Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) (49929 Views)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by tommykiwi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
These guys really feel they can do what even they feel like doing now. How can they be roaming around with cows during night ? Not just night alone in the Federal Capital City for that matter. Mr President needs to act fast on this issue as soon as possible because it is getting out of hands, Cows now drag's road with cars! I think these guys have taken more than what they chew.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
Well hmmm
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Trendy247: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ourkobo: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
I dey come
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
tommykiwi:
These guys really feel they can do what even they like now. How can they be roaming around with cows during night ? Not just night alone in the Federal Capital City for that matter. Hope Mr President needs to act on this issue as soon as possible. Cows now dragging road with cars!
Ask Lugard!

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Beanhead(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
What is the matter with this people? I think it's high time I brought out my dad's gun

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ricsman(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
guess there will be the first grazing ground where FG will cultivate n store the imported grass. senseless cows lead my same.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
That's not too good mehn.
takeCOWBELLMILKforSANITY

2 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Their impunity have been overwhelming since Buhari became president

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by lomprico(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fulani herdsmen don turn celebrities! And we are their paparazzi
First in awka now this.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
This country is a zooo. He said it and he was jailed now I have confirmed it

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ZUBY77(m): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
You live in a Zoo.
Is Zoo not where animals live and roam?

The moment you put your house in order, you won't see even a rat in the street.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
With the deafening silence of the Presidency, not too long from now, with the expanding ethnic cleansing by these nomadic terrorists with absolutely no concept of boundaries, we may as well see a Fulani Caliphate brewing faster than we can in Nigeria!

-CramJones

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
This media hype is getting out of hands oooooooo

But wait ooooo, APC used the media to kick PDP out.

Did they suddenly forget hw to use that weapon? or what the heck is happening?

By the way, this is terrible photoshoping.

only an utter simpleton will fall for this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by militarily: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by bodee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
My fellow countrymen, don't believe everything you are told...

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by DrObum(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
This country sef

E get wetin I wan talk but as I just dey come back from a ban, make I pipe low undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
If they can roam freely in Abuja, then Anambra and Enugu re certified grazing fields

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Citizens right of free movement!
Say nonsense here and get banned cool
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Aare2050(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by adedapa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
They will soon enter that Abuja stadium and eat up the synthetic grass. Kudos guys!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
hmmmmmmmm

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by midolian(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beautiful! smiley
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Cows and Men
Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ojnnaco(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ogonimilitant:
Their impunity has been overwhelming since Buhari became president

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by tolexy007(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op show some respect, those are presidential cows...

5 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ichommy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
cramjones:
dfsdf
So cram too dey.....

1 Like

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by Checked86: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Beanhead:
What is the matter with this people? I think it's high time I brought out my dad's gun
I would like to rent it when u find it. I don't know where my wife drop my gun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by ireneony(f): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
this country is a joke undecided

7 Likes

Re: Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo) by IamTheophilus(m): 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is what happen when you have a confused idiot as a class rep...putrid pile everywhere.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Is Dead / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.