Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been (34271 Views)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Musicians Who Love To Flaunt Their Smoking Lifestyle / Linda Ikeji: The Kind Of Man I Want To Marry (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by fortunechy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
if only u can utilize diz semi talent to more n usefull fins.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by greatwaters: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
do we know him outside nairaland
you dey look for trouble bah grin
lol. no worry, i wear helmet
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by rhosmherhy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Skales, kcee and victoh though grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Niyinficient(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol! Laffwan tear my boxer o! grin

All on point except Adekunle Gold.

Adekunle Gold: Always speaking Vernacular to impress girl and likes to bring old answers from seniors to cheat and pass exam! E.g omolade, Sade.

Ruggedman: One of those persons ought to be chairman of old students association but still in school forming baba Isale.

Blackface: that poor students that claims to be the most brilliant but always at the bottom of the class.

Faze: That brilliant student that everyone once loved but his step-mum and the witches in his village brought him down.

TerryG: use to b a good student till he joined cult boiz and always missing in action and regularly seen at aburi!
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
EduRegard:
lol
Hehehe
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by domopps(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrImole:
What of

Lanrewaju Adepoju
Father u turn
Tony tetuila
Gboyega Lawal
Yinka Ayefele

James Blunt
Sunny Okosun
Iya aladuke
and our "you're such a diva" crooner, Airforce1

Sorry who are all these people you just mentioned?

Cheeeers
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by uhiochris1(m): 2:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
. grin.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by EduRegard: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
fortunechy:
if only u can utilize diz semi talent to more n usefull fins.
lmfao...like??
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by gbens2000(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Praizekeyz:
D sensitive ones shud view dis thread very well....its not funny at all....Some of d accusations were exxagerated especiall dat reminisce part....if u fink reminisce avnt broken a bottle yet, u can meet him 1 on 1 and fuk wiv him, den he will show u wat d str looks like 4get moni and fame. Evn skales y shud u say he's a broke nigga, for christ fukin sake dis dude is ok in his own lane and doin fine he will sort ur family out...y am I evn tokin much? Gerrarhia jare!
y taken it personal.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by MrImole: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeers

Lol, they used to be remarkable...
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by ClintonDal(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
SkiiBii and 2face parody gave me one hell of a laugh. Op you're hilarious
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by domopps(m): 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
MrImole:

Lol, they used to be remarkable...

You are a wicked soul....Even Airforce1?

Meanwhile Ayefele is ever making sense!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by EduRegard: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Adamsdelrio:
What about Wande Coal, Dammy Crane, Faze and Kelly Handsome?
lol...are dey Nigerian artistes??
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by baddyoosha: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatwaters:
OP, What of Airforce 1?
my friend respect yourself
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by greatwaters: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
baddyoosha:
my friend respect yourself
#adjusts helmet# they have come
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by muazuk1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
I swear their descriptions fit dem well
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
I cant just stop laughing....what of burna boy the guy dat never listen to advice from anybody#team gangster
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by omobritiko: 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jadonjack:

Bros, are you a sadist?

Confirmed sadist...I don't get y Nigerians think all celebrity can sort non celeb family's life....coz we are not celeb so we are not rich....He's really a sadist
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by AliJohn(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
domopps:

Cheeeers
am stil lukinq 4 dem o.

Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by omenka(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
missbronze:
@pix.

Try me, I can romantically walk from Abuja to Lag.

Hmmm... Would have mulled it over with a face on the profile.. How do I know I'm no gonna be romance-walking with a robot? grin
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by franceswasky: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
omawumi, d class rep, wit loud and sharp mouth, no mercy, na d type wey dey always remind teacher dey get test
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Yasirarafat: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
classiQ arewaBOy who can fluently speak English,stylish, popular more than other Hausa classmates......

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by M4gunners: 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ice prince is missing. Tiwa Savage own na die.
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
Hmmm... Would have mulled it over with a face on the profile.. How do I know I'm no gonna be romance-walking with a robot? grin
chilax dear, I am human not robot.

Let's assume that I am a robot, I assure you I will be a robot that delivers wella.

So, when are we taking off for our romantic walk?

#walkingforOmenka#
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatwaters:
OP, What of Airforce 1?

Student with craw craw face. His album never drops..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
missbronze:
chilax dear, I am human not robot.

Let's assume that I am a robot, I assure you I will be a robot that delivers wella.

So, when are we taking off for our romantic walk?

#walkingforOmenka#

Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by captainmuyi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Patoranking part, was crazy
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by kigo4real: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
what of jesse jags abaga??
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by greatwaters: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Naughtysite:

Student with craw craw face. His album never drops..
lol
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by segzyogondus(m): 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op u are Gbanski.......
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by henrydadon(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
I died at skibii he faint during class wheneve teacher flog him grin ..op I feel like buying u a bottle of origin make u take cool body..
Re: Hilarious! Nigerian Musicians And The Kind Of Students They Would Have Been by asagbaesiri: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Write up on Simi and banky W was hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tatiana Dikeh: Tonto Dikeh's Step Sister Shades Her, "Practice What You Preach" / BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k / Ernest Obi And Wife, Evi Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.