Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable (42364 Views)

Soldiers Pose With Dead Bodies Of Boko Haram Members After Attack In Sambisa / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Documents Trace The Whereabout Of Missing $7.8bn NLNG Dividends - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by ritahot(f): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Buhari no get odour again?!. He did nothing but criticizing every adminstration since 1999. Buhari is a scam, he mean no well for the zoo.

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by mashin(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cable with their fake informations CNN recently went to sambisa you sit in the room and read fake mails and translate it to news.

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vicorange(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Believe it or not boko haram is still much around and is capable of bringing down the inefficient and poorly trained NA to their kneel. The NA proficience is only in confrontation with unarmed civilians, but display their innate cowardice when faced with armed rival.

Oh, what a way to display hatred for PMB and this administration. Are you from this country? Where is your sense of patriotism? They were killed for protecting our country and that's the best you could say about them. That's very very unfair to their souls, their family members and this country as a whole. May God forgive you. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by macaranta(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hmm wahala
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Rebelutionary: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

seriously !!You actually beeve insurgents will engage the army in over 10hours f gun battle and the army will only lose 1 or 2 soldiers? That was what happened in Kareto bornu two weeks ago.Our army is trying but to say Bornu state is free of insurgents is only playing to the gallery
Seriously!! You actually beeve that 105 soldiers got missing/shot dead by boko haram and they ddnt gloat about it? Not even a mention of it in any of their recent videos?

I am not saying we wont or we dnt loose men cos for as long as there are bullets flying there will be death in its wings!

My question remains how come Boko Haram hasnt put up a video showin decomposin bodies of our soldiers?

You think they wouldnt want to do tthat to shore up their perception in our minds?

All it takes is a chrged mobile fone to do that you know!

The way some folks gloat in here and shout scam or propaganda makes me realise how some folks in here have unwittingly become boko harma sympathisers.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by spawnx: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
THIS STORY STINKS!!!!
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Stemkay: 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
RUBBISH!

False information...........cooked info!

How did fool get to know the number of ammunition boko haram are using to fight dem?

Just trying to poison the mind of Nigerians.

Adonbilivit.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by harizonal123(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by IamPatriotic(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
TPAND:
Buhari knows the only way to hide under the guise of working is to publish fake news in the dailies,

The most unforgivable is the China Yuan Curreny swap deal. The fools occupying Nass should also go and occupy Aso Rock.
Playing hocus-pocus with the sentience of people is not the way Buhari. Speak as it is. Stop pretending under the guise of working.

I know they have been lying about the Boko Haram thingy all along. Nigerian soldiers will capture 4 rebels and brand them immediately as BH boys. Even label them with juicy portfolios, as supply chain manager of Boko Haram.
Who is fooling who

You'll be happy if boko haram keep killing people everyday, but wanted the world to get on its knees because "Fulani herbsmen " massacred people in Enugu?
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Ganiyat72(f): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicorange:

Oh, what a way to display hatred for PMB and this administration. Are you from this country? Where is your sense of patriotism? They were killed for protecting our country and that's the best you could say about them. That's very very unfair to their souls, their family members and this country as a whole. May God forgive you. God bless Nigeria.
Of course God will forgive me, however not because i pointed out the errors and flaws of NA. In killing, maiming,bullying and displaying of power on the armless civilians.

Personally, i have nothing against them, neither do i wish them ill luck, but i bet u, if u or any member of ur family is among the innocent Nigerians massacred in the streets of zaria, onitsha and aba by the NA, u will not be here preaching to me.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS STORY. Boko Haram is heavily degraded.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
gidjah:
i aint suprised o!,thats how they are taught to hide info,lots our collleaques in the barracks are never home, wives and kids wait daily in vain hoping their beloved will some day show up, but for were,!,lots of my guys don kpai for inside d forest, i must tell you all, morale dey low big time.no bagger must quote or threaten me o, i am a full time nigerian born and bred in the barracks,VICTORY IS FROM GOD ALONE

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Goddex: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=13pt]I lost a friend to Boko Haram in December last year when the Buhari govt's propaganda about defeating these terrorists was at its peak. That was when I knew politics was all about propaganda.

My brother, hundreds of soldiers are still being killed by Boko Haram currently. The massive media cover-up has however been very effective
[/size]
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:

Of course God will forgive me, however not because i pointed out the errors and flaws of NA. In killing, maiming,bullying and displaying of power on the armless civilians.

Personally, i have nothing against them, neither do i wish them ill luck, but i bet u, if u or any member of ur family is among the innocent Nigerians massacred in the streets of zaria, onitsha and aba by the NA, u will not be here preaching to me.

No mind am
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Donnet14: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
May God Almighty protect Nigeria
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by ElCapone(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
NapoIeon:
I knew that bokoharam have been annihilating the Army but they're are blocking the information as ordered by the idiotic bastard lair Muhammed.

recently bokoharam released the items of the army captured by them yet they said that bokoharam have been defeated, well you can only defeat them with punchng and other apc media propaganda tool but it doesn't stop them from killing you keep deceiving yourselves welcome to reality.
and to think dat dis is some 1s child. I smh, wat a waste
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by leofab(f): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ijaya123:
Pictures or I don't believe.

The report says the insurgents have over 20 rocket-propelled grenades.

My question is who went there to count the ammunitions since the place is occupied by the insurgents?
who counted ? If you are fighting won't you be able to know what your enemy is fighting you with
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Abagworo(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
https://www.thecable.ng/insider-decomposing-bodies-nigerian-soldiers-stuck-boko-harams-territory

Government of propaganda, And they were denying this.

The only thing this APC government is excelling at is lies/propaganda. What are they going to tell the families of the slain soldiers??... Lets wait for a "robust response" from the chief liar him self - Lai Mohammed.

May the gods punish Buhari and his lying cohorts.

I always knew PDP is behind Boko Haram. Your joy at this fake news further solidifies that. Nigeria is winning your terrorists and I'm writing this as one with knowledge of what's happening in the battlefield.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Omonigeriarere: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:
https://www.thecable.ng/insider-decomposing-bodies-nigerian-soldiers-stuck-boko-harams-territory

Government of propaganda, And they were denying this.

The only thing this APC government is excelling at is lies/propaganda. What are they going to tell the families of the slain soldiers??... Lets wait for a "robust response" from the chief liar him self - Lai Mohammed.

May the gods punish Buhari and his lying cohorts.
[/s]

What concrete evidence do you have to support the assertions in the article? You accused someone of propaganda, but you were still able to believe another propaganda: what an irony!
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Chijosky(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Join Nigerian Army now at your own peril, they won't give you firearm and they still want you to go and fight.. SMH for this nation
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Omonigeriarere: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
NapoIeon:
I knew that bokoharam have been annihilating the Army but they're are blocking the information as ordered by the idiotic bastard lair Muhammed.

recently bokoharam released the items of the army captured by them yet they said that bokoharam have been defeated, well you can only defeat them with punchng and other apc media propaganda tool but it doesn't stop them from killing you keep deceiving yourselves welcome to reality.

“Boko Haram is well-armed… all of them. Anti-aircraft gun is what they use to kill people. Their vehicles are the colour of the Nigerian army just as their uniforms. Boko Haram uses anti-aircraft guns, but we don’t have those. And they have more than 20 rocket-propelled grenades; we have only two"

Y did you forget to mention this excerpts? Is it because it shows that the claim by your ineffectual buffon that military equipment were up to date was false or because it shows that the gigantic money meant for purchase of arms and ammunitions were embezzled?
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
The news is true,a frnd of mine who is a leutenant confirmd it
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Ijaya123: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
leofab:
who counted ? If you are fighting won't you be able to know what your enemy is fighting you with

They were able to count without getting to the enemy camp? Please second base jare.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by AreaFada2: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
But we all know the govt is telling lies about casualty figures among our gallant soldiers.

Yes, it happens in many countries in order not to embolden the insurgents.
But in a democracy we should have more transparency.

APC politicised Boko Haram issue in opposition. Now they have difficulties dealing with bad news from it.

My worry is about the loved ones of the fallen heroes. Are they properly informed about their deaths? shocked
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by YONIK: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
Information not detailed enf
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by drss2(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
GenBuhari:
Please look at the source of this story.

It may be a blog belonging to Fayose for all we know.

Story is not credible and no evidence.

Who is putting all these unverified stories on the front page?
so d cable is no longer credible ur zombiesm na serious one.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by hamilton62(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
vickylincon:
mtchew. pls, what's the joy in these... just because they are killing soldiers, you are all happy. I shake my head for you, if they finish killing all the soldiers, they are coming for you. Anytime the military is winning, you will be depressed just because you hate buhari, this nation sef, can't we just feel remorseful for once and pray for the army to finish all these nonentities. This Nigeria is for all of us. buhari will go, Jonathan did his own, what remains is me and you, you can either bring it down with your words or lift it up.
God bless Nigeria,
God bless me
This your call for unity and patriotism happens else where, where the military leave up to their responsibility and not being toyed by the executive to kill protesters and others who are not with arms... Do you beat a child and expect laughter from him/her? That's absolute stupidity bro.
Whatever you see today is the yield of Usman Dan Fodio but the now catalyst is the independent media and social networks

1 Like

Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by drss2(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
vicorange:

wat is fair by leaving dead soldiers to rot inside bush
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by AreaFada2: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

“Boko Haram is well-armed… all of them. Anti-aircraft gun is what they use to kill people. Their vehicles are the colour of the Nigerian army just as their uniforms. Boko Haram uses anti-aircraft guns, but we don’t have those. And they have more than 20 rocket-propelled grenades; we have only two"

Y did you forget to mention this excerpts? Is it because it shows that the claim by your ineffectual buffon that military equipment were up to date was false or because it shows that the gigantic money meant for purchase of arms and ammunitions were embezzled?

But I thought the reason APC wanted power was to correct the "wrongs" or the perceived or actual ineffectiveness of previous govt?

You will agree that after nearly a year now, the govt should now be taking responsibility for things going on.

If the people wanted PDP to continue taking responsibility, 2 million extra people would have voted PDP, not APC.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by vickylincon(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
hamilton62:

This your call for unity and patriotism happens else where, where the military leave up to their responsibility and not being toyed by the executive to kill protesters and others who are not with arms... Do you beat a child and expect laughter from him/her? That's absolute stupidity bro.
Whatever you see today is the yield of Usman Dan Fodio but the now catalyst is the independent media and social networks
OK. I agree with you, but this is the time to change our mentality and do the right thing
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Firgemachar: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
vickylincon:
mtchew. pls, what's the joy in these... just because they are killing soldiers, you are all happy. I shake my head for you, if they finish killing all the soldiers, they are coming for you. Anytime the military is winning, you will be depressed just because you hate buhari, this nation sef, can't we just feel remorseful for once and pray for the army to finish all these nonentities. This Nigeria is for all of us. buhari will go, Jonathan did his own, what remains is

Nobody is happy that soldiers are being killed.
What we are saying is that government should stop lying and tell us the true situation of things.
No doubt, the military has done better in tackling Boko Haram under PMB but I believe its because PMB is a northerner. Hence the northern-dominated military are more loyal to him.

But then, it is not enough. Boko Haram has gone beyond politics and power tussle. The core, die-hard islamists with foreign backing are now actively involved and infact in charge.

DonBobes, come and spin this.
Re: ‘Decomposing Bodies’ Of Nigerian Soldiers In Gubio -TheCable by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ganiyat72:
Believe it or not boko haram is still much around and is capable of bringing down the inefficient and poorly trained NA to their kneel. The NA proficience is only in confrontation with unarmed civilians, but display their innate cowardice when faced with armed rival.
it is not ur fault. Had d army allowed boko haram to fester across the country mayb u won't hide behind d comfort of ur home and spew rubbish. How unpatriotic u could be? Within u, u would want more soldiers to die? Even though they die for ungrateful fellows like u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pete Edochie: Tinubu Too Old, Too Weak To Run For President / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.