Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! (38789 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Seyi Shay Apologises To Wizkid Over Her Comment On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by OCTAVO: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by MRXELA(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
G
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
ritababe:

grow up

#Mofo

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by huntax(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...
My future husband must be wealthy. .

Amen!
Amen...fine girl like you deserves it.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by greatness22(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
ritababe:
Thats good

#teamvotelanicky nairaland 2016
Shame nor dey catch you sef? Campaigning for your grand daughter
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by sage2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!

And you must be...?
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ritababe(f): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatness22:
Shame nor dey catch you sef? Campaigning for your grand daughter

if i dont campaign for her who will?

#teamlanicky
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by chinawapzy(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmm
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!
keep dreaming
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by bunmat007: 5:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
WIZKID my correct G....... your success dey give linda sleepless night.....

]
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ireneony(f): 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
keep dreaming
I'm not dreaming undecided
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by uchennaq(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
TippyTop:
He wrote this after beating one of his fans in London abi? Anyway I still like Davido more than the kid.

Picture of Drake after learning wizkid calls women shiit names.

[size=20pt]HATERS.... CAN GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER....YOU BE [/size] tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by greatness22(m): 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
ritababe:

if i dont campaign for her who will?

#teamlanicky
Wait, nah me you dey ask that question?

Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by ritababe(f): 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
greatness22:
Wait, nah me you dey ask that question?

i nor fit ask you?
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by kaball32: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wizkid don ton wizman
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Kolade354(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!
Mumu, I hear say u don dey italy.
I hope say no be ashewo work carry u go deir grin
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Aystarz: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!

What if u're destined to marry a poor, filthy, illiterate? What chu gonna do about that?? Commit suicide or Kill him?
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by 9jatatafo(m): 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Waiting for the day Whizzy and Aunty Smelly will strike a pose
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by UyiIredia(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o... My future husband must be wealthy. .
Amen!
Dream on sister. Dream on.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Big ash.awo boy that cannot pay his rent, posing and covering up his poverty. GO AND PAY YOUR RENT WIZ KID !!! Shameless baby papa
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by glorieazy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who van tell what's happening... ==.> www.nairaleader.com
grin grin cheesy
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by CosmicJames(m): 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!
I claim it. I ll fit into your wish in the near future. You must to marry me..... Gbam
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Nimmy009: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmnn
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kolade354:
Mumu, I hear say u don dey italy.
I hope say no be ashewo work carry u go deir grin
Bros! No be like that naa. Abeg free her, she is just dreaming.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Kowor(f): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Davido just be famzing wizkid like olosho famzing olamide.
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by tolaadepej(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Good for him...... ;DGood for him......
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!
see am dey sell recharge card for oshodi

Who you epp?
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Plotzrealtor: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Only God knows how aunty Camerooun go dey with her kitty katty. #Teamwizkid
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
ireneony:
money is good o...

Amen!
wat if is nt healthy.so plz pray 4 his healthy too.so u can both enjoy ur wealthy
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Seunnzy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
vykte:
Wiz kid raised the bar by beng featured in the album of an American A list artiste, and the track one dance is currently number 3 on billboard countdown...

however, with the way people are congratulating him one will think he has won a Grammy.

i could hardly hear his voice on that track
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by Seunnzy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
vykte:
Wiz kid raised the bar by beng featured in the album of an American A list artiste, and the track one dance is currently number 3 on billboard countdown...

however, with the way people are congratulating him one will think he has won a Grammy.

Philpham:
Big ash.awo boy that cannot pay his rent, posing and covering up his poverty. GO AND PAY YOUR RENT WIZ KID !!! Shameless baby papa
vykte:

Linda-sent IPOD hater
Re: Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! by swindo1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
Omotall:
abeg wu dem epp self
abeg i no fit kill myself joor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday / Bobrisky Threatens Nina: I Will Beat And Unclad You If You Say Trash About Me / Gospel Singer, Mercy Chinwo Receives Car On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.