Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino (27635 Views)

Dino Melaye's Mother's Grave Decorated (Photo) / Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos / Okorocha Should Start Sewing His Prison Uniform - Uche Onyeagucha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Webvibez: 3:11am On Jan 27, 2018
Senator Dino Melaye just shared a video on his official Instagram page mocking his long time enemy and Kogi State governor, Yahaya Bello.

For as long as we can remember, both men have been at each other's throat and according to Dino Melaye in the new video, 'Bello threatned that many members of the National Assembly will not return in 2019 and I begin to ask myself why will any intellectually mobile character. sound and sane, speak like that'.

He continued to say that, 'and if anyone wants to talk like that, it's not a man that has commited electoral fraud, who is awaiting trial and obviously will soon go to prison. And I had a dream recently where I saw Yahya Bello's prison uniform specially decorated with embroidery, so I'll be shocked that Yahya is already threatning people not to come back because, he's not a voter in Kogi State, secondly, he cannot contest elections in Kogi State come 2019'.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-v7amtyJ_yJw/Wmvc6sWYboI/AAAAAAAAAbg/GS-1xaMc0JcHCV9Nxxs02h1Z3x2UIHkegCLcBGAs/s640/UCScreenshot20180127025746.png[/img]

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/i-had-dream-recently-where-i-saw-yahaya.html

Watch Video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BebLpGJgVKL/?hl=en

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Dino I repeat,it shall not be well with you

14 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by yarimo(m): 3:14am On Jan 27, 2018
I saw kogi west senatorial district indigenes stoning DINO MELAYE for being a failure as senator .

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by yanjutomi(m): 3:17am On Jan 27, 2018
dino the future seer

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by madridguy(m): 3:37am On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by debolayinka(m): 3:45am On Jan 27, 2018
The highest level of immaturity is usually displayed by politicians.

Debolayinka, 2018.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by mitchelljnr(m): 3:53am On Jan 27, 2018
I too like dis Dino, smbori help me with that his ntoor meme

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by segebase(m): 5:14am On Jan 27, 2018
dino for president

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by MrRhymes101(m): 5:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Drama king... Wedding MC

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by sarrki(m): 5:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Dino and bello are terrible mistake that need to be corrected by 2019

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2018
Dino the dreamer...
Your prison uniform would be Gucci made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by OneCorner: 5:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Dem suppose stone diz bello
The guy useless

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by aolawale025: 6:20am On Jan 27, 2018
Kogi people wish elections are sooner to boot bello out.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by thesicilian: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2018
This Dino needs to learn the appropriate behavior befitting of a Senator.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Lipscomb(m): 6:29am On Jan 27, 2018
undecided
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Flexherbal(m): 6:36am On Jan 27, 2018
debolayinka:
The highest level of immaturity is usually displayed by politicians.

Debolayinka, 2018.
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by cdqyehyeh(m): 6:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Stupid Polithiefcians, Na To Talk, Abuse & Embezzle Funds Den Sabi.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by debolayinka(m): 7:24am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=Flexherbal post=64546918][/quote]
Bros I'm afraid ooooo.
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2018
What silly Nigerian politician goes to jail these days for committing any crime at all? Answer: Zero. That is the question the senator should be asking himself. Public office holders are just one of the few "untouchables" in Nigeria who can get away with crimes even as heinous as genocide as they are the only people who can hire upto 300 SANs to get them frivolous court injunctions,orders and adjournments. So,is it over a "petty" malfeasance such as double registration that Y. Bello will go to jail? Senator Dino can carry on dreaming knowing fully well that he and his ilk know have the law in their PALMS. Thank Jah Rastafari he called it a dream. It was only just a dream.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by sweetetlove(f): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2018
yarimo:
I saw kogi west senatorial district indigenes stoning DINO MELAYE for being a failure as senator .
what did you see them do to their failed governor?

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 27, 2018
Yours will be the same with agbada to match.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by dahunsy(f): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2018
Fulani dey opress ur people for bunu... U dey dere they dream ...dino is nothing buh a noise maker n toothless dog and only care about himself and nobody....was he not the same idiot that betrayed his brother Faleke to support the same yahaya....now things fall apart he dey yarn dust!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2018
Never write off the ramblings of a mad man, they 'see' things that are not yet apparent to mere mortals! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by BruncleZuma: 9:34am On Jan 27, 2018
See vision!

Onye Amuma Dino
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by fabre4: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
Lol
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by SNIPER123: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018
embarassed
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by lobell: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2018

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by SalamRushdie: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Me I saw Buhari being dragged back to Daura in shame by a sleigh of cows

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by Newpride(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2018
In a sane and normal society, the likes of Dino and Yayah Bello should be a factory worker arranging menstrual pads.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by sayyid(m): 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
Prophet Dino has seen a vision.
you people are all birds of the same feather, you only fight for your own personal interests, I won't be surprised if we later see the two of them laughing together.
Re: I Saw Yahaya Bello's Prison Uniform Specially Decorated With Embroidery' - Dino by SalamRushdie: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2018
valdes00:
The most patient customers in the world are those buying condoms. They will always say "Attend to him first i will wait"

Good morning peeps

grin cheesy they are never in a hurry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Abandons UN Climate Change Conference, Jets To London To See Doctors - SR / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / Obasanjo To Aisha Buhari: Have Pillow-talk With Your Husband On Nigeria Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.