Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? (9869 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Housewife Snatched By LG Boss Dies Mysteriously After Childbirth (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ewuro4: 6:58am On May 02, 2016
OP I blame you , yes I do.

You've been flexing superwoman all over the place haven't you? Yes we women are the best at keeping it together.

The reason why he has the strength and effrontery to ask you such this odd period. At 3weeks postpartum, I still find it hard to keep food down... someone is asking you for a bj??

But not too worry, every problem has a solution my dear, nip it in the bud if he's not being considerate... no need for argument and unnecessary discomfort......
enforce feeding times overnight (regardless his work schedule) between you two & errands during during the day (groceries, laundry, bathing other kids) , doubt he'll think or have time for yanshing.

Send your relatives back to their respective homes if you have to(if you have any with you) . Gives men too much rope and time to flex.

Witnessed a family in church today. Been watching them for over 7months now, she just had a baby while ago and her 4 relatives flew in to visit, this man will sit way in the front row leaving his wife and her relatives deal with his fussy baby.

Today, I'm guessing her relatives are sick & tired of his annoying & selfish attitude and stopped holding the baby at one point after passing that poor baby around like puffpuff, till the extent that the mom had to excuse herself with the baby out off the church coz the baby was very upset. This dude didn't turn his head back to check that baby, for once. Until almost the end of service when she (wife) walked right to the front row , in the middle of service, and dropped the wailing baby on his lap! shocked shocked grin cheesy
laughed so hard my eyes are tearing cheesy
Come and see him shamelessly shushing the baby , looking at his wife with that look on his face like something hard had hit him. Yeye man.

8 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 7:26am On May 02, 2016
cococandy:
I can't imagine the height of insensitivity of some of you on this thread. Do you know that 3weeks after giving birth some women can even sit or walk properly. Can't even lift their arms much less have the energy to give sexual satisfaction to someone.
Do some of you even think of anything else except your selfish wants?
3weeks for goodness sake!

Some people even still feel sick and nauseous at that stage depending on how their pregnancy was. Every woman is not the same

On second thoughts you must be commenting from a very ignorant place on this subject. let those who have had babies tell you how it is. Because your wife had a baby doesn't mean you know how all women who have had babies feel. And if you have not been pressuring her 3 weeks from the january that she had the baby to explore other means, then i'd say you're the one defending the indefensible.
Well I'm not commenting from a very iignorant place on this topic, I have two babies myself but hell you're right about one thing, I can't tell how ALL women feel after birth.

Now, back to the OP. Yh it's just 3 weeks and she's good enough to give BJ, only that she can't taste her man. Its none of my business really but why does she have a problem getting her man to climax and have a taste of him? If she can't use her mouth, Can't she make use of her hands?. All I'm saying is, OP shouldn't be too rigid.

Let's not pretend we both know their story. Check through this page and you'll see me admitting somewhere that the man is truly selfish and insensitive but I'm sure he's not stupid, if he thinks his wife isn't fit enough to give BJ, he wouldn't ask for it.

cococandy:
Don't mind him. And his annoying posts
My bad. Sorry.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by nasha1(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2016
Ewuro4:

grin grin my belle oh

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by toyeem(f): 6:05pm On May 02, 2016
@op, God is your strength. He will see you thru this phase in this school called marriage.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 6:24pm On May 02, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
I was banned due to the fight between myself and Ice fish abi itstipia8, but now, I am good to go. I want to appreciate EfemenaXY for defending me in my absence. Bolade, you have made all your points and I see some sense in them. But here is my take on the issue.
During our dating period, I hardly gave in to s.ex, n when I did then, it was not frequent. I am not a fan of S.EX generally, let alone BJ, even when the person is very good at it, I hardly enjoy it. I did not have sexual intercourse for the first time till my NYSC days, because I don't like the idea of sex and all the problems that goes with it. Secondly, I didn't love my dad's attitude towards my mum n myself, n I grew up with that mindset and as a result, I didn't like the male gender, I grew up seeing my father in EVERY man . When issues come up between myself and any male figure and I challenge them, I imagine myself challenging my father. My husband knows I do not like sex, let alone BJ, will anyone then blame me if I am not good in BJ that I never did while I was dating him?
Bolade005, do u know that chldbirth can be likened to a small explosion going off in a woman's body? Seriously, when I wake up in the morning, I feel pains all over my joints as if I was hit by a trailer (God forbid), my husband knows this, but he had never thought of massaging me for once. While recovering from childbirth, I dnt get to eat what I want to eat because the house is not stocked and somebody expects me to be fully focused and give BJ to a point of climax? What if as he is climaxing, I fall down and faint due to the pressure d BJ puts on the mouth? 6 weeks is not too much for him to wait before commencing any sexual activity. That is my take on the issue. I am not a sexual machine like Bolade005. I hail your Libido sha.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 6:46pm On May 02, 2016
radicalove:
[color=#990000][/color]
I was banned due to the fight between myself and Ice fish abi itstipia8, but now, I am good to go. I want to appreciate EfemenaXY for defending me in my absence. Bolade, you have made all your points and I see some sense in them. But here is my take on the issue.
During our dating period, I hardly gave in to s.ex, n when I did then, it was not frequent. I am not a fan of S.EX generally, let alone BJ, even when the person is very good at it, I hardly enjoy it. I did not have sexual intercourse for the first time till my NYSC days, because I don't like the idea of sex and all the problems that goes with it. Secondly, I didn't love my dad's attitude towards my mum n myself, n I grew up with that mindset and as a result, I didn't like the male gender, I grew up seeing my father in EVERY man . When issues come up between myself and any male figure and I challenge them, I imagine myself challenging my father. My husband knows I do not like sex, let alone BJ, will anyone then blame me if I am not good in BJ that I never did while I was dating him?
Bolade005, do u know that chldbirth can be likened to a small explosion going off in a woman's body? Seriously, when I wake up in the morning, I feel pains all over my joints as if I was hit by a trailer (God forbid), my husband knows this, but he had never thought of massaging me for once. While recovering from childbirth, I dnt get to eat what I want to eat because the house is not stocked and somebody expects me to be fully focused and give BJ to a point of climax? What if as he is climaxing, I fall down and faint due to the pressure d BJ puts on the mouth? 6 weeks is not too much for him to wait before commencing any sexual activity. That is my take on the issue. I am not a sexual machine like Bolade005. I hail your Libido sha.
Just take a look at the bolded ehn, this woman you will kill me with laughter. I think the word "eruption" that I've been using since has made u liken the heavenly moment to an earthquake.

Now I understand where you're coming from and obviously, you're still weak and in recovery and naive and I'm sorry for calling you "selfish". And I'm sorry about your dad but don't let those horrible childhood memories affect your relationship with your husband. I speak into your marital life, may God's light shine on you and your man.

Mrs radicalove, that your last statement get as e be o, I am not a sex machine biko, as a matter of fact, I'm just like you, I hate sex too. I was only empathising with your man but now that I know your story, madam no vex grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by radicalove(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2016
Ewuro4:
OP I blame you , yes I do.

You've been flexing superwoman all over the place haven't you? Yes we women are the best at keeping it together.

The reason why he has the strength and effrontery to ask you such this odd period. At 3weeks postpartum, I still find it hard to keep food down... someone is asking you for a bj??

But not too worry, every problem has a solution my dear, nip it in the bud if he's not being considerate... no need for argument and unnecessary discomfort......
enforce feeding times overnight (regardless his work schedule) between you two & errands during during the day (groceries, laundry, bathing other kids) , doubt he'll think or have time for yanshing.

Send your relatives back to their respective homes if you have to(if you have any with you) . Gives men too much rope and time to flex.

Witnessed a family in church today. Been watching them for over 7months now, she just had a baby while ago and her 4 relatives flew in to visit, this man will sit way in the front row leaving his wife and her relatives deal with his fussy baby.

Today, I'm guessing her relatives are sick & tired of his annoying & selfish attitude and stopped holding the baby at one point after passing that poor baby around like puffpuff, till the extent that the mom had to excuse herself with the baby out off the church coz the baby was very upset. This dude didn't turn his head back to check that baby, for once. Until almost the end of service when she (wife) walked right to the front row , in the middle of service, and dropped the wailing baby on his lap! shocked shocked grin cheesy
laughed so hard my eyes are tearing cheesy
Come and see him shamelessly shushing the baby , looking at his wife with that look on his face like something hard had hit him. Yeye man.

I believe you when you said "You have been flexing superwoman all over the place". I once read a thread on NL before I put to bed,and in that thread, a NL said her mother in law slapped her so hard just after delivery when she fell asleep. She woke up and the mother in law told her that if a woman sleeps immediately after pushing so hard to give birth, she may never wake up due to the hard work involved and the strain it puts on the body. I then resolved to sleep less and do little things I can do around the house, just to relieve stress or so, after delivery and just maybe that is why Husband thinks I am strong enough for sex or BJ. But the truth is, I have not fully recovered. I have even prayed to God to make me be a man in my next life, so I will know why it is so difficult for all men to control their libido. Men may have high libido no doubt, but trust me, If I were a man, I will focus my attention on my little angel and my lovely wife for going through so much in that labour room, and think less of sex. Priests do not have sex at all, have they died because of lack of sex? Or is their libido lower? They control their emotions,why can't husbands do the same for their wives after delivery?
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by eyinjuege: 7:58pm On May 02, 2016
soonest:

3weeks post partum, d baby isn't yet adjusted and the woman trying hard to catch up on sleep and rest and she has other kids. Pls where does she find strength and time to be flexible and open to exploring other means.

Is it ice cream? undecided

Yehhhh....

Una no go keel person o with laughter...

Chai! Is it ice cream? grin grin
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ishilove: 8:10pm On May 02, 2016
Haba. I haven't given birth but I've watched a woman birth a child. Lawd, the vagina expanded so wide that I found myself screaming louder than the woman in labour. sad

After a watching a woman go through such trauma, it beats my mind that their husbands can think of sex after less than a month. Haba mana!! Op your hubby is very insensitive angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 02, 2016
Like seriously

Six weeks is too soon, haba undecided undecided undecided

A year would be better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ewuro4: 1:43am On May 03, 2016
I bet this man'll have time for yanshing come next few months ... yes? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by okokhaerat(m): 7:27am On May 04, 2016
Anoda senseless post!
Bolade005:

Pls do teach us the other ways, I'm interested. Btw, what makes you think the man is not open to other means of sexual satisfaction? The woman cannot even give her man head till he climax. The selfish person here is the OP.

OP, you're married to this man and you find the thought of him erupting in your mouth repugnant? Smh

I pray God gives you the wisdom to do the right thing. All the best.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Jentilia(f): 8:38am On May 04, 2016
no
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by analice107: 8:48pm On May 05, 2016
Ishilove:
Haba. I haven't given birth but I've watched a woman birth a child. Lawd, the vagina expanded so wide that I found myself screaming louder than the woman in labour. sad

After a watching a woman go through such trauma, it beats my mind that their husbands can think of sex after less than a month. Haba mana!! Op your hubby is very insensitive angry
I have witnessed it once too. But seriously, I think husbands should be made to watch their wives give birth.
for women to through that several times. Lawd!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by joyraincatering(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2016
Aha it happen to me too. Even when my hobby knows that am not well recover. He keep on disturbing me. At three weeks the madness was much. I have to give it to him. Believe me. I regret it.
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ishilove: 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
analice107:

I have witnessed it once too. But seriously, I think husbands should be made to watch their wives give birth.
for women to through that several times. Lawd!!!!!!
My sister, I agree. After the man watches her deliver he will be more sympathetic to her needs
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Bolade005: 9:06pm On May 05, 2016
joyraincatering:
Aha it happen to me too. Even when my hobby knows that am not well recover. He keep on disturbing me. At three weeks the madness was much. I have to give it to him. Believe me. I regret it.
Why? What happened?
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by analice107: 9:07am On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

My sister, I agree. After the man watches her deliver he will be more sympathetic to her needs

God is indeed wonderful. How wide a woman's body opens to let a child out, then goes back to normal again for a man to fit in. Awww...
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by bigfrancis21: 9:50am On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

@bold.... grin. Your turn is coming very soon. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by bigfrancis21: 9:51am On May 06, 2016
analice107:

God is indeed wonderful. How wide a woman's body opens to let a child out, then goes back to normal again for a man to fit in. Awww...

It all goes back to Adam and Eve and the curse Eve brought upon herself and all women of mankind. Kai Ishilove will agree with me on this one. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by analice107: 9:54am On May 06, 2016
bigfrancis21:

It all goes back to Adam and Eve and the curse Eve brought upon herself and all women of mankind. Kai Ishilove will agree with me on this one. grin
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha. Is this how much you need her approval?

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ishilove: 10:09am On May 06, 2016
bigfrancis21:

@bold.... grin. Your turn is coming very soon. cheesy
Amen to that dear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ishilove: 10:12am On May 06, 2016
bigfrancis21:

We no get choice. cheesy The good Lord said our desire will be for our husbands, but you the husband should pity us. Haba.

Even six months is too small. After what my eyes saw, our husbands should wait nothing less than 4months. Na wetin embarassed
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Ishilove: 10:14am On May 06, 2016
analice107:

That's why women shouldn't overuse their bodies so that after delivery it can return to shape. If it has been overused, it will be felefele grin
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by analice107: 10:42am On May 06, 2016
Ishilove:

That's why women shouldn't overuse their bodies so that after delivery it can return to shape. If it has been overused, it will be felefele grin
lol@felefele
Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by yemmie(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Young man, please tread carefully.
Your wife can choose to divorce and move on with her life ( pure human nature).

A person in this whole world that can stand though thin and thick for your his your mother ( I mean a good mother), remember she put her life on the line for you to come to this world: pregnancy of 9 months no be joke ( post natal depression kon), weaned you 2 years, dedication to your upbringing and all.

A good wife raised in a very good home will always have cordial relationship with mother in-law.. A good mother in-law that undertands karma will take and treat her daughter in-law as her on daugther... the wife takes the baton from the mother to be the pillar of her husband!

Apply sense and wisdom - never mess with your mother no matter what ...

Your mother is very important
So is your wife .. he who find a good wife find what is good and receive favour from God

- A good wife is actually a blessing from God.

1 Like

Re: Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chaiii, Nigerian Men and Sex.

Afterall they will be Shouting Women this Women that.

Disgusting He-Goats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Women The Cause Of Change In Men's Attitude After wedding? / The World's Biggest Family / She Is Not A Liability!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.