Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin (27645 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Obahiagbon's Tribute Message To The Late Oba Of Benin / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by vicostyles(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2016

The heart of the land of igodomigodo
Yes..the heart of the land of igodomigodo
suffereth a phlebotomy

The sacred chalk has been broken
The savanah bush
rumbles from the incandescent foot walk
of the “phoenixian” leopard

Oh……the land of igodomigodo
suffereth a venesection

Aplomb in realization like the Egyptian
bird of Phoenix,igodomigodo’s
phlebotomized land shall drink soon
the traditional meriba’s aqua.

The Umogun scintillates…scintillates and
scintillates…..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1309455522404935&id=324478124236018

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Marvel1206: 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who grammar done EPP?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by eddyslim(m): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Who Patrick English don epp?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by chikel2000(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
See wetin oshgbo weed d cause?

24 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by TippyTop(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Silly man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Pheals(f): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
most of hia english are mix up wit latin ...

He is only usin it just to attract the public..

And it works

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Rukkydelta(f): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
So oba of benin is dead ? :-/
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by TheNonce: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin

This bagger don show again?

2 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Movic1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
So oba of benin is dead ? :-/
dead ke! who said so He's alive playing football cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by HARDDON: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Igodomigodo

The sound of a passing time
Drawn in the euphoria of a beta land
A washed with wisdom of men long gone
To the waters u mortals must drink
As dimly the light shine over her

Igodomigodo
Hear, the gong clung
Calling from a distance land
To the feast flesh can't taste

Rest on

23 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Fmartin(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
eddyslim:
e epp we fans

mtcheeeew

8 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Daliano(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
It hurts me in my pericardium when youths castigate this honourable gentleman on the choice of his words.I must agree that this is an expository and a weak attempt at erecting a scintillating facade but nevertheless I have seen it as an opening to research on seemingly ambiguous words and better equip myself with new words.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by lebienconnu: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Respected honorable has done it yet again. Sir, you never cease to impress me.

Truth be told,. honorable's ingenious display of grammatical prowess is highly deservable of panegyrics.

Indeed, the land of igodomigodo
suffereth a venesection

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Daliano(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
cc:lalasticlala,seun
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Bonapart(m): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some dullard will be like "he's not communicating''

5 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
the oba has died since. today was just the day they decided to announce it
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by ireneony(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin funny thing is people are not aware that he speaks bini more than English. ..I use to see him then when he was still in PDP

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by saintTim(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Sijo01(f): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
He has not communicated!
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by nnadychuks(m): 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
It is a pitiable disma Bismal, its is regretably loquorious,that a country that is so endowed and vehemently fureosized our incorporated blah blah blah.. Patrick your grammar nor get genesis o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by kennyman2000(m): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
hahahahahahahaha. Someone should tell Arase that ogbeni patrick also needs brain test. We want to know if that igodomigodo was formed in his brain or not.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Dottore: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by kingarizona1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Marvel1206:
Who grammar done EPP?
grin
eddyslim:
grin

Broses I no go lie, E english don Epp me o. Because of this man I go buy Dictionary dey read smiley

Daliano:
cc:lalasticlala,seun

Wetin happen!?? Them dey owe you Money!?

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by pupsyd: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
IGODOMIGODO
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Harwoyeez(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by shamecurls(m): 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=13pt]Were ni eleyi sha

Ki ni itumo gbogbo jagbajantis yi

Ta lo help?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Daliano:
It hurts me in my pericardium when youths castigate this honourable gentleman on the choice of his words.I must agree that this is an expository and a weak attempt at erecting a scintillating facade but nevertheless I have seen it as an opening to research on seemingly ambiguous words and better equip myself with new words.

The pericardium actually covers the heart ....but the sentiment of your comment is still understood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin

1 Like

The heart of the land of igodomigodo
Yes..the heart of the land of igodomigodo
suffereth a phlebotomy

The sacred chalk has been broken
The savanah bush
rumbles from the incandescent foot walk
of the “phoenixian” leopard

Oh……the land of igodomigodo
suffereth a venesection

Aplomb in realization like the Egyptian
bird of Phoenix,igodomigodo’s
phlebotomized land shall drink soon
the traditional meriba’s aqua.

The Umogun scintillates…scintillates and
scintillates…..

See grammer abeg..
All hail d great patrick
grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / Zulum and ALL Borno State Government Cabinet Received Tinubu At the Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.