC Budget / Borno Food Crisis: PrĂ³stitution Rocks Idp's Camps. / Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.