Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

What Motivated You In Your Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Motivated You In Your Job (353 Views)

Avoid These Phrases When You Are Quitting Your Job / 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job To Start Your Company / What No One Is Telling You About Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Motivated You In Your Job by olivegirl(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pls nairalanders let me ask you the above

headline, alot of people choice of career are based
On availiabilty. My friend visited me and said

She was among 700,000 that applied for

Police work. She said na money but mine is

love for freedom and though side effect is too much. Let me hear your
Re: What Motivated You In Your Job by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
The chase...

I was employed as a marketer for the firm...

I exceeded all expectation and broke all record...

They had no choice than to promote the niggar!! Even till now, I still Chase deals like..... No fe da ku

1 Like

Re: What Motivated You In Your Job by olivegirl(f): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bbb you are skilled

(1) (Reply)

A Car Tracker Installer Needed / Building Self For Great Height. / Is There Any Foreign Body That Give Schorlaship On IT Training & Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.