Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin (27637 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Obahiagbon's Tribute Message To The Late Oba Of Benin / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by nrexzy: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abeg wetin b him point
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by emmykk(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
My account have hacked how market
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by VoteRefiner2016: 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Rukkydelta:
So oba of benin is dead ? :-/
[size=30] Yeah, he his. It was officially announced to the public today, but this in the know knows he died last year.

How are you? [/size]

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by inchristalone12(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Please someone should tell did man dt Nigerians are learned now. He should start speaking English n not those gibberish. Anyway, an idle man can do anything.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by kunleben47(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na waooo....so I will need to get a dictionary to actually understand this man.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by ivaberry(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
RIP our Great OBA OF BENIN
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by franchizy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oh the oba is gone. it pocuapupos me to the pocurantism of heamidemisemikweva of heart.
may Gog comfortatitate the people of Benin to bear this irreparable lose and grant his entire family thefortitudilitiaties to bearintitate this great dimisalicatility.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by push23: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by eposho: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oba Benin is dead
And the world comes to an end ?
Next.
Seriki Ngoma , sanmoni Ngoma.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by push23: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=28pt]Check this out Nigerian, now volve made in 1964 you go ride.[/size]

[img]http://africa.uima.uiowa.edu/assets/Uploads/KAC005b.jpg[/img]
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by push23: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=28pt]Many of the politician are illiterate, that they dont know that they are part of the system of government. It is government property and not his house. [/size]

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by push23: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2016

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by push23: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by omobaekiti: 10:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The pericardium actually covers the heart ....but the sentiment of your comment is still understood.

if the pericardium is a covering to the heart and the gentleman feels a laceration to his pericardium is it not safe to allude that his heart is being dissected systematically? oh boy...English no get expressions like your mother tongue,talk make I understand o tan.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by push23: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by zelexotunla(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
Criously nairaland is full of fun ehn,i don tired for laffing here oo. How wish dat Teebliz abi wetin hin name con seek advice here before going hayware. Nairaland is sweet
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Kingsley1000(m): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
nice ascertion...this opine quintely ingnites my celebral caccus
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by 0ubenji(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pheals:
Maybe 4u
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by ClitRaider: 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
When the bellicose guy broke the sad news, tho i was sagacious but i encumberance his asperity with precison enginered dexteritically.
R.i.p Oba.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by GWMI(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
My God! Please Nigerians we are just confused from every side.Thanks.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by zheroes(m): 12:00am On Apr 30, 2016
Daliano:
It hurts me in my pericardium when youths castigate this honourable gentleman on the choice of his words.I must agree that this is an expository and a weak attempt at erecting a scintillating facade but nevertheless I have seen it as an opening to research on seemingly ambiguous words and better equip myself with new words.
continue researching till $1 turns N1000, time for long story has passed, lets get to the matter. even the scriptures says if I speak in tongues and do not love I have not profited at all, similarly, if after all this grammar , no fuel, no food, no housing, no decent health care, please tell me : how does it profit the common man?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by captianfreeman(m): 12:03am On Apr 30, 2016
Let me epp my fellow nairalander with the interpretation, in summary:
He was saying benin Kingdom has suffered a very great lost. It is as if the lion roars in the forest ,all other wild creatures will have to bow.
Rest In Peace to the departed.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Wizkoko(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2016
What's the point of speaking all those grammar when people don't understand you? F that sh(i)t. N(i)gga, you talking, but you ain't communicating.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Godblessaplus1(m): 12:14am On Apr 30, 2016
Me they reason am say na dis man introduce this cultist language o.. Waiting him dey speak b like all dis cultist slang o but d coded one..

God Helps us
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by tuna4servi(m): 12:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Mad man
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by ahamonyeka(m): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2016
like the Egyptian bird of Phoenix,igodomigodo’s phlebotomized land shall drink soon the traditional meriba’s aqua. The Umogun scintillates… scintillates and scintillate

Meaning say head of non indigene go roll.
While the second means that the water spirit go de rejoice.

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by maxwell767(m): 12:56am On Apr 30, 2016
undecided

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Samtob90(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2016
Marvel1206:
Who grammar done EPP?
. Wole soyinka and many professors of English earned their living and fame with understanding of grammars, many people write articles with good grammars online to earn good money, sit down there to be asking for help
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by brovkhovich: 2:19am On Apr 30, 2016
Politico yakpalistic
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by Eddy2cute(m): 3:55am On Apr 30, 2016
plz u guys should note that the word IGODOMIGODO is not an English world or any form of grammatical expression
igodomigodo is simply the traditional name of the great Benin empire
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by lapo(m): 4:23am On Apr 30, 2016
That's his own tributes to d great king. How ever it may look, d slowpoke has a right to bury their parent.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin by adorable29(f): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2016
franchizy:
Oh the oba is gone. it pocuapupos me to the pocurantism of heamidemisemikweva of heart.
may Gog comfortatitate the people of Benin to bear this irreparable lose and grant his entire family thefortitudilitiaties to bearintitate this great dimisalicatility.
Amen

cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Intensify Operations Against Boko Haram Terrorists. See Photos / I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino / Edwin Clark Names Top Police Officers Behind His Home Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.