Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! (38662 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Seyi Shay Apologises To Wizkid Over Her Comment On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by swindo1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Omotall:
abeg wu dem epp self
abeg i no fit kill myself joor
nigger was d meanin of epp tin
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by swindo1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jolumania432:
grin Wow my Head dey Rise like Ifo Garri... Baba God pick up my call
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by datigbogirl: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
vykte:
Wiz kid raised the bar by beng featured in the album of an American A list artiste, and the track one dance is currently number 3 on billboard countdown...

however, with the way people are congratulating him one will think he has won a Grammy.

Oh boy if the song win grammy then wizzy sef don win granmy be dat oh!
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Oghumu1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
That moment when u get verified on Instagram but your name isn't in the BOOK OF LIFE.. Ride on Baba NLA, na only one life dey..

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by DJEhimond(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o... My future husband must be wealthy. .
Amen!
I'm already wealthy .. let's pick a date
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
DJEhimond:

I'm already wealthy .. let's pick a date
weathy indeed undecided
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kolade354:
Mumu, I hear say u don dey italy.
I hope say no be ashewo work carry u go deir grin
you must be very stup1d for this comment.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ItzChinnex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Daminaj1:
Gone are the days when mentioning Wizkid and Davido in one sentence meant beef. These days, the two young musicians are getting along Very well and making Nigeria proud.

following his exploits this morning when he was pictured with the president of sierra Leona and on Drake's Instagram page, Davido hailed praises on his colleague.

He wrote: BIG MAN!! @wizkidayo on VIEWS!!!!!! PROUD OF YOU MY BROTHER!! ONLY IF THEY KNEW WHAT WE GOT COMING!

Good to see them together.

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/04/davido-to-wizkid-proud-of-you-bro-if.html

Shey this is Achievement? Oyah clap for your selves. .
Nonsense.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
morganist99:
grin angry
happy birthday smiley
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by iGotTech: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
5 Shocking Things We Learned From Tiwa Savage’s Interview
http://gidiinfo.com/5-shocking-things-learned-tiwa-savages-interview/

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Kolade354(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
you must be very stup1d for this comment.
you no remember my moniker again
Your sense of humour has been sacrified to the gods cheesy
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by morganist99(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
happy birthday smiley
thanks dear wink
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
morganist99:
thanks dear wink
you're welcome smiley
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by MCzubby247(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
Amen!
another gold digger no go find ur own the find for the pocket wey dey find too
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by gcof(m): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
Amen!
think about Oprah Winfrey and Ellen Johnson
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
gcof:
think about Oprah Winfrey and Ellen Johnson
I'm definitely going to be rich grin
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by gcof(m): 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
I'm definitely going to be rich grin
then don't bother about having a rich husband
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
gcof:
then don't bother about having a rich husband
then I'm gonna date my own class
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by gcof(m): 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
then I'm gonna date my own class
my dear, most times we cannot have it all..there are times when riches won't matter to you, it won't even be a criteria for making our choices
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by mkbessman(m): 8:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...
My future husband must be wealthy. .

Amen!

no be only wealthy.. don't go and do something for yourself.... so if he's not wealthy you won't marry right? later you ladies will deny and even pretend you won't marry for money..... no offense but think outside the box sometimes. even if its a prayer why using MUST?
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by gabrieljackson(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Mumu dey no dey buy common sense yet u no fit afford dam. You no here him voice abi but u hear patoranking own for major L particular shee.eh better to backup for drake song dan to do am for major song at list d back up role don give wiz plenty awards mecheew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.