Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit (1548 Views)

Youths In Abuja Protest Age Limit In Nigerian Politics (Photos) / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / New Bailout Fund: 23 Conditions States Must Meet To Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by 24hrsmarriage: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Too many young boys and girls on nairaland, making no positive impact to themselves and to the society. Imagine a secondary school students making impact on thread. Is impossible, they we be the first to comment, creating irrelevant threads every minute.Nigeria politics is not and we never be your mate for discussions, go to your books and learn how to acquire skills and ideals that we better your tomorrow, what an adults sees while sitting down can never be an equal to a child standing. I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2016
Freedom of Expression is allowed cool

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Newbeginnings(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
And yet you named yourself 24hrsmarriage.....

Na so

4 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by dEastActivist: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2016
Go tell that to Facebook, Twitter and et al.

That you are an adult doesn't shield you from creating senseless threads like this.
What makes you think or believe that those threads where created by so called people who ain't adults

Abeg go find something meaningful to engage in.

8 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by 24hrsmarriage: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2016
A father does not argue with his children. He listened
Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by otukpo(f): 8:37am On Oct 19, 2016
This age limit is necessary.
Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2016
The op could not even construct a simple sentence cheesy.
Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by GMBuhari: 8:46am On Oct 19, 2016
Your post is meaningful but your grammar is an eyesore

Some people recommended using Facebook profile to activate nairaland account over a year ago and recently as 5months ago

But as usual we are talking to a reinforced block wall

All complaints thrown into garbage

Most reasonable people deactivated thier accounts thus encouraging the influx of flatheadinos

They know nothing about politics, but they jump from thread to thread supporting corruption, quoting the constitution up and down, insulting people and their powerful relatives here ban you if you reply their insults

Lecturing efcc and dss on how they should do their works is their hobby

They are on relationships thread dishing out love advise , small boys whose balls are yet to drop dishing out advise

Asking you to click like or share like their life depends on it

They clone reputable monica, go through list of your followers and attack their comments

Been there seen it all but as long as it's traffic, oga seun really doesn't want anything to jeopardize that

Oh and I might get banned for this or any other post for writing this, we know their modus operandi, they insult you with clone profiles you insult back they ban you till January 2017

Nairaland is not what it used to be and apart from the fun, the funny comments, the densely, stewpydly wise mumus, their followers nd their theatrics, that's mostly what NL Stands for these days

There are posts, relevant posts in all sections from 2012,13,14 that never got more than 20 comments even though they featured, these days just post toto, bra, yeyebrity and you get 19 pages,

Post about arrest of politicians you get at least 5 pages 4 of which will be insults and Constitution

I really don't need to type this novel, just putting it out there if anyone cares to read and make amends

And power drunk moderators, nobody has defamed you yet, you remove this post, we will spam all threads

You deactivate this profile we will create more, like literally

Fix nl before lailas blog throws you in garbage

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2016
@gmbuhari, let me give you example of clone handles here, I call these set of people cowards, I don't if they suffer from inferiority complex;

omenkata, ominka, omenkaHerdsman, rapistOmenka, pentiumprof, dabullit (don't know if this spelling is the real or clone one), there is one Kwararat, this is a notorious troll on Nairaland with multiple handles. He believes Omenka is from Kwara state reason why the kwararat handle.

Tbh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by dEastActivist: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2016
Due to the hatred being propagated by those people on the waste side, they will always submit a bias report.
No one takes a tribal bigot serious.

Why not choose any dustbin of your choice and get this rubbish disposed.

[s]
GMBuhari:
Your post is meaningful but your grammar is an eyesore

Some people recommended using Facebook profile to activate nairaland account over a year ago and recently as 5months ago

But as usual we are talking to a reinforced block wall

All complaints thrown into garbage

Most reasonable people deactivated thier accounts thus encouraging the influx of flatheadinos

They know nothing about politics, but they jump from thread to thread supporting corruption, quoting the constitution up and down, insulting people and their powerful relatives here ban you if you reply their insults

Lecturing efcc and dss on how they should do their works is their hobby

They are on relationships thread dishing out love advise , small boys whose balls are yet to drop dishing out advise

Asking you to click like or share like their life depends on it

They clone reputable monica, go through list of your followers and attack their comments

Been there seen it all but as long as it's traffic, oga seun really doesn't want anything to jeopardize that

Oh and I might get banned for this or any other post for writing this, we know their modus operandi, they insult you with clone profiles you insult back they ban you till January 2017

Nairaland is not what it used to be and apart from the fun, the funny comments, the densely, stewpydly wise mumus, their followers nd their theatrics, that's mostly what NL Stands for these days

There are posts, relevant posts in all sections from 2012,13,14 that never got more than 20 comments even though they featured, these days just post toto, bra, yeyebrity and you get 19 pages,

Post about arrest of politicians you get at least 5 pages 4 of which will be insults and Constitution

I really don't need to type this novel, just putting it out there if anyone cares to read and make amends

And power drunk moderators, nobody has defamed you yet, you remove this post, we will spam all threads

You deactivate this profile we will create more, like literally

Fix nl before lailas blog throws you in garbage
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
@gmbuhari, let me give you example of clone handles here, I call these set of people cowards, I don't if they suffer from inferiority complex;

omenkata, ominka, omenkaHerdsman, rapistOmenka, pentiumprof, dabullit (don't know if this spelling is the real or clone one), there is one Kwararat, this is a notorious troll on Nairaland with multiple handles. He believes Omenka is from Kwara state reason why the kwararat handle.

Tbh.
Respect yourself why mentioning me unnecessarily
You want me to clone your moniker
Go and enjoy the suffering your fulani master is inflicting on you

6 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:
Respect yourself why mentioning me unnecessarily You want me to clone your moniker Go and enjoy the suffering your fulani master is inflicting on you

You can. Use zero (0) in place of the "o".

7 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by GMBuhari: 9:39am On Oct 19, 2016
That's exactly my point DabuLLit is a friend of mine, I know his monica by rote, but the clone dabuIIIt

Do you see? DabuIIIt the clone has insulted me several times but I always ignore because I know the real ID

SINCE last presidential elections accounts registered daily has risen exponentially and check them out, you'll find all they do is insult, post propaganda, discredit credible news and constitute all sorts of nuisance to the forum as a whole, but our Supreme leader ignores

IdisuleOurOwn:

Tbh.

6 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 9:45am On Oct 19, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

You can. Use zero (0) in place of the "o".
You have not offended me
Besides i have stopped cloning monikers
I decided to keep this moniker because the previous owner is a man claiming to be a woman

1 Like

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2016
This forum is littered more with tribalism propagators than kids. We have made it our mission to nip the evil monster on the bud before it spills to the street. If you want to call it kiddy, then it’s your problem.
I for one, will face any body, who abuse my great Igbo nation ruthlessly. I wouldn’t mind losing my moniker on the process. Op, you’re on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Chapter5ive: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

You have not offended me
Besides i have stopped cloning monikers
I decided to keep this moniker because the previous owner is a man claiming to be a woman

You are not even ashamed of cloning handles. Why are you not bold to use your own handle instead of cloning monikers. Dont you have shame?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Franchise21(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
24hrsmarriage:
Too many young boys and girls on nairaland, making no positive impact to themselves and to the society. Imagine a secondary school students making impact on thread. Is impossible, they we be the first to comment, creating irrelevant threads every minute.Nigeria politics is not and we never be your mate for discussions, go to your books and learn how to acquire skills and ideals that we better your tomorrow, what an adults sees while sitting down can never be an equal to a child standing. I rest my case
In as much as u made ur point, I think u should do likewise n go bk to school cos ur English is poor
Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

You are not even ashamed of cloning handles. Why are you not bold to use your own handle instead of cloning monikers. Dont you have shame?
Say whatever you want
I am here to have fun not making invincible enemies
Since you mentioned me i may pay you a visit when you least expect
Merci

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Chapter5ive: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

Say whatever you want
I am here to have fun not making invincible enemies
Since you mentioned me i may pay you a visit when you least expect
Merci

You can continue with your childish ways, keep wasting away your life on nairaland. Time waits for no one.

8 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2016
blues20:
This forum is littered more with tribalism propagators than kids. We have made it our mission to nip the evil monster on the bud before it spills to the street. If you want to call it kiddy, then it’s your problem.
I for one, will face any body, who abuse my great Igbo nation ruthlessly. I wouldn’t mind losing my moniker on the process. Op, you’re on a long thing.
That is what I am here for
Anyone that abuses my great igbo people will not take it likely
I will put them in their place

5 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 10:49am On Oct 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

You can continue with your childish ways, keep wasting away your life on nairaland. Time waits for no one.
Keep your advice to yourself
Not everyone that comments on this forum is as jobless as you assume
As for me am enjoying the good life

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by saint047(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2016
When you defend persons, you will end up defending stupidity and hailing foolishness. Defend ideas. Not people.

3 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Chapter5ive: 11:28am On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

Keep your advice to yourself
Not everyone that comments on this forum is as jobless as you assume
As for me am enjoying the good life

Cloning handles and trolling away your life is good life to you. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by 24hrsmarriage: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2016
The child that accuses his/her father of not grinding pepper right wants to hear about what   
sent his mother away from his/her father's house.

1 Like

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Ideas emanate from people. Ideas don't just appear, they need a human conveyor. When you demonized a set of people because of hate and envy, any ideas from such people will never be valued.
Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Chapter5ive: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2016
GMBuhari:

Seun sees all these complaints everyday but does nothing

He delegated the whole power to his mods who have been power drunk ever since, how would you mail mods that banned you for replying an insult relieved from an erdyot from the land of Falling sun when apparently the mods have taken sides and not hiding it, sometimes I think they probably snuffed seun or have taken over the site from him but shame won't let him speak out

So far I know GMbuharii, Dabullit, Iceberg3, Greenback, justiceleague1 are one and the same person, I wrote moderators, I wrote seun, no matter how many times you report their comments they never get banned but they always know when you have been banned and for how long, they even mention you to gloat about it, to taunt you, we already linked those profiles to a moderator but in time the mass invasion will start and power will shift hands

The fucker uses Gmail, Gmail he verified with his phone number and uses his real mail as recovery email Hahahahahahahahah, olwa********d , that's our suspect

I may have revealed too much but let them know, it's not about having administrative privileges two can play the game

I thought as much. They are quick to insult and even tell you to go report to the mods. They will later come back to say enjoy your prison. Lolzzz. Very funny trolls, especially that Justiceleague1.

6 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:

Cloning handles and trolling away your life is good life to you. Smh
Are you still quoting me
As you all can see i am not the one wasting my life
My own advice if you are willing to accept is for you to mind your business
Face the multitude of problems facing you
Remove the spec in your eyes first

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Chapter5ive: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
[s]
PentiumProf:

Are you still quoting me
As you all can see i am not the one wasting my life
My own advice if you are willing to accept is for you to mind your business
Face the multitude of problems facing you
Remove the spec in your eyes first

[/s]

Jobless troll, get lost.

8 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by PentiumProf: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chapter5ive:
[s][/s]

Jobless troll, get lost.

By quoting me you have proved to be the jobless one
Like i said before and I will say again face your miserable life whoever you are

2 Likes

Re: Time For Nairaland To Access Age Limit by Chapter5ive: 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
PentiumProf:

By quoting me you have proved to be the jobless one
Like i said before and I will say again face your miserable life whoever you are

I only pity your parents,cos they wasted their little money training a troll like you. You are not even ashamed of cloning handles and you calling me jobless, a jobless one is someone that have the time to clone monikers just to troll. You are a disgrace to your village.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers To Buhari: Don’t Provoke Us To Ground Nigeria / Photos:remains Of Lt Col Muhammad Abu Ali Being Transferred By His Comrade / Photos From White Wedding Of Ali Modu Sheriff's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.