Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday (33510 Views)

HELP!! My Boss Says No April Salary If I Don’t Sleep With Him – What Should I Do / Thank You Buhari, I Have Recieved My December Salary / How I Was Assaulted By My Lebanese Boss Yesterday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by lumeneng22: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
What are you celebrating when your papa never receive his pension? That money that doesn't take you home na im you wan share for your parents?
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Obiwiz(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baawaa:
Buhari is working opposition are crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now, is ur brain working?
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Ablitmuspaper(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
u ve jst reminded me dt I ll nt b seeing any alert dis month.....sobs
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by kamossreal(m): 7:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bro u don talk zombie na zombie ....
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by steve13(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
gebest:
Federal ministry of Interior has recieve its april salary, 1st time in the past 12 months to recieve salary b4 end of the month. Change dey come small small
Buhari has been there for 12 months so what's your point?some people spend that your salary to maintain /service their cars monthly,stop tying nonsense
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by blackwisenigger: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
gebest:
Federal ministry of Interior has recieve its april salary, 1st time in the past 12 months to recieve salary b4 end of the month. Change dey come small small
ogbeni rest, nigga started using goodluck's initiative of TSA to shine next he's talking about paying on time like it wasn't in tenure they started paying late.
I didn't even know he could pay this early and he's been paying late. What we have is a government not willing to do things right till it becomes a problem. Can't even believe you still belief in this dumb change thing. Buhari is a proud uneducated kakistocrat running a kakistocracy with mediocre niggas round him.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by blackwisenigger: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baawaa:
Buhari is working opposition are crying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
please use punctuation, kinda hard to understand you. You gotta make your thought on this issue comprehensible if you want us to read it. Thanks
yours sincerely
a concerned Nigerian
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by blackwisenigger: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Baawaa:
please use punctuation, kinda hard to understand you. You gotta make your thought on this issue comprehensible if you want us to read it. Thanks.
yours sincerely
a concerned Nigerian
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Justycxx(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
confamgist237:
grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA.. SAI BUHARI
go to a petrol station and shout it, you will be discharged from the hospital a month later
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by EmekaBlue(m): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is disturbing...Hailing buhari fr salary payment which was normal on d 25th b4?! Omg...zombies in this kwantri r worst than actual zombies..Its a big shame
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Duru009(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Am really surprise by some
people's poor mentality......

I use to receive my salary by 25th of every month during GEJ administration.......

Whats d problem n noise....

I dont get it
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by pleasuremaster: 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
snailspeed:
Is this what you now celebrate as achievement? All through GEJ's tenure, salaries were paid on or before the 25th. In fact, in December 2014 when the salaries were delayed till after Christmas because of a problem with the payment software,, GEJ personally apologised to workers. This is just too low for you guys!
who was now owning d worker's sai buhari rescue?
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by kessler53(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
but some federal ministries have been paid only half of their salaries,eg education(teachers,
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by darrie20(m): 1:49am On Apr 30, 2016
Bigblogman:
Why are you guys so foolish, you got paid your salary (what you worked for) and you are praising Buhari. God help Nigerians from this deception, you always settle for less.
I guess you're the one who's foolish here, how about people who have worked and had nothing to show for it in the last 3-6 months? I doubt if you've heard of a state called ekiti or osun then you will understand why you have to thank God you got a reward for the job you did....don't forget to pay your tithe though
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by firstking01(m): 4:57am On Apr 30, 2016
snailspeed:
Is this what you now celebrate as achievement? All through GEJ's tenure, salaries were paid on or before the 25th. In fact, in December 2014 when the salaries were delayed till after Christmas because of a problem with the payment software,, GEJ personally apologised to workers. This is just too low for you guys!
My brother, make i kukuma carry mega phone join you for this powerful preaching...

Preach on to the APCs
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Enyimbamercedes: 6:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Most civil servants are excited about early salary because they don't do any work to earn it. When you work hard and you get paid, you do not thank anyone...the salary is the reward for your work. Go to the Federal Secretariat... if they aren't eating guguru and groundnut at their table, they are making noise. There is rarely power in the building so what work do they do! I worked as a consultant in a government agency and all the civil servants talked about were our fees. If they could do the work, they wouldn't need us...but they cannot yet they want big pay.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by Ibudus: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2016
snailspeed:

This snaispeed why're you lying? Which salaries did you received on or before 25 under GEJ? De fool yourself, de beef president for nothing. God no go forgive una
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
gebest:
celebrating mediocrity
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by gebest: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
blackwisenigger:
ogbeni rest, nigga started using goodluck's initiative of TSA to shine next he's talking about paying on time like it wasn't in tenure they started paying late.
I didn't even know he could pay this early and he's been paying late. What we have is a government not willing to do things right till it becomes a problem. Can't even believe you still belief in this dumb change thing. Buhari is a proud uneducated kakistocrat running a kakistocracy with mediocre niggas round him.
since Buhari is not educated, u that is educated pls check ur english again.
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by gebest: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ibietela2:

how much was your pay?
is just #211,600 only
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by gebest: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ibietela2:

how much was your pay?
is just #211,600 only
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by ibietela2(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2016
gebest:
is just #211,600 only

Enjoy
Re: Sai Buhari, I Just Recieved My April Salary Yesterday by gebest: 11:26am On May 11, 2016
ibietela2:

Enjoy
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Advertises His Dry Cleaning Service In Abuja Traffic (Photos) / How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / Traveling To Uk For A Homecare Nursing Job From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.